Almost the end of 2016

>Almost the end of 2016
>Haven't done anything I said I would

I said I would roid this year and finally fix my low testosterone woes - didn't do that.

Said id finally study Finance on my own before applying to University - didn't do that either

Said I'd work a full time job - didnt.

Said id learn a programming language - spent all my time shitposting on /g/ instead

Said id read at least one book Month - obviously didn't

Why even live fellas? I'm just a disappointment to myself and others.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#General_benefits&ved=0ahUKEwjNr4Tr-ufQAhVK7yYKHdJHDMIQygQIHzAA&usg=AFQjCNEu1jw0iEzDr0quc5W8qzk4mzsNrw
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause these are all problems you can fix, it's not like you got hit by a car and lost your legs. "It's hard to change what's already in motion." It's going to take some pain for you to change things but once you stop being a pussy it'll be just hard to go back to how you are now. That's why you live dick

How can I fix them this year?

Bump

Kys faggot you'll never make it

Almost accepted never lose my v-card
>got gf
Feels good

TRRRRRRAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNN UNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEDDDDDDDD

>Have done everything but the gf

Am hovering around 15-17% and going to go down to sub 15% and stay there
Actually can't wear pants that I've worn since I was a teenager. Which is kind of disconcerning since I was swole as fuck and kinda fat then.

Can do one arm pushups but not the cool kind, the wide leg 50year old gym coach kind.

Can ALLLLLMOST do a one arm chinup

Can do knuckle handstand pushups

Am rehabilitating my wrist and knee so that I can do real handstand pushups and have a truly even body with no weaknesses

Have not even attempted to run a 5k.

Can understand some french and even speak it a bit. But only a bit. Anime dialect of japanese still eludes me for the most part.

Haven't gotten that blowjob from twin vaguely legal Asian women, been in an orgy, or hatefucked a bulldyke into multiple orgasms. But I've all but given up masturbation and my dick has apparently grown a half inch for some godforsaken reason.

Kys

I failed on all my goals too

Said I'd get consistent with lifting again and further build my employment
>never did, actually left my employment for the police academy
Said I'd get into the police academy
>I did but quit after a month of being there because I couldn't handle the military bullshit training, being treated like a subhuman, and anxiety of dealing with it and it made me realize I would have been giving up my freedom. Hindsight I should have stayed, it will likely be the biggest mistake of my life due to how hard and competitive it is to get in and how long it took me to be accepted into the program (over a year)

Said I'd move out of my parents basement and get a house with my GF
>never did due to lack of funds and couldn't go back to my old job because the new manager has personal issues with me because we didn't click right when talking.

So now my 2017 goals are basically the same as my 2016 ones, excluding my employment. I figure now I'm going to go get my class 1 and drive truck up in the patch and throw in an application to sheriffs, least my father could help get me a job - but I will probably fail at that shit too because I have anxiety problems and I don't want medication on my file.

and now I'm stuck making 12$ an hour working a shitty security job bouncing at bars (horribly underpaid) likely going to be laid off come January and because it's tough to come by jobs in my city I'm likely fucked for any full time employment.

Fact is life never goes the way you want buddy. You have to force change and it's fucking grueling. Every year I'm getting older I'm falling further behind due to the increased expectations of the people around me and I can't pick myself up and haven't been able to for the past 3 fucking years. I was making more money, was more happy, was more fit and consistent in the gym 2 years ago then I am today.

I swear if I don't got my shit together by 25 I'm becoming a hero.

>mfw had a great 2016
got my mental health pretty much sorted
started lifting
lost 40 lbs
decent gpa
changed my major to something i find much more fulfilling
got into a bunch of hobbies: music, literature, painting, table tennis, chess
many more friends than before
still tfw no gf though

one day at a time. be better today than you were yesterday

I said I would roid this year and finally fix my low testosterone woes - didn't do that.

>not taking advantage of the roid sales this time of year

Turned 38
Second year of marriage
Finished Practical portion of welder operator program, blueprint reading in January.
Cancelled gym membership, bought treadmill, curling bar, lost 30lbs from 210lbs-180. 5'10".
Manage to polish off a book a month, however, sometimes it's a book I've already read but really enjoy.
Realized that I get anxiety over being impatient and have managed to suppress those issues. Now I let things happen in the fullness of time.
Got three guinea pigs.
Decent paying job that doesn't make me want to kill myself until I get welding certificate.
Kinda looking forward to 2017 but ready to kill myself in 2018 when I turn 40 if things go to shit.

I already bought the roids earlier
Just haven't used them.

> Said id learn a programming language - spent all my time shitposting on /g/ instead

This i find the most sad. /g/ is an absolute shit hole. Stay the fuck out of there.

Engineer here. I wish people would stop pretending they are going to learn to casually code. Either you really like it, or you never will. Don't waste your time trying to like it. Go learn something else.

/g/ taught me a lot though

Got lots of advice and learned to love Gnu/Linux.

I HAVE A SORE THROAT. STOP COMPLAINING!!! FUCK YOU

>I wish people would stop pretending they are going to learn to casually code.

I think people should at least learn how to write small practical scripts.

My extent of programming knowledge is writing small bash and python scripts for practical things, I find myself writing simple scripts for practical things on my system all the time, e.g. scraping images from a webpage or automating tasks.

That and basic javasript for practical things on the web.

This stuff is simple compared to "real programming", the syntax of shell and python is really simple and even learning basic usage of them is incredibly powerful.

I'm not really the average computer user, I only use (Gentoo) Linux, but anyone who spends all their time on a fucking computer (most of Veeky Forums) should have at least learned basic shell scripting and some python or a similar scripting language, shame on you if you haven't.

>I wish people would stop pretending they are going to learn to casually code. Either you really like it, or you never will.
nailed it, I've been telling myself I would learn a few languages outside of what my classes teach me the past 2 years and I always work about 2 hours on a language and give up from boredom. It'd be one thing to get paid to learn it but it's not something I'm just gonna do in my free time.

>but anyone who spends all their time on a fucking computer (most of Veeky Forums) should have at least learned basic shell scripting and some python or a similar scripting language, shame on you if you haven't.

delete this.

I've been using Arch for a year and i don't know any programming languages.

bump

Die

Said I'd drop 50lbs
>Dropped 10
Said I'd get over my ex
>Still haven't
Said I'd learn a programming language
>Still can only make calculators in Python and beginner homework in C
Said I'd write stories more often and learn how to draw
>Did both on and off for a week
Said I'd actually go back to my therapist and get medication for my depression
>Still feel like it's cheating
Said I'd stop hating myself for being a failure these past two years
>Only hate myself more and want to die more each day because the thought of that much wasted time is unbearable

I'll never change. RIP me.

On the bright side:
Said I'd vote for Trump
>Participated in the Great Meme War

LMAO, glad I'm not the only one with suicide as plan b.

Fuck dude, there's alot of anons on /b/ wanting to learn programming. Id say start with c# great language and looks like it's only going to get better in the coming years. The whole .Net Framework.

>I said I would roid this year and finally fix my low testosterone woes - didn't do that.
>How can I fix them this year?
Eat more protein/meat, sleep more, work out harder/more than your already doing, have more sex and fap more
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#General_benefits&ved=0ahUKEwjNr4Tr-ufQAhVK7yYKHdJHDMIQygQIHzAA&usg=AFQjCNEu1jw0iEzDr0quc5W8qzk4mzsNrw
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/

Is this the thread where I post about that one qt who I know browses Veeky Forums and likes me? New Y-Year, N-N-New me!

Well I've made some progress.

1. I'm conversational in German, probably around A2.
2. I've learned some web design, can make responsive sites.
3. Not that hot in the fitness thing, only went to gym like four months in total. I just don't like it, I'll try something else next year, probably calisthenics since it's more fun.

Could've done much better this year, I've slacked off a lot but as "side goals" I've also cut gaming to about two hours a day, I was seriously addicted, played about 6h so this is a big improvement for me. I've become more interested in my body, I really enjoy biking and calisthenics though lifting is too boring for me I'll give it another go in January. Another thing I realized this year is the potential I have, I didn't fully realize how much time I really have, days seemed so short when I was just gaming all day, now I'm waking up excited to start doing my stuff.

Good year overall.

>Is this the thread where I post about that one qt who I know browses Veeky Forums and likes me?
I'm interdasted now. Who is she?

Stop being a bitch user.

>wow I didn't know marylin monroe read james joyce
>oh wait, shes reading literally the last page of the book
I knew it was too good to be true

She was rereading the notes she made on the last page.

Well boys I lost 50lbs this year like I set out to do.

Here's to bulking and finally adding some strength in 2017

Maybe finally lose the khv status, lel...

totally

I lifted for 5 months, saw baby gains and got slightly motivated then quit shortly afterwards because I had a terrible diet and wasn't achieving my goal physique.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, friend.

1 plate OHP

i'm here c: