I hate going bald. Why the hell does science not fix that shit?

I hate going bald. Why the hell does science not fix that shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=dht and hair loss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hairlets report the FUCK in

Just get a buzz

Your hoe poses for my full head of hair and 7 inch DICK

isn't he a fucking prince? in modern times? Why tf doent he just get a hair transplant

FOLLICKED

OP, do like me
I do cures of propecia
I take it for a few months then stop for a few months. So far so good

Hair loss is a side effect from lifting, breh. All that stress and extra testosterone will accelerate hair loss.

Everything we do usually has a positive and a negative.

Saw palmetto can slow it down but it might decrease you libido a bit.

You probably aren't getting laid though, so I wouldn't worry about it.

no fap seriously doubled my hair

>Hair loss is a side effect from lifting, breh. All that stress and extra testosterone will accelerate hair loss.

Srs?

Yep. If you're already predisposed to balding, that is.

>Srs?

Yes, breh. Your body produces more androgens (which promotes muscle growth) when you're lifting but androgens are the leading cause of balding.

Things like creatine and diets high in saturated fat will help build muscle but they will also increase the amount of DHT in your body.

DHT is the hormone that contributes to balding.

There is always positive and negative to what we do.

If you wanna be jacked your hairline will more then likely suffer, especially if you are Caucasian and are genetically predisposed to balding.

Science hasn't fixed it because it is predetermined when you are born. It's like if someone said i hate having brown hair why can't science change my body and make my hair blonde.

The quicker you make peace with it, the better you will feel. Buzz or shave it, get fit, and everything will be OK. It's masculine as fuck.

Look into RepliCell

You can actually dye it

Not how it works.. at all

How do I lower my DHT levels?

lel

gonna have to save this for future bald threads when it inevitably happens

CHAD whips bitches with his HAIR while you wear HATS to cover your BALDNESS

lmgtfy.com/?q=dht and hair loss

That's exactly what Finasteride does.

It works, but DHT is still a part of what makes you manly, so consider that before making any decisions.

>tfw going bald and gray at 23

Should I buzz it lads?

They have

Finasteride and Rogaine

only 4% chance of becoming permanently sterile

Doesn't hair continue to fall out after some time anyway? Even with a transplant. Also can't be cheap.

That is exactly how it works

You CAN take finasteride, but it takes a long time to see any results (at least 4-6 months), and it costs a crazy amount of money.

Same here on and off keeping what I have which is a norwood 2 for the past 7 years

Yeah hair transplants are expensive, mine cost $8250

you notice any weird effects?

like i said, he's a fucking prince, price shouldnt matter

Could you show results?
were they what you expected?

Science did. Industry just hasn't caught up.

At least in mice, it's been shown that increased WNT signalling imparis dermal papilla retraction thereby preventing new growth cycles starts.

Researchers also showed that topical Beta-catenin inhibitors restored hair in chronically bald mice.

>chronically bald mice

Didnt realize other animals had to deal with this shit, kind of hilarious

we aren't the only ones that eventually say fuck it

That picture is depressing as fuck.

Balls ached for like the first couple weeks, other than that none, dick works fine etc

I took Finasteride a year ago and my sex drive is still kinda 'off'. My cum is still a weird consistency. I think it's getting better though.

>tfw scientists say cure by 2020
>really doubt them but hope for it anyway

I just want to be able to go out on a windy day and not worry at all

Hairlets--when will they ever learn?

Fucking kek

any changes in muscle mass, what about erections?

I know it sounds weird breh, but I'm interested int talking to my doctor about it

They have fixed it.

I was taking it when I was pretty heavily into working out often, so I'm not sure.
I could tell I had a lot more free test flowing but I don't think it was a good thing. Started out horny all the time and then my sex drive plummeted and I was basically cumming water. My gyno got a tad bit worse too. It would've taken another year probably to see any results and I think my dick probably would have shriveled up by then. Apparently your risk of prostate cancer goes up with it too.

I really don't think it's worth it.

>I hate going bald.

You hate going bald because it exposes your WHOLE HEAD, just like it would for anyone else, and what happens when most people's 'WHOLE HEADS get exposed??

Oh yeah, I remember, all those sleek cheekbones and so called pretty facial features get wiped the fuck out by the mass of bare forehead, proving that the only thing keeping most people together with ?facial aesthetics" is being able to frame and hide their faces just right under hair cover.

>I really don't think it's worth it.

fuckin a i'd guess so

I'm drunk. So:

>tfw at work women of all ages say I look like prince William

>ask if that's a compliment

>of course user!

>of course it's bullshit

Turning 27 tomorrow. Head is shaved. I'm no George Clooney, but I fuck my gf, and when I go out, i wear a hat, because I am honestly very self conscious about it, though I can't wear a hat at work. It's taken years to come to terms with, but it's my genes. Good, bad, who cares. That was the card I was dealt. At least I'm not worse off.

Life is wonderful anons. We're all gonna make it.

I hope you all live long, happy, and full lives. Baldlets, manlets, lanklets, sloots, Chad's, Alphas, betas, zetas, and all your freaks and frauds in-between. This is our one chance at life. I hope we all make the most of it.

Being alive isn't a good thing m8

It's not fucking fair. I see these 60 year old men with full heads of hair and here I am balding at 19. I'll have to move away to a new state so nobody I know will see me when I'm bald.

>suspected my hair was getting a little soft and thin
>buy proscar off the Internet
>three months later my hair feels thicker and darker and keeps getting better
>no side effects aside from great hair

>I'm no George Clooney, but I fuck my gf

made me kek tbqh

Is this bad for being 23?
I fell on some really bad times and almost starved to death multiple times (1-2 weeks at a time without a bite to eat) so I'm hoping that kind of fucked it up and maybe it'll grow back

18 years old and my hairline is already receding :(

The solution to this is nofap

Nigger, it's worse than your hair. Your whole face screams mid 30s.

There are several guys at my gym that have literal Jorah Mormont hair and they still look good because they're natty jacked.

Just stay in shape and your hair won't matter nearly as much.

You look old. Your hairline isn't that bad though, unless it's receded noticeably. I've known people with hairlines like that their whole lives.

you look like the guy that molested my sister. fuck off.

You look like a hard man. Like Serbian mob

hey idiot, hair is a sign of youth. Baldos look older and creepy by default.

Why don't you baldlets just wear a wig?

I'm not the bloody guv'na
But really though it seems like cutting it all off instead of being bald is acceptable these days when people don't think you're a nazi for shaving your head.

Haha I've been through some shit, didn't know it was that obvious though

wig technology is so good these days it's hard to tell who's wearing a piece, plus they don't actually fall off easily like in the cartoons. The problem is that they are expensive, and high maintenance.

Yea it shows. You're not a bad looking guy though. Good facial structure. I bet if you shaved your scruff and let your hair grown in a bit you'd look much younger.

>how do I stop being a man

Fist of all: he's a prince, he doesn't need one. His lack of hair doesn't impact his life really.

Second, he's going full bald. There's only so much space a transplant can cover until you reach a point where it becomes redundant. They work better for people who recede fro the temples. Plus if you can't stabilize your hair loss with drugs first a transplant is pointless.

It's part of growning older if your genes have balding written into them. IMO it's a waste of money and not worth stressing out over. Improve your life in other areas.

They grew hair on mice lots of different ways. But they never panned out for humans before.

>but it takes a long time to see any results (at least 4-6 months)
True
>and it costs a crazy amount of money.
Wat.
I have a prescription for it. I get 3 months worth of pills for like 12 dollars.
I'm in Texas, where do you live that it costs a lot?

>spend $12 every 3 months to stave off the inevitable for a year or two max
Embrace your chrome dome, hairlet

do you live in Mexico or something? fucking poorfags.

u look good just dont be so depressed

>he spends $48/year in denial of his genetics
Lmao

woah, 48 while dollars in a year is a lot, you're right. I guess I should also stop paying for food and my gym membership too.

are you serious? does nofap really work?

I've been on it for 2 months.
Cum was very watery for about 3 weeks and my dick stopped working for two days.

Cum is back to normal and I'm back to fucking like a champ now. But not gonna lie, those 2 days were scary. Just stuck with it and put it out of my head.

Still have to wait and see if it's actually going to work. Takes about 6 months for any noticeable effects according to doctor.
Regrows hair for 33%
Stops hair loss for 33%
Does nothing for the other 33%.

Would like to be in the top 2 as I caught and did something about my hair loss straight away so as long as it stops falling out I'll be happy.

Yes.

You look good dude, don't be down on yourself.
Shave head suits you too.

Pumpkin seed oil

That's a lie. I don't fap and I've still got some thinness.

Though given that I have little to no sex drive I'm starting to think my hormones are just really fucked up.

>18 years old
>shoulder lenght hair
>balding

Should I suicide fit bros?

god damn stop being such a pussy, no one gives a shit about your hair. Either you're a man or you're not, having hair doesn't change that

Can't see because you have your hair pulled back. (talking about on the top baldness / thinning). Your side peaks? (Dk what the fuck to call that area) is receding but I see that in a lot of dudes as the enter their 20s and yea it can be way faster than others.

My real suggestion to you if you're worried about the receding hair line and not some thinning I can't see is to start having a short hair but because long as hair with receding hair line starts to look way worse than just short hair.

Only temples are receding so far.

in all honesty, it's going to get worse and you should probably either shave it or get on fin, keto, and minox until you need an FUE after you hit the inevitable ceiling of not having these treatments do anything for your hair

who are we kidding? histogen, replicell, brotzu, cb-03-01, all this shit isn't going to get you the hair that you had before your hairline receded. make peace with it and know that there will NEVER be a cure for baldness.

>no sex drive
well there you go

ikr. i already accepted my fate. but thats just not fair desu. i wanted to be a long haired qtpie :(

>men
>qtpies
>>>/LGBT/

Because fuck you hairlets.

Does pumpkin seed oil work?

:(

Your hairline is perfectly fine, but you do look like a 40 year old ex-con

ask yourself if it did work why would there still be bald people

>isn't he a fucking prince?

Probably why he's going bald...those people are like giant pools of inbred recessive genes.

If eating less made you less fat, then why are there still fat people?

If working out made you muscular and aesthetic, then why are there still out-of-shape people?

none of those things are genetic and alterable by means that don't involve castration.

The same reason why millions of people walk around with ailments such as arthritis whilst there is evidence/proof that these ailments can be helped/cured through natural remedies such as, in the example of arthritis, turmeric.
Essentially, the answer being, a lack of awareness/testing

>lack of testing
Given the amount of funding that goes into treating hair loss, I would guarantee if there was a provable treatment to reverse hair loss that can best the current standards of treatment, the amount of coverage it would receive in medical journals and news would make it a headline for days on end.

inb4 muh big pharma hair conspiracy

HOW THE FUCK has no one mentioned spironolactone yet

Works almost all the time

Fixed my hair