Everything is mooning and I'm bag holding this I fucking bought 2BTC at 490k

Everything is mooning and I'm bag holding this I fucking bought 2BTC at 490k

KILL ME. HURRY UP ZENCASH release your fucking nodes so it can moon and I can be happy again

Please, tell me I'm not the only greedy fuck that have bought this at 490k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojjvCiCXr3A&feature=youtu.be
discord.gg/bEWNT46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lots of dumb money in the game
>TFW when I bought at $12

It's slowly decreasing and my ass is getting wider and wider

KILL ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You must be really comfy atm.. I've almost already lost 1 BTC

The fucking thing is : I bought at 346 sold at 390 because "fuck me I need to take my profits" and.. I've been fomo'd at 490k

I'm too jew to sell right now

you got no choice but to baghold it. it has alot of potential not gonna lie, i plan to hold my stack for awhile

I made 2 btc from 50$ and I'm getting fucked because one ALL-IN

You can't feel my pain. Yeah I also think this has a lot of potential.. But I'm sure It will dip to 200k

I'm in the same boat as well. Keep holding and believe in the dev team. But don't take my word for it. I'm just a Neet coin cuck

>get shilled into the most obvious pump and dump
>convince yourself you believe in the project and the team

holy shit kek

You need to see this: youtube.com/watch?v=ojjvCiCXr3A&feature=youtu.be

Delusion and Bitcoin both reaching their ATH today. I can't even fathom how stupid you would have to be to buy fucking Zencash at or near its ATH after a 500% pump or whatever the fuck it was. You are literally whale food. Sort yourselves out.

i was able to buy it cheap when started trading at tradesatoshi, i remember the pajeet dev left the project and bittrex didnt add zen because a checkpoint issue, im still holding zen waiting to moon

Palm Beach Confidential says it's solid. This is going nowhere but up.

You need to see this: youtube.com/watch?v=ojjvCiCXr3A&feature=youtu.be

they got lucky on some calls like every shitter with a twitter, they missed hundreds of 10'000% gains

if you buy his shit there's a good chance you'll end being a bagholder, just look at stellar, one of their last call

they're a pump and dump group that prebuys their shit and make sure someone leak their confidential info on Veeky Forums and everywhere else

>Three Ex-Government Agent Just Created The Ultimate Privacy Coin !
>Here's How We'll Make 7'000% Gains

that's the title of the last letter, they're like those adds that tell you you won an ipad

you got played, take your loss and go back to btc before we see the real swings for segwit2x

Gl with your bags op

So they are gonna buy when the pull back of 50% happens ?

Then this shit will not dip under 300k sats ?

Thx user

Fucking kek. I'm glad I was a part of this campaign. We made history boys!

Damn son. He was definitely talking about us on biz shilling the fuck out of his leaked reports and emails hahahahahaha Most of his paid subscribers I bet didn't even have a chance to get in ZEN before it mooned, he probably has a lot of angry paying customers right now.
fuck you Teeka you dirty crooked Kike. We are making money and you can't stop what is shared on the internet.

i bought at 210 sold at 480 XD sorry user

Veeky Forums=dumb money, who would have thought.

He was definitely miffed about what happened, but he took it pretty well and he doesn't seem like a bad dude at all so I feel kind of guilty. But damn, yesterday was a beautiful day. Shame it won't happen again for a while, if ever (regarding PBC anyway).

i don't believe you.
i don't believe that someone who has 2BTC to spare would buy ZEN at ATH

damn, id rather sell at a loss than be a bagholder forever

Bought 169k SATs. Was dumb and didn't sell at 500k. Is this gonna keep dropping

there's a different coin that was mentioned in pbc

very under the radar

when are we dumping?

also why not? next report is in november so what's stoping us?

Do you have a link to the report. I still didn't read it. I had it open in my browser but accidentally deleted the window before I saved it. Thanks

guise

there is literally no rational reason to hold a declining asset

I'm sure if I sell everything, It will go back up..

Nobody, I guess

it was an high profile pump and dump

No.

Join our pump and dump group GOBIG on discord
discord.gg/bEWNT46
we will do a pump this Saturday

that will be 1 zencoin please

lmao i made the zencash thread also get rekt teeka

> insider increasing the hype both on reddit and on biz promising to break the non-disclosure agreement about the palm beach report
> a confidential information gets leaked on the board when the price is about to crash
> the zencash's team was aware of that
> totally not a pump and dump guys

i'm gonna laugh my ass off when bittrex will delist it

Sure you will, just wait till i'm rich