Who doesn't drink alcohol at all master race here?

Who doesn't drink alcohol at all master race here?

Me, I just don't like it

But its fun tho...

I drink a couple ciders per year, do I count?

>Who doesn't drink alcohol at all
>I drink alcohol, do I count?

fucking retard

i only drink a glass of red wine once or twice per year

Drinking and having fun with other people at a bar/party will get you laid more than waiting for some girl to walk by and notice your gains will.

What did you just say to me, bitch?

Most of the planet including Asians & Muslims

I'll have a few drinks if I'm out with people, maybe a few drinks a year.

>What is Sake
>What is Baiju
>What is Rice wine
>Thinks muslims actually follow the rules

I used to drink heavy alcohol but after a few times qhere I passed out in my puke in the middle of the street at 4 am alone I switched to beer

Cant go wrong with beer!

>>What is Sake
Tastes awful, is limited to two countries and is mainly traditional and ceremonially used
>>What is Baiju
Tastes awful, and as above
>>What is Rice wine
Sake is a rice wine

>>Thinks muslims actually follow the rules
Thinks shitty alcohol trumps genetic predisposition

Top yourself

I miss it crazily. Been dry for almost 2 years now (although I did toast Trump's victory with one Samuel Adams).

Not this year, but I am considering having a period once a year where I don't give a fuck and just enjoy the holidays and life. Maybe one month, maybe just two weeks. I'll probably need to if I ever want a gf/wife/life again.

>Drifting into alcohlolism
Fag
Weak fucking Faggot

Right, here I'm not touching that shit.

what a creepy looking gook

wat

Me. Only because i do not have any friends and i am trying to be Veeky Forums and save

In fact the only things i spend money on are groceries, bills and roids.

Don't drink but I don't really hang out with people. How do you guys deal with social situations or being with a girl? Do people understand when you tell them you don't drink or do they treat you like an outcast?

I get shitfaced at the clubs every weekend, how else do you get one night stands with girls?

>tfw work Christmas party

Really not a fan, ive been black out before twice. Its awful and the hangover is straight vomiting and the realest hell possible. Not good at all for you aswell obviously.
Id rather smoke weed instead

>my opinion applies to how two entire races think when it comes to alcohol the post

I'll force a beer or two down if I'm in the environment, but I still got a 6 pack in my fridge from last year.

>how else do you get one night stands with girls?

I don't.

Meh I like beer to much to go dry.

I don't drink on weeknights unless occasion calls though. I'll take moderation over abstinence in this case.

lol loser

>Sake tastes awful
Literally the best alcohol there is. Absolutely delicious

I drink a Michelob Ultra after Cardio days in between lifting days.

Being drunk is dangerous though, I'm better when I have full control of myself.

>>this level of oblivion
Impressive

Only on big holidays so like 3 times a year and even then its like 2-3 drinks

>asians don't drink
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

I mean seriously, mother fuckers created a martial arts style soley BASED ON DRINKING

>whatisdrunkenmonkey

I sometimes drink a glass of whiskey or wodka, I never drink more than 3 drinks on a single occasion, and minimise the drinking occasions to once a month.

If you're in a liquor serving establishment they'll think you're a bit weird or they may think you're an ex-alcoholic.

Say you're driving or something. The biggest thing is to act accordingly to your environment, if you're acting anti-social in a social environment you will be treated as an outcast as you put it.

The only way to get better at dealing with social situations is the same way you get better at everything. Immerse yourself in it over and over, expect failure, learn from past mistakes, and drudge forward. Boozing makes it easier cos your give-a-fuck-meter goes way down (imo) and you don't fear failure as much but it's like anything else, practice, practice, practice. CHAD is a social butterfly because he spent his entire life being social.

Sake can be crappy or good. It depends on the quality, much like red wine.

In any case, I drink socially. If I remain home, no alchol. when out with family and friend, a beer.

I tend to splurge by going on microbrewery stuff just because.

I love drinking. All you candyasses are missing out.

I don't drink any alcohol but I do inject marijuana

I drink socially at a bar or restaurant, but fuck these people who drink at their house. Fucking losers

>Asians

lmao that whole continent is fucking alcoholics

Fuck you, I can drink with all my buddies at home for pennies on the dollar compared to bars.

House parties are better than any club.

>whatisdrunkenmonkey
pretty freaking neat, no foolin.

I drink maybe once a month, if that when my friends come into town.

Otherwise I think drinking is shit. I have a ton of alcohol from my party days in uni but now.. eh. I grew up.

>I have a ton of alcohol from my party days in uni but now.. eh. I grew up.

I though everyone would be like that after uni but the number of people who still drink in my office is amazing

I usually just talk to them. It's not terribly difficult, my friend. If you can do it drunk, you can do it sober.
Plus your much less likely to make a stupid mistake like being too drunk to realize your about to cum right in her puss and fuck your life up.

Honestly I thought so too. I thought people just blasted alcohol in uni because they were "finally on their own" and partied it up.

Guess some people never get it out of their system. It just boggles me.

I don't, but I'm an alcoholic. Very decidedly not master race here, unless waking up in your own vomit during a job interview is considered admirable.

I'm a sophomore in college and I don't drink anymore. I did enough of it last year and my grades took a hit because of it so I just don't go out anymore.

>genetic predisposition
It's a cultural/religious thing, definitely not genetic. How could you ever think it's fucking genetic?

MDMA master race checking in, fuck that piss water shite

studies show that blue eyed people have a slighty higher tolerance to alcohol than others.

while Muslims not drinking is entirely cultural/religious it's not to say that not being exposed to something over generations doesn't have an affect on them genetically.

why did you show up to the job interview so shitfaced?

I've slowly drifted from socially drinking to only drinking if someone insists on buying me a drink to not drinking at all. And I don't really see a reason to change that.

The only girl I've ever even remotely had anything going on didn't drink either so that wasn't a problem.

The only situations where it can become a problem are when the only purpose is to get wasted. And it's one of the biggest reasons why I hate most workplace parties. But even in those events there are usually quite a few people that either don't drink at all or at least drink responsibly.

I thought the guy giving me the interview was cute so I wanted to get tipsy and flirt with him a bit but I got carried away, thought about my ex and kept drinking

lmao, u a gril or a homo?

you should only roll once ever 3 months

Yeah I'm good now, had a rough patch for a while where we dropped 4-5 times a week, lost so many gains and got mad memory loss, brain zaps and depression

alcohol?

Haven't touched in it years

>Tastes nasty
>Gives you the shits
>Basically liquid bread
Alcohol is for shit lords, weed is 10x better

Alcohol is for real men only.

Not trying to derail but does anyone have the videos of Zyzz dancing for dudes?

Never understood the appeal to be honest. I hate the feeling of being tipsy/drunk. Makes me want to bard. It costs money but takes away my gains. I literally see no point.

>bard

barf

No

homo

Drinking is degenerate
I vape weed #vapenat

Reportan in. No alcohol, no drugs, no friends masterrace

the only friends you need are gains

WHAT IS THAT RARE ZEEZ. Moar pls

fuarg
This is now a R A R E zyzz thread

that's not zyzz, is it?

you're still retarded to say they don't drink

In Japan it's practically mandated you go out after work and drink and smoke with your coworkers and your boss or else you will be ostracized

source: been in Japan for a while

I didn't say they never drank, I am this and this
user.

I just new an interesting tidbit about blue eyed people and how culture affects evolution so I thought I'd share

I do weed, molly, shrooms, addies and xans.

never drink. ever.

why don't you just kill yourself now instead of waiting for the drugs to destroy your insides painfully?

I want to follow my hero and join the teetotaller master-race but I have autism and can't stomach heavy social situations like parties sober without feeling sick.

i don't. when i was a retarded teenager i would put like 3 shots of vodka with cranberry juice in a single red solo cup without ice and drink those.
the taste left me scarred i guess so i don't really get around to doing it too much. usually smoke weed just to help fall asleep.

It's almost as if some people don't lift for girls. Weirdos.

>"weed, molly, shrooms and amphatamine destroys your insides slowly"
>2016
>not doing drugs in moderation to live life to the fullest
>shiggydiggy

what do you mean it left you scarred? a triple isn't that bad

>molly and amphetamines don't fuck your brain through extended use.

No they fucking don't. You don't even get addicted to them anymore than you get addicted to a video game. You can easily dose yourself and easily quit them when you get bored of em.

>drinking for a predetermined time once a year.
>alcoholic
>4/10 making me respond

The tests about molly fucking your brain up are often done with people who have rolled 150+ times, mostly without the recommended waiting time inbetween rolls, if you use it like it is recommended (minimum 6-8 week pauses) it would take you 10+ years to reach that level. Given you are some kind of responsible human being you don't even want to take it that long.

I'm 27. Only ever tasted beer and wine. Retched. Also saw many examples of what drinking does to people, and wrote it off as a coping mechanism for life. It's pathetic.

>Drinking and having fun with other people at a bar/party will get you laid more
>I can't be fun without drugs
Stifled faggot needs to abuse substances to get women? Worthless human being.