Almost every day I drink half a bottle of red wine

>almost every day I drink half a bottle of red wine

I can't stop, it's so delicious. Sometime I drink the whole bottle and go to sleep after intense workout.

if you enjoy it why not

I'm wondering if it's bad to drink that much? can my liver handle half a bottle almost every day? also going to sleep semi drunk is a bliss

>I can't stop

This is what's bad m8

Pair it with a great steak and call it a day, your body can handle it and steak =gainz

WINE not?

It's bad for your gains and health mate. Mostly health but I value gains more
Summon some fucking willpower and discipline to save that shit for friday evening, alcoholic.

I usually drink it after a nice meal. And if it is a super nice meal I even light a cig

perhaps you are an alcoholic

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

And on Christmas and Easter you shoot heroin?

Half a bottle isn't bad design. Wouldn't go more than that if you drink everyday. Look it up, you can handle moderate amounts of alcohol a day fine. People are just overly cautious especially doctors because they don't want any legal troubles.
You know, pregnant women can drink small amounts of alcohol, have a drink or two a week, but no one wants to acknowledge it.
Cheers

I said pair it, as in drink it with, better yet cook your steak IN that shit with some rosemary garlic and salt then make a reduction from the fat grease. Why cant you cook?!?!?! FUCK! REEEEEE

lmao, couple of nice cigs are enough, really complements nicely wine and dessert

>tfw to gourmet too lift

It's good for antioxidants but limit yourself to a glass. Half a bottle isn't too bad but it's better to exercise self control.

How big are you? Half a bottle of red wine might not be too bad. Quite honestly if you consider it into your macros, you're probably find. I believe the flavonoids in it are considered to be anti-carcinogenic, however true that may be.

I get that you love it but maybe try to either learn to pace yourself with it (less a day) or have a half bottle every other day or something.

Die

I have a fitbit with heart rate monitor that gives me a daily read on resting heart rate. If I drink several days in a row I can see my resting rate climb 10 bpm. I also notice it becomes much harder to keep my hr down during cardio. Depending on how hard I've been hitting the sauce, it can take 2 to 5 days for my resting hr to come back down. If I limit myself to 1 drink, my resting hr is maybe 3 to 5 bpm higher than normal, but won't keep climbing over time like it does when I drink more.

2 glasses doesn't sound like a ton but you'd obviously be better off without it. You're not completely destroying your liver but it aint helping and you're stressing your body and heart making it do more work.

>tfw 6+ beers a day.

>tfw big money salvia is a fitizen

fuck these guys user, you do you. Half a bottle of wine isnt a lot of alcohol at all. Nothing wrong with a nice cigar to go with it either