"You just watch yourself. We're natty men. I've been caught doing skateboard squats on 12 systems!"

>"You just watch yourself. We're natty men. I've been caught doing skateboard squats on 12 systems!"

>"Young fool. Only now, at the end, do you realize the power of the /fraud/ side"

>"You will pay the price for your lack of SQAUTS"

>You'll do deads!"

Subscribe to Candito training

>"I have seen a security hologram of him... killing manlets!"

>And now, young Squatwalker...you'll GO LOWER"

>"I find your lack of plates disturbing"

this thread is pretty good

>Squatwalker

Imagining Hayden doing his lightsaber shit with basketball shorts and big fucking thighs

Kek

Top kek

>tfw no gf leads to anger
>anger leads to hate
>hate leads to rage-fueled PR's

Let the /fraud/ flow through you.

>No...I am your spotter.

>"Aren't you a little short for a bodybuilder?"

Solid gold kek

>ANAKIN
>I DO THE HIGH BAR

bump

Aren't you a little short for a grown man?

>these aren't the roids you're looking for

>I find your lack of gains disturbing

>Squat Wars III: Revenge of the Sips

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER CLEANS

UNLIMITED GAINS

Chancellor Scooby. In the name of the council of Natties, you are hereby under arrest.

Are you threatening me master Rippetoe?

bump

>"The Natty Senate will decide your fate"
>"I am NATTY"

Make your own content if you want it so bad.

>"It's trenbolone then"

Zyzz:
You were the Chosen user! You were supposed to destroy the /fraud/, not join them. You were supposed to bring balance to the board, not leave it in darkness.

Darth user:
I hate you!

Zyzz:
You were my brother, user! I loved you.

When I left you I was but but the learner now I am the sickkunt

>Squat Wars I: The Fatty Menace
>Squat Wars II: Attack of the Trenbolone
>Squat Wars III: Revenge of the Sips
>Squat Wars IV: A Natty Hope
>Squat Wars V: The Deadlift Hurts Back
>Squat Wars VI: The Return of the Swole Guy

bump.

This whole thread is gold

>"The HIP DRIVE is strong with this one"

KEK

>"I am a big guy, like my squatter before me."

>"I used to spot gym rats in my rack back home. They're not much bigger than two meters."

>"Yousa thinksa people gonna ... lift for time?"

>"From my point of view the compounds are evil!"
>"Well, then you are lost!"

>"It's over Anakin, I do high bar."

Be careful not to plateau on your natty limitations

his helmet looked kinda fucked up in that movie. like it was a plastic toy

>That dyel wanted to slay, all we wants is the whey. Ya know all dyels are the same, just like my dyels. I keep 'em weak. Dyel wake up one morning with some gains they subject to go crazy ya know. I keep em lookin good in workout gloves and Beats By Dre headphones and all that, but no gains.... When I get a dyel, I got a dyel.

>Been injured for a week now, waiting for a recovery, getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Chad squats in the squat rack, he gets stronger.

The oppression of the skateboard will never return!

>As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Chad. To me, being a Chad was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first read Starting Strength, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being a sick cunt in a gym that was full of dyels. They weren't like anybody else. I mean, they did whatever. They maxed out without reracking their weights. In the summer, when they slammed Stacey with her yelling rape, nobody ever called the cops.

>I remember when I was with Natty Brigade, seems a thousand bulks ago. We went into a gym to bulk-up the children. We left the gym after we had trained the children with squats, and this old Texan came running after us and he was crying. He couldn’t curl. We went back there and the manlets had come and hacked off every joocy arm. There they were in a pile, a pile of buff arms. And I remember, I, I, I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn’t know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized, like I was shot, like I was shot with a diamond, a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my Scooby, the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. to gains-goblin the children so you don't have to compete for shirts in the childrens department. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.

>I remember when I was with Fuccboi Brigade, seems a thousand raves ago. We went into a gym to brosplit the children. We left the gym after we had trained the children with curls, and this Armenian bro came running after us and he was crying. He couldn’t sauna. We went back there and Rippletits had come and hacked off every joocy arm. There they were in a pile, a pile of buff arms. And I remember, I, I, I cried, I wept like some beta. I wanted to tear my veneers out. I didn’t know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized, like I was shot, like I was shot with a needle, a tren needle right through my quad. And I thought, yo Jeff, the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. To disregard aesthetics for a bit of strength, even tough you don't compete. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure.

Zyzzfags must die

>"Too bad she won't go ATG, but then again, who does?"

Sauce?

this is star wars themed if you haven't noticed... get out

The star wars ones were starting to get stale. Are you beta bitch boys upset that not everyone is as obsessed with childrens movies as you? What are you going to do about it? Huh? Come at me bro.

>Starwars
>children's movies

Literal autism

Tip fucking kek

When will they learn

Even your beta king lucas said so himself.

What do you think jedi gyms are like? Are they sweet?

Do they have some kind of lightsaber barbell where when you turn it on the light or whatever forms all the plates on each side?

>literally made to sell toys
>not a children's movie
Get a load of this faggot.

>"may the test be with you"

Underrated post

The Mack.

>when I get a bitch, I got a bitch.

>'I have brought peaks, free weights, juice and sterons to my new gym.'
>'Your new gym?'
>'Don't make me ban you.'
>'Anakilogram, my allegiance is to the Natties, to Scoobert!'
>'If you are not with me, then you are my enemy.'
>'...only the sips deal in absolutes.'

>Your parents back-SNAP was not your fault
>[Bruce and Ducard do many heavy reps]
>It was your father's.
>[Bruce furiously squats Ducard, but is easily defeated]
>Anger does not change the fact that your father failed to keep form on the last rep in that competition.
>The man had knee wraps and straps!
>Would that stop you?
>I've had training!
>The training is nothing! The will is everything!
>[Ducard bests Bruce once again]
>The will to act.

>11/10 photoshop skills.

>Yield
>You haven't beaten me.
>You've traded good compounds for an isolation pump

lmao

>"Nobody cared who I was until I started flexing my traps constantly."

I need a gif of high bar.

>triggered neckbeard calling other people autistic.
kek

Kek

>I'm not gonna work in with you
>But I'm not gonna spot you either

revenge of the piss

>If I take off the roids, will you dyel?

Underrated

It's low hanging fruit and most top bodybuilders are fairly short anyways.

How much does light weigh?

Hopefully it's low enough for you.

No, I prefer DICK hanging lower than the BALLS:

Obviously the Saga and Disney films are for children, the OT is a lot less directly catered to children. It's still not muh edgy adult scifi, but it's not an overt children's movie.

Is Harry Potter a children's movie? Yes? Then I've got bad news for you, user.

>I'm a star-wars manchild AND a pleb tier snob.

>revenge of the sith
because genova is the sith lor... no wait.

"We gotta meet my friend Lando, we're going to snap city"

"It puts the plates back in the plate dispenser."

>He couldn’t sauna.

Depends on how many light plates you load up.

>this entire thread

>tfw you count not only the bar but also the lighting in your gym.

Kekimus

Let me tell you something. There is no nobility in weakness. I’ve been a Big Guy, and I’ve been DYEL guy. And I choose Big every fucking time. Cause, At least as a Big Guy, when I have to face my problems, I show up with my guns out of my 5% tank top, $2,000 facial tattoos …and a %5 gold fuckin’ milk jug!

>not shopping Geneva to Genova
>not adding another LONDON perpendicularly.
2/10 for shoop

>"But of all the drugs, this one is the one I like the most [opens fridge and injects tren] and I'm not talking about this. I'm talking about this [take Ben&Jerrys from freezer] - this shit will make you invincible, able to conquer the world and leave your enemies behind."

Fucking christ

>"You have my 5% shirt tapped to your body, yeah, I own you."

>Do you want to buy some creatine?

>Zyzz: You were the Chosen user! You were supposed to destroy the /fraud/, not join them.
Are you a newfriend or are you going for irony?

You're like my sister. Gains always came easy to her. She's a powerbuilding prodigy and everyone adores her. My father says she was born bulky. He says I was lucky to be bulked. I don't need bulk, though. I don't want it. I've always had to struggle and cut, and that's made me strong. It's made me who I am.

When I was on SS, my form, numbers, and programming were all those of a dyel. Now that I am a man, I have no more use for compounds.

No matter how swole a guy he might be, Nicky was still a manlet. You beat Nicky with jokes, he comes back with vertical stripes. You beat him with banter, he comes back with 2'' heels. And you beat him with a 'nice pumps', you better kill him, because he’ll keep comin’ back and back until one day he is on 50' stilts.

are you triggered user?

>until one day he is on 50' stilts.