What would Martin Luther king jr think of the modern states of the USA and race relations?

What would Martin Luther king jr think of the modern states of the USA and race relations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't kid yourself, if MLK was still alive he would be reviled like Al Sharpton and treated as a "race baiter".

I don't know about him, but I am annoyed at how it's kept on life support by people that want to use reaction to it to remain politically relevant.

I wish Al Sharpton was widely reviled but he's not.

Well, it all depends on who you ask user

Because MLK was indeed a shithead like Al Sharpton.

Why should I care what some Soros funded terrorist like MLK has to say about """"race relations"""" in the US. There was nothing wrong with segregation back then and we all got along just fine until George Soros decided to fund the """"civil rights"""" movement and cause trouble.

youtu.be/M5FR1LGsT7E

Not everything is bait you retard, there's this thing called jokes.

That's a pre gulf war 1 pic. 8 inch howitzers disappeared in the 90s.

He’d realize that George Lincoln Rockwell was right all along.

Beep wrong on both. It's not bait and its not a joke. Soros funded the """civil rights""" movement in order to demonize white people and make up shit about segregation that wasn't true at all. And no I am not a southerner, I'm a follower of Richard Spencer and the American Renaissance website.

You're also retarded

It gets harder to tell as time goes on.

i feel this has it spot on

You just got baited so who's more retarded

I don't know, he would probably get shot by James Earl Ray or something like that.

Down with the Union.

MLK wasnt anti-semetic to my knowledge

t. George Wallace

It does not matter what that communist agitator would think about anything.

It is disgusting how generations of people have been brainwashed into thinking he is important.

>act like a retard
>gets called a retard
>"Lol I was just pretending, you got tricked!"

I came to post this

He'd like that interracial friendships, romances and so on are far more accepted, that non-whites are no longer completely excluded from leadership roles, and the ongoing efforts against police militarization/violence. He'd hate the expansion of mass incarceration, persisting defacto segregation in some areas, and the economic situation. The modern Democratic Party's attempt at welding neoliberalism to social justice would give him a brain aneurysm; MLK was quite clear on his views towards capitalism and not wanting to have a future where the same structures he saw as oppressive were maintained, just with a sprinkling of brown faces.

Without being safely dead and thus able to object to attempts at using his image or mischaracterizing his views, safe to say he would be a lot less popular. Republicans and Third Way Dems would probably hate his guts, and I'd bet his devout Christianity would result in him running afoul of the tumblr left at some point on something related to trans people, general sexuality, etc.

"whoopsie-doo"

He'd be rather confused. The nativist right wing party favoring walling off borders has prominent elected/appointed black politicians, and the left wing party has moved so far right on economics that a staunch right winger from his day like Dwight Eisenhower would be called a radical left winger.

I live in Commiefornia, and we have a show on the local radio where call-ins try to guess what that "nigger Sharpton actually said" every night.