Is it true, Veeky Forums, am I screwed. I don't feel screwed

Is it true, Veeky Forums, am I screwed. I don't feel screwed.
>me, 5'8"
You can be attractive as long as your above 5'5" and get it in. Post how you feel Veeky Forums

I'm 5'5"

I'm 5'3.5"

that's just a sad image

I'm 18 right now and 5'10. I wouldn't really mind staying this tall, just feels normal man. I might have one last growth spurt though because my dad is 6'5 lanklet. Don't worry too much about height, it's not something you can change. Focus on what really matters to women: gains and a good face.

I'm 5'7" and 18. I've been 5'7" since I was little, and I used to be the tallest kid in my class and my height was projected to go over 6 feet. But I fucked up big time and never ate enough food (I'm talking 1000 calories a day) and never slept. Not even for a specific reason. I just didn't feel like eating or sleeping. I regret everything I did during high school.

5'10

it was so close

> tfw 5'8"
> tfw have a gf I have sex with on a regular basis
When will you cocksuckers realize that "manlet" is nothing more than a meme.

Has anyone grew after 18?

This. I used to have a gf who was 5'9, 2 inches taller than me.

This list is bullshit and this meme is bullshit. It's no longer about height unless your a gigantic picky cunt with a loose white horse-shack vagina that tanked too much black dick.

Dick size does not matter. Height does not matter.

take this from a girl who knows many other girls.

If you want a good female partner that isn't a promiscuous whore, just be taller than the girl you're dating, have basic hygiene skills (that does wonders for your physical looks) and be FINANCIALLY suitable. No suitable women wants to spend the rest of their life with a chad whos poor as fuck

>no suitable women wants to spend the rest of their life with a chad whos poor as fuck
she just wants to fuck him on the side before she settles down

> tfw 6'4
> tfw broad shoulders
> tfw strong jaw and chin
> tfw high cheekbones
> tfw god-tier genetics ruined by brown hair and eyes

6'1 bro here. Let me tell you manlets some good news tall dudes never mention. Finding clothes that fit well is hard as fuck. XL is for fatties. L is too short, and still a bit too wide. Im doomed to spend my life never putting clothes in the dryer because if they shrink even a half inch they are ruined.

If you wear size medium, be happy about that. Nothing ever fits me. Big and tall fashion is shit tier

Yeah that happens when you are black

> This list is bullshit and this meme is bullshit. It's no longer about height
> Height does not matter.
> just be taller than the girl you're dating

Kek.

Seriously tho, it's nice to see a grill explain that money is really everything. I laugh every time autists hyperventilate about height, face, frame, but never ever mention having money. Every one is so paranoid about being cucked by tyrone, they fail to realize money is the best aphrodisiac. Women want a provider. Who can blame them?

im italian you fucking nigger

I had a 5'3 friend who hit like 6'4 in university, 2nd year or so.
Was actually weird as fuck

>high cheekbones
>masculine

WEW

what's the difference?

he might've been on that HGH
they prescribe it for extreme cases of manlet

im 18 and 6'4
love this height. hope i dont get too tall.

>tfw being Veeky Forums and 6'2" doesn't cure autism
>Tfw grills occasionally strike up conversation with me but it only takes a few minutes for for them to see how hopelessly awkward and inexperienced I am.

Pretty much everyone. The last growth plate in your body doesn't fuse until you're around 25.

>5'9
>18 years old
W-we're gonna make it b-bro

Italians are cursed with the manlet gene