Jason Genova is feuding with Rich Piana for stealing Jason's Mafia gf Mary

Jason Genova is feuding with Rich Piana for stealing Jason's Mafia gf Mary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdtRahzAs1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So?

litally piss litally sick gonna litally hunt down rich littally pinna like litally right litally now
awrite pissout bye

We need to send this picture of Mary and Rich to Jason Genova. The ments are now in the hands of the Genova's Witness

I so hope he starts a fist fight with the wealthy piano. He little italy deserves it.

Genova had a girlfriend? I thought he was actually to retarded to every have a girl.. crazy world we live in..

Well i am not sure the girl knew she was his girlfriend.

Makes more sense now..

Though I do wonder why the fuck someone would date Mich Norama.. hes ugly as fuck

I thought much like the average Veeky Forums poster Jason only banged trannies.

someone made the girl up and trolled him with it, but he truly believes there's a girl in the mafia named Mary, who is his girl, and is now on the run with Rich Piana lol The ments have been dry this year, so I think we should send this pic to Jason and convince him that it's Rich and "Mary". It's Jason..he'd believe it.

"""""girl"""""frienf

That's old news bears. Jason's mother Jane put a restraining order on that tranny.

Dumb mobileposting scum.

>Jason Genova
>Jason's Mafia gf Mary
Idk who these people are and I honestly don't give a shit.

I am little italy on my pc? You wanna fucking throw hands bro?

>the man getter strikes back

dumping some ments to enhance this thread

is there a full vid on youtube of this?

I want to see him get the shit kicked out of him so bad

Borderline retards are the worst kind of retard

after some digging I found it for you. Toward the end.
youtube.com/watch?v=JdtRahzAs1Y

Thanks man! I remembered seeing it, but couldn't remember which video it was. How can a grown man be scared to jump 2 feet? lol

He looks EXACTLY like my 13 year old dog does when she's building up the courage to go down hard wood stairs.

>someone made the girl up and trolled him with it, but he truly believes there's a girl in the mafia named Mary, who is his girl, and is now on the run with Rich Piana lol
jason truly is the chrischan of fitness

>dips with chocolate pouring all over us
you're telling me there's hours of this gold on the internet and I never bothered to look?

FUCKING KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these are fucking gold.

Literally don't give two shits about Janoy anymore

He's stopped caring even remotely and goes to the gym out of habit rather than to make progress

the guy is buff. mirin his thickness