People need to stop pretending that muscles and being Veeky Forums will get them women, in fact...

People need to stop pretending that muscles and being Veeky Forums will get them women, in fact, it does quite the opposite.

How am I so fucking certain Veeky Forums? Fact of the matter is, when I was a skinny DYEL with subpar Veeky Forums I was literally drowning in it. I had women sliding into my dm's and was being asked out by 7/10 women (or higher) every 3-6 months.

Of course, when I would hit a dry spell for more than 4 months I would get insecure and spend money on materialistic things that I thought would make me more attractive. These things included cologne, jewelry, watches, shoes and clothing.

About 2 years ago I had run into a long dry spell (>6 months), although my Veeky Forums was as up to par, I felt that my body was lacking. I decided that just maybe if I became mens health magazine cover jacked I could easy be swimming in it again.

Fast forward 2 years, I have not been laid since... Although I get told by other men I am Veeky Forums and my style is very Veeky Forums, women don't approach me anymore. The fact is, what we as men don't understand is women don't want some pretty boy that looks better than they do. Women want a guy that will make them feel good about themselves and not make them insecure.

The last girl that I talked to (in a romantic setting) was 8/10 (and taller than me), the reason she stopped talking to me was because, "You're just really intimidating. The diet, body and persona are just to much for me and bring out my insecurities".

Now I just say fuck it and do my own thing. I lift and diet because I enjoy it, not because I feel women will like it more. My confidence had increased significantly since I have stopped giving a shit. I would advise you do the same.

I wonder how many people are paid to shill on Veeky Forums and how much
Do you think your daily "lifting wont get you laid" treads will get you anywhere

>i am being a beta who cant get laid
>you guys have no chance with woman because i don't have
fuck off cuck

> my hairline started receding and now I blame /fit that I'm not pulling anymore.

u can get girls with a receding hairline tho

t. receiding hairlien

Problem is OP is a fucking loser lamo

>muscles will get women

you can get them without or without but bodybuilding is my newfound and much loved hobby and you can't exactly be bodybuilding if you aren't at least TRYING to get muscles

I may not have any yet but shit mang I'm TRYING

>that picture
>why the long faces?

your probably just selfish and negative and dont smile.
you probably think people should talk to u want want to be around u because u are "so great"
get more self awareness try to think from outside your own scope

>someone actually believing this

Veeky Forums I a meme. When I go out after work without changing out of my work boots and carhart I get flirted with more than in any other outfit. Guys who wear suits to work probably get the same thing if they stop somewhere for a beer or something. If you look young, not ugly, and also like you make more money than the dumb slut cashier or whatever sitting next to you you're instantly a potential sex reciever.

That my theory anyway.

Veeky Forums is demonstrably not a meme. Chicks that wouldn't give the time of day have 180'd because of gains.

Veeky Forums is extremely metrosexual. If you follow their teachings, you will set off women's gaydar left and right.

>Be OP
>get no pussy
>blame it on lifting instead of the actual problem
seriously dude if you make a girl feel good when she's with you, she'll like you and probably want to bang. If you look good then the odds can only increase. Unless you got HUGE which can be a turn off to a lot of girls, I think that there's a different reason that you've been going through this dry spell.

seriously almost every guy ik who lifts gets more girls than guys who don't (or better physical quality girls)
the few skinny guys I do know, who can compete with ripped dudes, have insane game that would get them girls regardless of how they look.

>Being asked out by women every 3-6 months
>Dry spells lasting between 4 and 6(or more) months
>Implying that you know anything about getting women

You might have some credibility if you were sleeping with a different woman every week, but you actually have dry spells and basically no active game.
Women sense your desperation. That's what it was, not any intimidation on your part. That was the nicest way of her saying you are desperate and creepy.

>lifting for girls

Lift for yourself dumb ass you'll be happier

>being Veeky Forums and being Veeky Forums does the opposite.

Opinion discarded. You hve no argument. Just because you're a failure in relationships doesn't mean that being good looking and fashionable is bad.

Congratulations on doing whatever is best for you, but your advice is shit.

If you lift for girls you might as well not lift at all

>obvious bait
I wish sage was still working.

I was expecting this to be a FACE HEIGHT FRAME post but i was disapointed
damnit OP, why

I get more pussy and looks from girls than ever before thanks to being Veeky Forums. Maybe you just grew up to be ugly?

hahahahaha the cringe is unbearable

Nobody gives a shit about your power fantasy to "take down the Veeky Forums men a peg or two".

Just fuck off back to the basement you weirdo.

Op has a point tho. If you're ripped, you show that you give a lot of attention to your body. And that means
1) Youre somewhat narcissistic (Which women dont like)
2) You make women feel insecure for not taking care of her body like you do, thus, pushing her away

being in shape definitely has it's benefits- i know from personally going from fit to fat to fit. i get way more attention fit.

fa is ok as long as your not metrosexual about it.

the fact is that most girls want a guy- and you dont want to come across as gay (too /fa) or no fun (too /fit ie. no alcohol)

this also goes to that
>just have confidence meme

the bottom line is that you have to care, but not that much

you have to care about being fit, but not that much

you have to care about being fa, but not that much

you have to care about girls, but not that much

if you do this, and balance it correctly, that's when your attractive to women

>the reason she stopped talking to me was because, "You're just really intimidating. The diet, body and persona are just to much for me and bring out my insecurities".

I believe this.

>the bottom line is that you have to care, but not that much
>you have to care about being fit, but not that much
>you have to care about being fa, but not that much
>you have to care about girls, but not that much

More like
>you have to have the results of someone who cares, with the attitude of someone who doesn't care at all.

If any talent seems natural to you, people will flock to you because it's a universally admired trait across most cultures and races.

i mean seriously, think about it

>being too /fa
what girl wants thier guy to be more fashionable? they want to be the center of attention!
wear some old jeans and grow some stubble. you would be amazed (as was I) at the 9/10 blonde eye fucking me at the bar with her boyfriend there when i was in a fucking miller like hoodie

>being to /fit
no sweatheart, i dont want to drink beer and try that new brick oven pizza place on saturday night. lets drink water and get a salad.
drink a couple beers and burp and fart once in a while in front of her and laugh about it to let her know your not a gigantic no fun pussy

>caring too much about girls
what girl wants a guy that screams desperation? chasing girls at the bar and looking at them the way porky pig looks at cake....
dont give a fuck about them and the ones that like you will let you know if your not autistic enough to see the signs. then act you care enough to get laid, but not too much!

i agree, but you might have to sacrifice some results in the act of not caring

see

You didn't actually listen to Veeky Forums, right? They dress like they're all emo or some shit with huge black shirts and tight black pants.

You just don't want to isolate yourself into a corner.

a) you look too manly and only gay men are into your physique, like that 220 with some fat going on and very hairy chest or some sort of super shaved ultra huge steroid dude.

b) you become too into the culture and make women who are deeply into art or music or some kind of intellectual pursuit such as lawyer or doctor feel like they can't deal with your nutrition and body improvement mantras. Subconciously, they feel guilty that they couldn't even be more beautiful because they wanted to choose career over fitness.

c) You act like Rich Piana.

You should still get Veeky Forums because women are going to respond to that. Just don't isolate yourself.

shut the fuck up, noone cares

>You act like Rich Piana.
dont you talk shit about our god and savior

>and not make them insecure
Oprah is that you?

Women are insecure as fuck. In fact that's what they lurk in a man, is somebody to tell the m what to do and how to do it. They can't think for themselves. Do you think a woman that feels superior to you will fucking stay around you? are you fucking retarded?

Check out all the hot girls, they do whatever their bf wants, no questions asked...