Ex broke up with me 3 years ago when I was a skelly

>ex broke up with me 3 years ago when I was a skelly
>started lifting 2 years ago
>made sick ass gains
>think how awesome and cool I would feel if I ran into her and she saw my sick gains and what she missed out on
>last week
>saw her at an old friend's party
>all she says about my body is "you look more muscular"
>that's the only reference she made to my body
>feel empty
>it was not nearly as amazing feeling as I thought it would feel
>I feel nothing over this encounter
>I hyped this encounter up to ridiculous levels and it ended up being nothing

Oh well, I'll just keep on lifting. 4pl8 squat I'm coming for ya

>literally all that changed about you is your body

-your ex

Maybe she dumped you because you're the kind of person who would dedicate two years of their life to an opportunity to fish for a compliment?

lol @ lifting for girls.

You're that insecure you need her approval to be happy with yourself. Don't do that; it's beta behavior and you're better than that.

you are confusing love and lust OP.
She has no feelings for you thus having a more appealing body wont make a difference

>all she says about my body is "you look more muscular"
What else was she meant to say?
>Your knowledge of squat plugs is fascinating

Brutal. Love this place.

>expecting any more than this
This might be news, but all the autists around here who're claiming all women are turbosluts who just care about your body, are not always right. There are women who won't give a shit about Chad and try to avoid him cause they think he's an intimidating douchebag.

On the upside, there are women plenty of sluts who'll prefer someone with a muscular body, so forget about your ex and slay some poon and don't try to pull this petty shit again.

> (OP)
>all women are turbosluts who just care about your body
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

>all women are turbosluts who just care about the 'lifestyle' you can give them, which is mostly about your wallet but is supplemented by 'parties' and 'status' and 'fun'....BUT... must come with the ability to display it to the outside world, otherwise is meaningless
Correct.

Well, serves you good for dedicating two years to impress your ex.

Now shake it off and move on with your life

She probably feels a little bitterness that you couldn't look like that when you were together, but it sounds like she's over it, and you aren't.

Come on dude, 3 years? Get real.

She can tell that you are compensating with muscles, and it ain't working.

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

I just got my first 4pl8 squat yesterday famalam, feels good

tbqh she's your ex. Depending on why you broke up, I doubt she would start gushing over you and your new looks unless she was just a dick hopper.

But at that point, why would you even care?

Really? I had a gf before that was a total social autist. She could barely leave the house without becoming awkward as fuck. I eventually moved away and distance is gay as fuck so I broke things off with her.

Post before and after so we can critique your body and tell you what you did wrong.

3 years ago!

Post progress though

you didnt care, cuz our are over her

She was into you when you started dating, when you were a skelly. LMAO at you thinking she would care about muscles.