Why is making your child (<18) obese not considered child abuse?

Why is making your child (

It is- depending on how fat they are.

If they are unhealthily overweight it is.

parents are more focused on finding out their 9 year old kids' gender

White parents, maybe.

Doesn't account for the rest of us.

black parents are more focused on finding out where the biological father is

coz Body positive justice...
dont want to live in this world anymore

Because it's not harming the child to feed them

It is
Just that SJW and Body Acceptance Movements deny it.

It is, at least in slavland.

Italians throw parents in prison if they give their kids a vegan diet. It's considered torture.

nothing beats an Italians sense of food

My family fed me artificial bullshit my entire life.
They are all obese.
I grew up obese. I was bullied and outcasted because of my weight. I hated every day of primary and secondary school.
I am down from 320 to 255.
My motivation comes from self hatred, hatred for my family, hatred for obesity and parents who put children through it.
It is giving your children a disease.
It is destroying your childrens body.
It is depressing them.
It is setting them up for a life of failure.
It is putting their physical and mental health at risk.
It is a miserable way to live.
I have to put all of my time and will into repairing the damage they have done to me.
Fuck fat people. Fuck obesity. Fuck abusive parents.

TRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAINNNNNNN UNNNNNNTAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

You're like a fat sasuke. Hatred instead of passion, but you'll reach you're goal nonetheless. Keep on going!

DESU I don't understand how you can become fat as a kid. I mean, maybe chubby. But full blown beer gut and walking all waddle-y and shit?

Like they must force feed you shit or something. I remember I ate whatever the fuck I wanted and chugged pepsi blue and I was still just skinnyfat at most if not skinny.

Good. I would say that's pretty extreme, but forcing your kids to be vegans is even more extreme.

Because the same liberal pieces of shit who would vote laws like this are the same liberal pieces of shit who promote body positivity and healthy at every size trash.

Because it's bullshit. I was a fat kid from age 7-16, and I blame myself for getting fat. It's no one else's fault but your own.

I almost feel like fitness had nothing to do with my parents.

I have 3 brothers.

>Oldest brother
Skinny/ottermode childhood, got jacked in military. Now landwhale.
>Second oldest brother
Ottermode childhood, skinnyfat adult. Still skinnyfat.
>Me
Skinny or skinnyfat during all of childhood, getting Veeky Forums since college. Veeky Forumster as an adult.
>Younger brother
Chubby childhood. Suddenly skinny due to binge dieting in HS. Now chubby again.

sup fatbro! i had the exact same upbringing and not only was i beat up and made fun of at school for being a fat fuck, my parents would make fun of me too. i had no friends and nowhere to go to escape getting the shit kicked out of me, or being told i was a useless fat fuck.

the worst part was if i didnt finish the pile of food my parents fed me, my dad would beat the shit out of me and refuse to let me leave the kitchen until i finished. i was nearly 300lbs by the time i was 18, moved out, started getting fit, and never looked back.

shit like this should get parents sent to prison.