I came into the gym with my bf. It was my first training session, my bf's second training session...

I came into the gym with my bf. It was my first training session, my bf's second training session. At the end when my bf left to grab something out of the car, my trainer and me started talking and I said I moved back home and it's the first time I've seen snow in a couple years so it's depressing. He smiled and said it's depressing when you're single and have nobody to cuddle with. I smiled and he said "so u guys (me and my bf) live close by here right?" I said not really.....At that time my bf got back and so we finished signing up for an 8 week session with two different trainers. Anyway, what the heck, was he flirting??? (The trainer knew I was with my bf) Now, don't get me wrong, I understand these trainers get commission for making sales but the conversation between me and the trainer happened after the fact.

What's going on in that picture?

No you fat whore

That's a pretty thicc cat

She's stroking her pussy for that dude, duh.

Tits or gtfo

Why does everyone assume she's fat, maybe she's the opposite, like too skinny.

Wait.... nvm forgot which board i was on for a second

great blog post you are definitely a Carrie.

You made this thread yesterday, stupid faggot. You're either one retarded ass girl to not get the hint or role playing as a girl because it gets you off

Fuck off, this isn't your blog

lol

So what's the hint ????

Are you gonna be making this same shit thread everyday or what?

>Female story formatting.

ugh

This is copy pasta guys. This exact post word for word was in /adv/ earlier today.

This. It was also on fit yesterday. Move along gentlemen

Is this a repost? This isn't fit related. Please gtfo

blacked

No it wasn't

I banged Julia Foxx in 2013 in an airbnb'd studio apartment in the lower east side. I also creampie'd and she tried to date me but I don't date sluts that get naked for cameras