What type of body can you get doing everyday cardio + basic calisthenics + good diet?

What type of body can you get doing everyday cardio + basic calisthenics + good diet?

Can you impress normies doing that?

No

Just do it, bro. You're gonna look pretty nice, although it will take time. There's like a 90% chance that after doing calisthenics and being on Veeky Forums for a while you'll feel the itch to try weightlifting, anyway.

you can success and end up looking like THIS

I just want to impress normies bro.

You know how Brad Pitt looked in Fight Club and how all guys want that look?

Yeah, he looks like crap compared to what you can get if you don't go too low bodyfat or do as much coke as he did.

Focus on strength, explosiveness, strength endurance, and high reps in that order.
Relative flexibility and aerobic endurance are important as well.
But if you want to be a beast I'd suggest doing the occasional tabata and HIIT session twice a week.

a true normie will be impressed by you being able to run 20 minutes. dont set your standards that low, try to impress yourself

I just want to look like bruce lee bro, just lean and clean, not big.

Like I said, Calisthenics,stretching, jogging, the occasional hiit and tabata session, eating well.

That is LITTERALLY all the average man has to do to get fit and look better.

If you want above and beyond looks and functionality and moderately high athleticism then you're going to have to dedicate some real time to it.

The thing is, people really don't understand how little it takes to get moderately healthy, normally fit, and what it actually takes to maintain it.

They honestly all believe that they can look like the average youtubenatty guy or totally natural instagram model by doing powerlifting routines and bro splits and cleanses and other assorted dumbassery.

you'll get pretty shredded but you'll never get big
this is, of course, more than enough to impress normies
unless you're standing next to someone that actually has muscle mass

are visible abs enough to impress normie girls?

yes
but don't take my advice on it ha haha
ha

so basically I only need to do cardio+calisthenics and get to 10% bf?

no, you would also need to eat less
but since you made this thread, I'm guessing you don't have the willpower for that

Bitches are impressed with brad pitt from fight club.
Lean and ripped = soaked panties and prolonged stares.
Big and muscular and relatively lean = women throwing themselves at you

Welcome to human sexuality. PS if you just want abs then cut hard and do situps.

But that looks retarded. Just do your pushups, ab workout, squats, bridges, chinups, stretching and running.

are pull ups and push ups enough for chest and back and maybe the arms?

Depends on if you are wearing a backpack full of sand while doing them.

Yup
Just do chinups to hit the bicep more and the many variations of pushups and pull/chinups.

There are a fuckton and if you do them correctly and dillgently you'll get swole and strong.

Assuming you plan on running as your cardio and assuming you don't have much experience running, you should stay under 10 miles a week for a couple weeks and slowly ramp up. You're asking for injury if you try to run every day.

This is why people lift weights. You get more out of each workout and aren't just exhausting your body every day.

not OP, but what do you guys think is better, This:

You'll be small but cut like a motherfucker. Descent back and abs, meh arms and legs

or this:

Well. One is a beginner to intermediate calisthenics workout. The other is fairly advanced with high volume. They're just not comparable lol. If you're just getting into bodyweight shit you're not gonna be able to do 1 muscle up let alone 30. I am a fan of the basic routine because it lays out each progression in a very linear fashion and it is a good base to start on.
Medrano's workout is basically that of someone who's been devoted to calisthenics for years.

>and being on Veeky Forums for a while you'll feel the itch to try another man's penis, anyway
Ftfy