Lets stop saying that squats help women get huge butts

Lets stop saying that squats help women get huge butts
That's not possible. They can build their legs, but if they don't have a womanly fat distribution, they're fucked. I have never seen a woman with a pancake ass grow a huge butt. Only legs.

Other urls found in this thread:

exrx.net/WeightExercises/GluteusMaximus/BWLyingHipExtension.html
exrx.net/WeightExercises/HipAbductor/DBLyingHipAbduction.html
exrx.net/WeightExercises/Quadriceps/BBSquat.html
youtu.be/bv4OHzwSRg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GOD DAMN I WISH I WAS A RED BLOOD CELL INSIDE HER ASS

The nicest asses (like in your pic) are genetics, there's no doubt on that. However, girls with shitty genetics can turn their flat pancake ass into a decent tight round ass.

>those thighs

If she lost some weight, she'd be really hot. I hate seeing fat women waste potential.

This is not thicc. This is a fat bitch with a stanky fupa

Please post pics without weird angles ITT

>I have never seen a woman with a pancake ass grow a huge butt.

So you just haven't seen many progress pics of skinny girls getting fit. Though I guess by "huge butt", you might mean fat on the ass, and in that case obviously lifting isn't going to help. It will make a flat ass into a more shapely, round one though. That much should be obvious.

Is this supposed to be counter proof? That ass is still flat and small. You're only supporting OP's point.

It's not a great ass but it's clearly an upgrade

>There are people who honestly prefer right to left just because of some more ass

>Nice ass
>Massive quads
SQUATS

cases these successful are on the rarer side. Most girls go from having a flat ass to a small round tight ass. Which is still better than the predecessor.

Left is better because there's no trap stamp yet

nobody can deny that her ass improved from squatting even if it's not all that amazing

>dat lordosis

lmfao Veeky Forums never change

It got bigger from lifting. I don't know what more you could want. Whether or not you think her butt is still too small doesn't change the fact that it got bigger, which was what OP said doesn't happen.

That's not even that much more physical ass. That's a better pose and she's about to snap her spine in an attempt to pull it off.

>The nicest asses
>cellulite
Low bar fag boy

I would literally kill for her to sit on my face and fart.

wrong

ass too big

True, but these memers are desperate to believe their skeleton 4/10 gf will one day be high test by lifting, they'll learn in time.

> different underwear = ass

Stop being a retard

i wish a wizard or witch would put a curse on me and make my body look like that and i wake up screaming and grabbing my huge tits and ass

You can go from flat to decent, that is still worth it.

Not everyone can grow a huge butt, but the reason why most fit girls doesnt have much of an ass is because they NEVER go heavy and never do enough volume with heavy weight.

Its usually 10 000 reps of lunges, squats, jumps, stairmaster and bullshit exercises.

I'm assuming we're talking bodyweight squats.

Pay for surgery, wizards exist

Asses are predominantly hip width and genetic fat placement, the muscle doesnt make a huge impact.

Wonder why you dont see male bodybuilders walking around with a kim kardashian ass? The girls with these asses sell that it was down to gyming to either hide that they just paid for it, or to sell something to hopeful girls.

You can shape up an ass in the gym but you will never build one.

That is disgusting and flabby.

Eat a dick. I want that ass on my face

>Wonder why you dont see male bodybuilders walking around with a kim kardashian ass?
Because men don't get butt implants?

You are on the wrong board, go to /co/ for uncompetitive pencil women.

That doesn't mean it's not a flabby crapper.

fucking hideous

Am i the only one high test enough to love her ass? Even if she's a degenerate whore.

you're only proving my point. your right photo is a small butt and will look nearly non existent without posing. sorry. people should stop lying about squats. I guess you can build your legs, but you only get manlier.

Why is Veeky Forums full of people posting about how useless lifting is?

>op

Anterior pelvic tilt

Why did you completely miss the point? The point is to enhance your figure and you honestly are wasting your time if you're an inverted triangle trying to become a pear shape.

>huge assed freshman around campus
>finally creampied her today
feels good man

too much fat and that's quite disgusting desu

There is only one way to test this. Get Miley Cyrus on the phone. Have her start SS+GOMAD. She can afford a gallon of milk a day

Not at all, its just asses arent significantly muscle in women so lifting wont help. Also women put on less muscle to start with. No sense having a fitness advice board based on delusion.

A thick girl is thick before she ever steps in a gym, lifting just helps.

Veeky Forums my gf has a godly shape with a big, wide, pert ass, tiny waist and 30F chest, and she never exercises except occasional climbing.

Would mild lifting actually help at all or would it just slim her down and ruin curves like it does to every fitness model? Or what form of exercise is best for being healthy whilst not sacrificng shape? I dont want her to die 30 years before me but i also want the perma erection that i have nowadays.

my gf lifts heavy weights many times a week,but does not eat an access of calories, hence her legs and butt have not gotten bigger. Though they have gotten stronger.

She says that when she eats a bunch she gets fat, and the fat distribution is not to butt or boobs, but to face and belly.

What should she do?

Girls often over focus on fat on the abdomen, arms and face - ignoring good fat placement. So chances are if she gained weight it might be alright anyway. I would personally always be fine with a bit of abdominal fat if it came with a cup size increase.

But anyway tell her if she's lifting and eating a small excess it wont go to fat anyway, it has to go on muscle repair. Lifting at a deficit for a long time will eventually exhaust the body and she'll lose any shape she has.

It will help, but have her eat at maintainence. She will be less giggly. No core exercises and light lifting when it comes to the upper body.

its funny how white girls spend hours in the gym to attempt getting a black girls genetically gifted ass
and they always do that shitty hurt my back pose to act like they have one.

if i can't walk behind you and see that ass rocking back and forth your shit is small.

In my experience white girls have bigger asses, black girls have really pert ones that stick out but have no width to them. Im uk though so its a different breed to american blacks.

But agree, there's nothing worse than skeleton mode girls doing 46,000 squats and then praising each other for their "big booty" whilst sitting on bathroom sinks with serious body contortion.

Boy that's some Hank Hill ass.

>thicc pale ass

brehs, I want her to plug my nostrils with her asshole and let me suck in all of her precious little farts one by one

I really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isn't big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easy-cheesy thick mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozzarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you don't like thick, you're fucking low test. If you don't fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.

My ass has significantly increased in size since squatting are you stupid? The glutes are a muscle. You work them, they grow. Read the sticky

Either you are a man, in which case you both put on more muscle than a girl but mpre importantly the male ass is predominantly muscle, so a small gain goes a long way - it still wont be a big ass by any metric.

If you are a girl then you are just fooling yourself but yeah keep sitting on that sink.

>lets stop asking women to be musclegirls because I am a low test faggot

no thanks op

Post pic without bending your back like the crickets in men in black pls

> wanting women with no tits, hard skin, broad shoulders and smaller asses

I think we all kow who really wants women who he doesnt have to compete with chad for

>implying you wouldn't fuck Moosefix

squats build quads, hip bridge builds gluteus max, lying hip abduction builds gluteus minimus and medius

exrx.net/WeightExercises/GluteusMaximus/BWLyingHipExtension.html

exrx.net/WeightExercises/HipAbductor/DBLyingHipAbduction.html

exrx.net/WeightExercises/Quadriceps/BBSquat.html

youtu.be/bv4OHzwSRg4

imagine lmao2plate @2k per day
your joints would be nonexistant

Literally either implants or she had massive tits to begin with, in which case she shouldve left them gloriously huge.

haha yeh

Breasts consist of glandular and fat tissue. Depending on the ratio, they either lose or keep their original breast size when losing weight. If breasts have 75% glandular tissue, their tits wont decrease in size.

no

The amount of glandular tissue is subject to hormones amd weight. More muscle and exercise leads to higher testosterone which directly affects breast size negatively. Furthermore the glands are still broken down when lots of weight is lost, glands are just epithelial tissue, which is easily lost and rebuilt.

T. Med student

ironic

Thanks for explaining that. Could you elaborate to what degree this happens? Testosterone levels for some men are below average even after years of lifting, how significant is that testosterone boost for women wanting to keep their breasts?

But is it possible to be a pear shape and turn into an inverted triangle

t. Guy with a huge fucking ass

I'm not him, but women are much more sensitive to androgens. Which is why female athletes normally avoid compounds with heavily masculinizing sides. Not to mention, in PCOS the androgens still are nowhere as high as in men, yet you see the typical masculinizing effects, that some guys would be jealous of.

To be honest i dont know, I only know that its an effect - we dont learn much beyond that.

Alright, so the ratio between glandular and fat tissue does indeed have an impact on how much breast sizes are reduced, then?
More glandular tissue means less loss of visible size compared to breasts that consist mainly of fatty tissue?
Thanks for you input

just eat girly foods and store them all in plastics and shit so you get those healthy xenoestrogens.

Remember that the fatty tissue has also an endocrine function - increases estrogen.
So, losing body fat, together with more androgens circulating, will have a great impact on the size.
Personally, I've never seen a fit girl that'd have meaningful tits, except implants, of course.
This shouldn't be a deterrent from losing surplus weight.
I've seen a ton of work being done on that and it doesn't appear that the current exposure to xenoestrogens, such as from plastics, has any considerable negative effect on humans, if any at all.

so whats wrong with eating girly foods and storing them in plastic if you want tits but also to have some muscle.

I'm a guy. But yeah, I do it anyway because there are no sides.
Just like there are no sides from eating soy - there was some commotion about it, but all tests have noticed no changes in men eating soy and those who don't.
I personally don't eat soy because it takes a long time to prepare, even though it is one of the best veg source of protein.
I'm not vegetarian, anyway.

I did a research project on it and there is direct correlation with increasing bpa and.pthalate use and decreading sperm count/increased test cancer, hyposadias and cryptochidism. There is also an established causal relation in animals so it is likely there is an effect.

Correlation does not equal causation.
Just like obesity and supposed chemicals that may cause it - we all know obesity isn't caused by chemicals, but by overeating - otherwise you'd have to consume Bisphenol A and such to get an easy bulk in. Just keeping protein in mind.
Animals (especially rats) have different mass and different compounds affect them in different ways.
You should rather concentrate on the shit you breathe in every day.

I specifically said correlation but then there's established causation in several other animal species - you can make certain deductions.

No, you can't.
Chocolate is deadly to several animal species, yet we have no problem with it.
For some people, nuts may be deadly, for others they're not.
People can be lactose intolerant or not.
There's such a vast genetic difference between humans themselves, not to mention animals, so that you cannot extrapolate on such a thing.
Only something like LD50, because, for an example, cyanide works by virtue of stopping cellular respiration and so is deadly to all breathing species.

Yes but there is no strong correlation with chocolate eating and poison death in humans. If there were it would be likely we too can't eat it.

You're missing my point.
There are certain compounds in chocolate, like caffeine, theobromine and theophylline that do have an obvious effect on people.
Yet, the same compounds, apparently benignant to us are deadly to some animals.
I'm saying, sensitivity of androgen receptors vary from person to person, even more so in women who are more sensitive to androgens.
Same for any possible effect of xenoestrogens - loading your ass with soy doesn't decrease your test so the only possible effect xenoestroens can have is by effecting some other mechanisms, like, let's say, decreasing natural defense against cancers.
Observe, that prostate cancer most often responds to androgens (they increase the growth) while anti-androgens are used as a treatment.
So, what you're saying is most likely unrelated to any possible estrogenic function of these compounds and this is what I'm concentrating on. I do not rule out other side effects.

so it's settled, women should lift big and sake anti-test so they can be BigTits McMusclegirl and literally perfect

>take

Taking anti test will stop any muscle development though.

I never mentioned soy precisely because there's no strong correlation.

then how does BigTits McMusclegirl happen?

because these are the women I am attracted to.

There's still the issue of masculine look (big muscles, low bodyfat, increased vascularity along with changes in behavior) which are highly off-putting to some, including me.
If I wanted someone that looks like a guy with makeup, then I'd go for an actual faggot.

They likely have even bigger tits when they start. Usually they have implants and lie to high heaven they didnt.

In extremely rare cases someone could just luck out and not lose any tissue but its not going to be that.

>Usually they have implants and lie to high heaven they didnt.
don't implants fuck with breast feeding? why would people do that and then lie about it?

no, they don't.

>Literally

Some do, most new ones arent even artificial material and dont.

They lie because being an idol of health and natural success is their brand - they need to sell by making others envious and believe that if they just follow and work as hard they too can be like that. It also pleases their male fans more believing their are all natural. There will also be a large element of ego there, and not wanting to admit they arent actually flawless.

>in which case she shouldve left them gloriously huge.

>musclegirl best girl

>fatty/roids girl worst girl