Justin Bieber went shirtless for his afternoon hike and his body is ripped!

Justin Bieber went shirtless for his afternoon hike and his body is ripped!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1wTYZoQ-DJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus Christ.
I looked better in 9th grade.
With all that money you'd think he'd hire a trainer and personal chef.

This is what women really want.

U mad?

>5'6
>being anything other than a power twink
pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=1wTYZoQ-DJQ

hes so fucking tense must be doing grams upon grams of coke

Watched him on lip sync battle,
Which he lost
Comes out and lifts up shirt to show abs
You could almost hear the level of disappointment through the tv

>women want someone who doesn't need them
No shit.

he should get lifting advice from his doppelganger david laid

kek sauce

>be me
>watching this clip
>see this

>worst bicep insertions I've ever seen
>clavicle at the worst angle I've ever seen
He's fucked genetically. That guy will never look good.
>destroys his image further with tattoos
It's like he's trying to look pathetic

>tries to flex
>bends his arm at 3 fucking degrees
Jeeesus man

like he gives a shit, he has fuck you money

>Shitting on a celebrity kid in your free time
>being a boss ass playa nigga
pick one

Piss off, TMZ/Twitter/Fangirl/Braceface mouth breather.

BRO I'M WAY BIGGER THAN HIM DUDE I BET I COULD BEAT HIM UP

This, the faggot doesn't fucking care about his body, all he cares about is money. He gets plenty of thirsty bitches, he isn't gonna waste time at the gym.

>tfw I'll never have huge muscle's like justin bieber.

>older than me

the fuck, did he go through puberty late or something

I hope that little fucker goes bald

White women have no taste. That's fucking disgusting. He looks like some prepubescent child.

>tattoos on a shitty body

just like 90% of women today, except he's a guy. like painting on toilet paper.

>tfw I'm going bald
why user

Me too, he has everything so he deserves to lose something like his hair

He's a celebrity, he will never go bald. He has enough money to get the very best hair transplant available if he ever needs to.

TMZ pls go

Man seeing his fake smile at the end when all those women were cheering for him actually made me feel bad for him.

will he an hero?

Be happy with yourself. Don't wish bad things on others to bring them down to your level.

I wonder how tired you get as a celebrity. People begging to hear about your mundane as shit day and looking for life advice through every word you say.

Like I can only imagine when he looked at the audience and they were all cheering he was just thinking, "This is getting way too fucking old."

It's kind of depressing if you think about it.

Probably why so many child celebrities end up fucked up.
I actually think Bieber seems like a decent guy, it cant be easy to have every move you make scrutinized

I agree. I think feeding a growing child with that level of attention and affection is too much for them to handle. That's why they flip their shit when they're older because they aren't getting the same level of attention they did before. It seems to happen to almost every single one.

People really aren't meant to have the life of a celebrity. I can only imagine how fucked up it makes you. I mean, look at almost every celebrity. They're almost always doing something fucked up just for people to talk about it.

yeah wow I actually like the guy now

>like painting on toilet paper.
so true!

holy shit i thought along with years of fame he would be lot less awkward damn, he look and sound unconfortable as fuuuuuck

idk, i'd probably be bashed for all the feminists in the world if i was on his shoes, i'd fuck soooooo many fans that it wouldn't even be fun anymore, i'm already stronger than him, but with his money holy shit i'd roid until i looked like a freak

>That guy will never look good
>Literally millions of women get wet thinking about him

Stay mad

He is balding.

holy shit he looks fucking horrible, what happened to him

the tattoos, the receding hairline, yikes, i'd kill myself 2bh

>tfw your bicep insertions are just as bad as his

he doesn't looks sickly frail or fat and if i had to take a guess this is not from an article on a bodybuilding site

>he thinks that tattoos "destroy image"

People look too plain and boring without at least a couple tatts. Like a blank sheet of paper.

If you have no muscles, maybe

Muscles add enough texture to your body on its own. Tattoo's will only conceal muscle

god damn bieber's face is really unattractive without photoshop, or whatever makeup they put on him before they photograph him.

not even talking about his body, that's too easy.

How tiring would it be to be beibs? At his age I'd just want to get fucked up and smash some putang. Fuck pretending to care about your fanbase of 13-20 year old girls.