Second day on pic related. So far so good...

Second day on pic related. So far so good. I like it better than coffee but I do notice physical jitteriness and an elevated heartrate. Will this ruin muh gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EcZUOAvP00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

adderall kills my appetite to 0% and ii have trouble sleeping if taken after 12

so yeah depending on the person you can def merk your gains

thats because adderall is literally prescription pharmaceutical Meth. It's my favorite drug though very clean high and it makes life very positive

but it is also addictive as fuck

you have to limit to

I'm on 5mg IR and notice it.

Thats good to stay low and I used to smoke weed with it every once in a while to enhance the effects. They seem to synergies well together.

Theanine helps even out the physical jitters.

Yea and tyrosine is good for energy. Taurine good for same as theanine calming. But dont rely too much on amino acids I think it will cause imbalances in your body if taken too much

This. Feel like I can do anything on it but the side effects affects my gains too much.

It will cause insomnia for a bit. Best to take it as early in the day as possible. And yes, will kill appetite so monitoring how much you eat is very important.

People say it's addictive but I personally don't find myself getting addicted to things easily or at all and never have had a problem with needing to stop when I no longer need it. Everyone is different though.

Honestly, I'm more addicted to Veeky Forums than I am to adderall.

>People say it's addictive
I've been addicted to almost anything you can think of. Adderall addiction is about as easy as masturbation addiction. Just sleep and and eat a little more and take some l-tyrosine. Very easy to get off of.

>amphetamine psychosis

Please don't mix marijuana and amphetamine user.

That doesn't make much sense. By the same logic you'd never take any drugs because they release neurotransmitters and that depletes AAs.

OP, just make sure you eat and sleep. I use it too (or similar) and the only issue is I sometimes go 24 hours fasting. The sleep thing you'll get used to- often I like to get up at normal time on the weekend, pop one then go back to sleep. You wake up feeling great.

Prescription pre-workout

I only pop a 10 mg XR when I have a hefty task at work. Popped one today and completed a 19 page report. I worked 5 hours straight nonstop. I didn't look at a non-work related website once. I have to remind myself to eat and drink lots of water on it. I never do it more than twice a week.

have fun blowing out your adrenals and vascular system because u were just too much of a pussy to have self control. why not start vaping too?

>He takes speed every day
What the fuck man this isn't interchangeable with Coffee. This is a prescription drug for people with ADHD ya dingus

>muh self control
Free will is an illusion.

HAHA

I have a script though, and ADHD.

whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at ni- oh wait you cant, youre on amphetamine. "dextro"amphetamine doesnt make u any specialer to all the vyvanse fags

>this saltiness out of nowhere
top fucking kek, you're an entertaining one user

attacking salty instead of an actual counter. which logical fallacy is that?

But on the real, i am actually concerned for your health. this is not a good path to start down, and you are on a prohealth forum.

>concern for my health
>am only taking 5 - 10 mg per day versus college babbies who take upwards of 30 mg or more without a prescription
Thanks for that, but I'm sure I'll be fine.

please reference

>becoming an amphetamine addict

Big pharma sure has you yanks cucked. Make sure you're taking your anti depressants every day as well!

Reference what? The college students part? Watch any youtube documentary of people who go overboard with or without a script. Obviously you don't fuck around with amphetamine, but people do stupid shit. Here's one main example of such, kid took like 14 pills in one sitting

youtube.com/watch?v=_EcZUOAvP00

but youre saying that a small amount of amphetamine has negligible effect on your system, and i would agree a very small dose wouldnt have an appreciable effect but 5-10 certainly does. If it did not you would not have the energy you feel from it.
It works by stimulating the CNS and opens for dopamine channels ,- reward system which is why you have a slight uplift in mood when you take rather than say a calcium tablet.
Yes, you wont become a methhead, but it is damaging to cardiovascular systems and adrenal glands.
and these results you can get without it.

Coffee does the same exact shit. You can OD on caffeine. Should people quit that as well?

i agree, just like that video u uploaded, you can excessively consume caffeine and have a heart event. the dosage aquired for caffeine effect that significant that great is not comparable to a cup of coffee.
the dosage u are taking will have an effect of which i spoke whereas a cup of coffee will not

Varies for some too. A cup will get me going just fine and sometimes even that can be much. I stay low dose with just about anything I do.

Tea tends to be more gentle, or so I've found.