Does anyone else go out of their way to physically harm manlets?

Does anyone else go out of their way to physically harm manlets?

We must cleanse the gene pool of short genetics to ensure a prosperous and beneficial future for the human race.

story?

he's lucky only one punch connected

niggers can't fight

Clearly they held back once he was on the ground.

Taller + bigger muscular frame = higher caloric need

So if your going to send a team to mars. Are you going to send 100s of 6"1' - 6"5' men and women body builders to mars, or 100s of compact scientists if you had to choose based on most likely to survive.

In all seriousness I don't see why you faggots care about height.

Blacks are not human and are shit at fighting and this video proves it.

Women care about height and all fit cares about is women, so fit cares about is height.

Women don't know what they want. I'm a king manlet and have slept with women 5" to 6"2'. Each height has its benefits btw. Small girls for tossing around, tall for their legs. Mid height for the eye to eye. It's gravy.

It's about power and confidence.

>We must cleanse the gene pool of short genetics to ensure a prosperous and beneficial future for the human race.

No matter how much you try to get rid of short people, there will always be height variations. 6'1'' will become the new manlet compared to 6'7'' and so on, you stupid ass.

manlet detected. Hows the weather down there lil guy

Good all year around nice living in the temperate zone, how's the mountain tops lanklet?

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

where the liveleak vid

I'm a 5'7 manlet myself, but I hit the gym and have started eating way less. I used to be 260 lbs 5 months ago, but I've slimmed down all the way to 218 lbs. What should my weight be before I start working on gaining muscle?

the fuck are those punches

niggers being subhuman

tall people problems

That guy seems no more than 6'2. Not so tall

> (You)
>I'm a king manlet and have slept with women 5" to 6"2'.
What's the point of lying on the internet?

>outweigh him by 100 lbs
>Taller than him by a foot

>>bes get da whole squad on dis nigga dont take no chances wif whitey blat blat whirlstah niggaaaa

twice his size with three of his friends and he still needs to blind side him. bitch nigga

They're haymakers, people who don't know how to fight throw em.

Diffrent user, I've been told by several black people that "Niggas can't fight" and "Niggas can't shoot" and as stupid as it sounds the pool evidence to confirm these claims is rather large.

At the very least they seem to have a greater predisposition towards being incompetent when it comes to being violent.

>You have to lift and exercise regularly to maintain cardiovascular fitness and bone density in space where gravity is insufficient to maintain such things normally
>This includes mars, meaning that you want to select individuals who are fitness minded or at least ones who mind their fitness
>Individuals with larger frames can move things around more easily because of their increased size and musculature
>This is not only useful in mundane tasks, such as moving, hauling, and setting up heavy equipment, but also useful in emergency situations where you may need to move something large quickly
>Larger individuals may be able to handle higher g forces on average
I can't really say anything to that because it's just something I've heard off hand before. It could be completely false or even backwards, so if someone knows for sure please check me on that.

There are a myriad of advantages to being big, the same as there are myriad of advantages to being small.

>manlet learning

The manlet is learning: the little midget in the grey sweater threw the first punch

Jesus it's like he's a comic book villain sicking his two giant minions on someone

>living in places filled with nigs and spics
thank god i live in canada. ghetto culture is totally avoidable except poor areas.

Clearly no one in this thread knows shit about fighting. Been boxing for years, and I've seen excellent fighters of every race. Black people especially, and no I am not black.

Boxing:
> mike Tyson
> Muhammad Ali
> Roy jones Jr

List is just far too long for boxing honestly

MMA
> Jon jones (probably best fighter in ufc)
> tyron woodley
> Anthony Johnson

If you wanna be racist and have no good evidence to back up your claims, just go to /pol/, you'll fit right in.

They take like 4-5 swings and miss every one, the guy isn't even moving
That's because white guys typically hesitate a lot, too used to non-confrontation
I grew up in a fairly rural, conservative, almost all white small city and we fought all the time
The only black guy I've seen fight was a big loud mouth somalian and he got his fucking shit kicked in in like 2 seconds
>trained people are better at fighting than untrained people
Congratulations on your astute observation genius, what sport are they playing in the OP?