While you are in the gym lifting weight CHAD is climbing a MOUNTAIN with NO ROPES and NO SECURING

While you are in the gym lifting weight CHAD is climbing a MOUNTAIN with NO ROPES and NO SECURING.

Why aren't you doing a sport for real men Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi4iR4clDGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

While CHAD falls to his DEATH. I eat all his PIZZA and slam his wifes PUSSY.

why are the climbers on Veeky Forums so overly vocal? it's always been this way and honestly you've always come off like crossfitters.

>imblying I'm not a weightlifting cuck like you, just aware of my shame

But you can clearly see he is attached to the wall face user

But he's roped in.

>clicked wrong pic
>rope barely visible so fuck it
>anons search so hard for flaws in CHADS pic that they notice
>tfw
fuck you guys. have the proper pic.

>Alex
>CHAD in any shape or form

I think Alex is based as fuck user, but he's a total aspie like us. All he cares about is climbing and philanthropy.

>Only caring about your passions
Sounds like a true Chad.

Chads care about booze and fucking idiot

>used to climb in college
>Favorite sport, bar none
>Climbed nearly every building in that town, and went to the campus walls all of the time
>Climbed the mud cliffs at the ravine in town (no gear, no safety)
>Always get an adrenaline rush when looking at a route
>Graduate college
>Get job
>Save money
>Don't fall for shekelbergs tricks
>Ramen and chicken every night
>Sell vidya
>Don't party
>Don't go to climbing gym
>Train at home, work, sleep
>saved up tons of money despite low wages
>Part of city gets revitalized
>Excellent location
>Pricing out a bouldering gym
>Looks like it's gonna happen
>No debt
>Tfw

I love climbing and do it almost everyday, but I feel like this is one poster making climbers look obnoxious.

Only caring about your passions means not caring that someone else has different passions, dumbass. Good for that rock climber bro I hope he lives and dies happy.

Personal happiness is a fool's illusion.

Reject decadence; embrace hardship.
Deny yourself happiness so that you may build yourself joy.
I get that he gets to climb and enjoy his passion, but unless he's making some sick long-term money I do not think it is worth it.

I could be wrong and he could have some huge and valuable contracts that will sustain him for a long time until he can afford his own secondary income later in life.

I rock climbed in college, always use ropes.

Going to the GYM is super fucking necessary for being good at rock climbing though,

sounds pretty dope

good fucking job man, happy for you user.

True. Alex Honnold is like that weird kid in your high school who collects and plays all the mario games. Everytime you ask him about the new mario game his face lights up.

Now imaginr that with free-soloing.

Monster man...

#goals

>CHAD
>wife

>securing

It's called protection fgt

>tras climbing
Pleb

how to go alex honnold mode?

Money is only good because you can buy things you need in order to be happy. It is only good as a means to other things, unless you are somone that really fetishizes wealth for its ow sake.

This climber dude is happy living out of a fucking van and climbing dangerous mountains.

YOU might not be happy doing that. YOU might be happy making piles of money. Good luck to you, but don't assume everyone else needs to live the way you do, or that everyone else would be gratified, happy, find "joy" in the same things as you.

JUST

I live in a city basically surrounded by mountains and as far as I can tell nobody does this kinda shit

Quads of TRUTH

Nice post.

Piles of money allow you to get whatever you want. It is the wise man's commodity.

They're the loud minority, and I'm kind of ashamed for them. They're just as bad as vegans, crossfitters, or third wave feminists. Just be patient until climbing is not so fashionable anymore, and they'll shut the fuck up about it.
Consider yourself lucky for only having to deal with them on an internet forum, and not at the crag or on routes.

You can't, unless your're missing that part of your brain that stops you from doing crazy ass shit.

Body-wise, just climb every day and do core work. Eat healthy. It's that easy.

It's not about doing what makes you happy. It's about doing something that will build you a sustainable happiness.

That's the point, and money is the key to that because living and having hobbies cost money, even if it's just a little.

He's clipped into an anchor and has pro on his harness.

Isn't Honnold the one who freesolo'd like 400 ft in 4 minutes?

Yeah in tribute to Dan Osman

youtube.com/watch?v=Mi4iR4clDGs