>tfw my gf broke up with me because i wouldn't get into shape
>too poor to afford going to the gym
>can't afford dumbbells
>knee problems keep me from running
should i kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. Because you make excuses, not changes. Think about it.

>cant afford $10 a month for hamplanet fitness
>thinking dumbbells is the only thing that can get you into shape when bodyweight workouts can get you somewere in shape.
>not jogging or walking because muh kneecaps

Stop it with the excuses, and start making it

this

your gf broke up with you because you're an excuse making, "boo hoo, fucking me," loser, not because you're a fat piece of shit. Being a fat piece of shit is just a symptom.

Friendly reminder with dumbbells only you can get the""""perfect""" body that girl wants.

Pic related,

Its that easy

A year ago, that was me. My fat ass was at the gym literally 30 minutes later. Now dating a nice cardio bunny who really, really likes to fuck, and teaching her compound lifts.

are you sure she didnt break up with you because you're a broke ass crybaby?

You sound like a lazy faggot.
Can't afford a gym? Go buy a cheap set of dumbbells. Can't afford that? Change your diet and do bodyweight stuff.

What type of routine and how much time would a body like this take assuming I am skinny fat?

you're right that body is really hot. girls aren't as picky about men's bodies like Veeky Forums is.

If you're OP, it doesn't matter, you already dun give up.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=4gO7uemm6Yo

wow i am totally into this online booling.

Nah if you're totally broke but have internet look up martial arts workouts on the internet. Especially Kung Fu stuff.

Horse stance and that sort of shit. Different standing hold stretches.

It'll get you started and might even help your knees.

stationary body exercises are decent if you push it.

body waight training will get you stronger.
eating less will get you less fat and more rich.

I'm not OP but I'm a beginner who had been doing Grey skull LP for less than a year now (first I was cutting since 1.5 months I've been bulking) I know by/fit/ standards that guy is dyel but it's a good starting point desu

Your gf broke up with you because you're a pathetic loser that makes excuses while Chad and Tyrone have been fucking the life out of her while you butch about yourself on Veeky Forums

>wah I can't afford 25 a month

Get a job you fucking neet

>wah my knee hurts so I can't run

Join a gym, do some squats, stronger quads take pressure off the knee joint, my doctor told me to do this and wanting to run and stop being a fat loser was the reason I started hitting the gym. You have no fucking excuse, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get your life together

everyone else is to blame but me :(

>people are actually paying for gyms

Fucking kek. I bet you retards use machines, too.

Trips don't lie, get your life in order op you fucking cuck

thanks, i have bad knees after playing various sports in high school

martial arts sounds fun, maybe yoga and some karate/kung fu

i might do some pushups and situps but kind of afraid to do lunges/squats for now until i feel ok about my knees

>>too poor to afford going to the gym
I really don't get this. Dude, you have a PC and an internet connection. Can you really not take aside the $20 a month it costs to go to a gym?

Try bw, but don't fuck around, get a good meal plan, truly challenge yourself, you will see slower results , but if you try hard, I'll be rewarded. Proper eating and rest are key. Don't make excuses.

>but if you try hard, I'll be rewarded
what did he mean by this