A black american on MLK

How did this person get to be iconic in my community? How did the al sharptons , and Jesse Jacksons become our spokespeople? Did we have a vote on these things. Nope, all of this was forced upon us. Not having any say in your spokespeople, leaders, and icons, leads to the most helpless feeling, and I don't think white people can relate to this. I might be wrong.

The only reason I don't blast them is because black boomers(whom I hate) seem to like them. I stay silent out of respect for my father.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/20920/martin-luther-king-jr-revered-more-after-death-than-before.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=C2UKSh6H_Eo
youtu.be/9cls-nGTjoE
youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE
youtube.com/watch?v=4G4RFH2Qo1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How did this person get to be iconic in my community?
you would know if you had paid attention in high school history class instead of gangbanging and robbing convenience stores with your "homies"

He was an anomaly. A nigger that didn't resort to violence first. That is why he is so iconic

"Let's beg other people for acceptance, also let them punch you in the face while doing it."

What kind of faggot mindset is that?

>What kind of faggot mindset is that?
it must be a pretty great mindset considering it worked

It was black people punching white people on the face. MLK said stop rioting and act respectable

>worked
Blacks were in much worse shape post MLK than pre. Black women gutted their families, when big daddy government said they would look out for them.

better to die free than live a slave

What does this have to do with anything. We are far less free now than prior to MLK, look at the incarceration rates.

Are you seriously blaming the government and democrats for black failure? Why is Seattle not a crime ridden shithole then? Maybe because the people there have it together

MLK was the ultimate good goy civic nationalist who preached about a multiracial color blind utopia where everyone is a good American and a slave for the (((capital))).
There's a reason why MLK is praised like a deity while actual black nationalists and separatists get treated like untouchables, with the exception of Malcolm X who is whitewashed because he "converted to real islam full of tolerance and multiculti" or some shit right before he died.
With white people it's even worse, any white person preaching racial separatism is LITERALLY HITLER.

Gloria Steinem and other CIA types injected the black community with feminism specifically to undermine it. There is ample evidence of this. It worked. It's no coincidence that after roe v. wade and other feminist policies crime and incarceration rates sky rocketed, single motherhood became the norm, wages stagnated, and the war in drugs tied into all of it.

Sharpton and Jackson role MKL's coattails; Jackson was actually cowering behind a dumpster when MLK was shot. Then when the cameras got there, he rushed over and put MLK's bloody head in his lap. Whole thing is a farce.

So because blacks were stupid enough to fall for this shit... wait what are you saying exactly?

You do realize that Africans and all their diasporas make shit hole communities right? Why would African Americans be an exception?

Im sorry, but OP, are you retarded? this is an actual question because this quite possibly might be the most stupidest post to ever exist. Such lack of knowledge and social awareness leads me to believe that this is bait.

These things effected all communities, but effected us the worse because we were the poorest when it was implemented, so had less defense against the enticement of gibs. Black Americans and africans, I assume you mean the most primitive of them, because those are the only ones we are ever equated to are not the same. We've been in the Americas for hundreds of years and have a wide range if European admixture as part of our ethnic make up. Nothing against tribal Africans to whom we are related, it is just a disingenuous reductionist argument that exposes an underlying inferiority complex in whites.

LMAO.

>You do realize that Africans and all their diasporas make shit hole communities right?

Thats false but, im more mad at this
>Why would African Americans be an exception?
(((((((African-Americans))))))))) and Africans are different in all aspects. the fact that you still have to call them "African" is just an insult. Black Americans have built a bunch of communities that were stable for what they were and sometimes were seen as more beautiful than a few white towns(Harlem, Black Wall Street, ect.).

The reasons they are "shitty" right now is because of whites actively trying to make these places shitholes, and that financial crisis were always around the corner, The Great Depression and KKK police turned harlem into a South American country, The Tulsa Race riots will never restore Black wall Street to its former glory.

Then you have Detroit and Chicago that were always shitholes even under white populace.

Since, i know /pol/ will just summarize these words into a victim complex, yes its because the white man. Shut the fuck up.

How about you come with an actual counter-argument instead of accusations of retardation(ableism).

I know that I am 100% right so there isn't really a viable counter argument you can present, but please, at least humor me with some mental gymnastics.

This. Speaking of the whole "african-american" patronizing, guess who started that. Jesse Jackson, a student of MLK.

Holy fuck... HES SERIOUS

LMAO.

>black Wall Street

Hahahahhhhhhahahahahaha. If their so smart. Why don't they just make another one?

Where the hell is the next Twin Towers?

The One World Trade Center was finished in November 2014.

Shame she's a womanlet

>almost 1 percent of amerishits are in jails
>literally one out of every hundred of hamburguers is eaten in a penitentiary in freedomland
MySides.jpg

It's there user, it's been there for years now.

>Not having any say in your spokespeople, leaders, and icons, leads to the most helpless feeling, and I don't think white people can relate to this
Which white spokesman did white people pick? We don't even really have white spokespeople. Even if Sharpton and King were somehow democratically elected by a large margin, what about the 30% or so that didn't vote for them? Would I still be right to think of those men as their spokesmen too?

He wasn't popular when he was alive. He had something like a 30% approval rating in the 1966.

People looked at him then like people look at Colin Kaepernick now.

They viewed MLK as a dumb faggot who can't play football?

>> Tower

Yeah, thats about as "Rebuilt" as Warsaw.

>Not having any say in your spokespeople, leaders, and icons, leads to the most helpless feeling, and I don't think white people can relate to this. I might be wrong.

It's like being poor in Silver Spring, D.C.

>He wasn't popular when he was alive. He had something like a 30% approval rating in the 1966.

Source this shit

White's control the narrative via media and academia so don't really need a figurehead so to speak. Trump is sort of one.

he was the first nigger to not resort to violence and niggardry thus he became a white icon

Of all the possible examples you pick fucking Berlin, one of the ugliest cities in Europe.

name?

This is from Gallup: news.gallup.com/poll/20920/martin-luther-king-jr-revered-more-after-death-than-before.aspx

> Gallup measured the public's perception of King in a different fashion in the 1960s, using a "scalometer" that asked the public to rate him on a +5 to a -5 scale. The resulting data show that King's image became more negative as the years went on.

> In 1963, King had a 41% positive and a 37% negative rating; in 1964, it was 43% positive and 39% negative; in 1965, his rating was 45% positive and 45% negative; and in 1966 -- the last Gallup measure of King using this scalometer procedure -- it was 32% positive and 63% negative.

MLK was a communist early on at the height of the red scare, and had multiple sex scandals, he was right to took about Jim Crow and civil rights, but lets not pretend he was a saint or anything, he wasn't liked by all of america, and neither was Malcolm X. You should take the main points from them that is social justice in the face of the law.

But, ever since the civil rights era , american blacks have been walking with a chip on their shoulder thinking they are the new MLK or Rosa Parks. Of course it's not entirely their own fault on why they became the outcasts and most hated minority in America, government mandated integrated neighbourhoods and the white flight that followed, crack cocaine coming from latin america to the ghettos and many other factors. The best thing blacks today can do and fight for as rights to is get ECONOMICALLY INTEGRATED. Forget the housing bullshit, gentrification and all that shit. Blacks should fight for wages and jobs, remove victimization mentality and fight for your right for livable wages along with white and hispanic workers.

Working is for suckers and slaves, we already paid our dues.

Whites won't be giving you handouts forever you know , America will soon cease being the most powerful economy in the world and the economy that is based on limitless growth will one day end. If you do not at least earn a wage or have the right to a livable wage by that time, you will starve.

>inb4 le based black man

>Hitler
>White
El monstruo medio blanco detected

>Thinks all tax payers are whites
Damn white trash is dumb.

Take your shitty memes back to /int/ and /pol/

La atrocidad....

t. гpязный мycyльмaнcкий пиздaбoл из Eвpoкoлхoзa

La oscuridad....

When you (and people like you) post those sort of images do you actually think they are profound/accurate/telling representations of the differences between places or is just a troll?

It's enough to bait the average American. This is what I learned on Krautchan, most posters understood all the national shit flinging was just jokes and insults, but Americans were the ones who took all of it seriously.

Same reason any black became relevant in America their jewish funders.

>It's enough to bait the average American.

Is baiting and trolling the only reason you post on this site? Do you not have any interest in having real discussions and sharing knowledge/insights/different perspectives with others?

Seems like a waste of your time, but you do you boo.

I didn't post that picture. I'm just explaining that the people these pictures work on tend to be overhwelmingly Americans.

Oh gotcha, my mistake then.

Apropos of nothing...

Oh we do? Which one of us does that? Is the media putting forward a media that asserts my interests? Does it even put forth a narrative that benefits the majority of white people at all? Or just rich liberal ones, half of which are Jews.

Black people think whites are magical or something, man.

Martin Luther King was a genuinely decent person. Sharpton and Jackson basically rode to fame on the coattails of the movement that King started.

MLK was an advocate for non-violence.

Where is the proof that MLK had anything to do with this or would have wanted the black family to disintegrate?

Again, I ask where is the proof that MLK did this or would have wanted it? He wanted peaceful solutions to problems and peaceful integration.

>Land of freedom.
>Almost 1% of the population is/has been jail.
LMAO

>whites can't relate
Literally all of my political leaders. I have no one who represents me or my interests.

>how did this guy blah blah
They're all controlled opposition through the deep state. They represent your interests as much as a clump of algae represents mine.

If you aren't trolling you are honestly the stereotypical result of the American schooling syatem

who is the girl in the op

pls

The sheer violence against black activists and protests was much larger then the reverse since the former got much less punishment and mire support.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=C2UKSh6H_Eo

Google image search, she's a model

>That entire first post

Not only is that not true, you probably patted yourself on the back for such a falsehood.

>why they became the outcasts and most hated minority in America
Im just gonna guess your only source for this is crime statistics, so not an argument an d wrong. If anything Hispanics are fucking awful.

>The best thing blacks today can do and fight for as rights to is get ECONOMICALLY INTEGRATED
Being so out of touch with Modern society you actually think Blacks(45 million+ people) are right now begging for money on the street and getting beat for being homeless is a whole new level of "Go outside you fucking fatass" sickness.

>Blacks should fight for wages and jobs
>Every black guy is fucking poor guys, im telling you there all poor, like 98% of blacks are poor saps on the street
Im hating you even more and more as the post goes on.

>remove victimization mentality and fight for your right for livable wages along with white and hispanic workers
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Hispanics get paid in piss jars, and live with blacks in fucking Ghettos, Trump made about a million jobs in Black neighborhoods this past year boi. Why does your whole post reak of, "GUYS LOOK AT DEES POOR LITTLE NIGLETS GUYS SO POOR I MUST SAVE THEM MAN, IM THE SAVIOR!"
God, such idiocy.

How about you tell me how Blacks are literally worse now than in the 60s, coon ass nigger?

Did you go to /pol/ and listen to the "GUYS BLACKS WERE BETTER OFF UNDER SEGREGATION!" Bullshit? because i think you did. Martin Luther King granted freedom from the corrupt system that was Jim Croe.

Jim Croe had low budget funding, shitty housings, shitty schools, Zero libraries, you couldn't get cars that looked expensive, you couldn't do shit that the average man could do, Jobs were nearly impossible to get, Transportation, Building structures, fucking everything. The average Black man in that time was working harder to not die of starvation, lynchings, and police beatings than the average Japanese workers now. The average black man would die at 38 years old in this time.

But, after people like Martin Luther King, Malcolm X(RIP), Rosa Parks, ect. My great-Grandfather died at 95 2 years ago. How the hell are blacks right now worse than the Jim croe 50s-60s? This whole thread is retarded. None of you are black or even know a single shit about Blacks or Black History.

What a stupid thread im fucking done.

Look at crime and incarceration statistics. Single motherhood and all that. It's simple.

>How did this person get to be iconic in my community?
His assassination made him a martyr. When a person is killed for their cause it elevates them to an almost Christ-like reverence among their supporters. Abraham Lincoln is another example of this.

>Look at crime and incarceration statistics
THAT IS NOT AN ARGUEMENT ON WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!

>"Dude, why do Irish people drink so much man?"
>"Well, if you look at the statistics on how much Irish people fuck pigs, and horses you can see that this correlates with there 90 IQ and that Irish people are sub-human cow fuckers. thats why they drink so much."
>"....What the Fuck?!"
^^^^

This is your argument, this is a Veeky Forums argument guys.

The problem is that there is an argument over feminism when it should be over economics.

There really shouldn't be any argument over being feminist. If you aren't a feminist you're an asshole.

But there are real arguments over economics, which are not part of the political discourse. The person who is saying them is always a member of some gender or race, and so it can always be derailed into saying they're secretly making an IDENTITY argument.

Check out the coal miners asking Trump and Sanders about their economic future. Trump wants to sell them nonsense about coal jobs coming back that they don't believe; Sanders wants to sell them nonsense about magic solar arriving that they don't believe; and they don't get a second question because the rest of the debates is always about who should get the few jobs they're promising, OUR GUYS or THOSE PEOPLE.

>The Chad U.S. economic stimulus versus the Virgin Soviet Reconstruction

Well crafted bait, ppl will fall for it 9/10

So, what happens to a system that stagnates political discourse and shrinks the middle class?

But the correlation between the timing of these events can not be utterly dismissed. There are countless graphs that show a massive shift around 1972.

One of God Himself

You're living in it, baby.

People start electing Trump types, beneficiaries of the system without being seen as part of it, and the machinery of state keeps moving in the same direction.

It's the same timing as white people losing economic power. That's when we get identity politics, and drug politics, and wage stagnation, and debt inflation. I think they're connected.

People today are convinced capitalism is zero-sum, and so they vote for themselves and AGAINST other people. You don't need to vote against anyone. That's a trap.

yes yes it's all capitalism now fuck off to leftypol armchair

Did I say capitalism is zero-sum? The people who say they support capitalism in the government today think it is, and their policies are ruining it for everyone. Trump thinks it is.

Blacks were effected much more profoundly by the late 60's early 70's cultural shift, because they were already the poorest group at the time so didn't have the economic clout to stave off the government enticement of their women with gibs.

>Implying that's an accurate representation of Berlin
>Implying that's an accurate representation of Warsaw
>Implying the German government found in a labor study that more than 4% of the 6mil immigrants have any actual labor skills or have been employed instead of collecting gimmedats from the Bund with no intention of contributing to society at large.

Berlin is turning back the clock, guys. 1945 here they come.

She is 5'7

Those women got welfare because they were poor you idiot. It's nit some grand enticement scheme.

>No fault divorce with child support.
>Not incentive to blow up family?

Malcolm X is great admired, and the Black Panthers are seen positively, is that any consolation?

>Trump made about a million jobs in Black neighborhoods this past year boi

You're about as black as a ugandan knuckles.

We all know you're not black.

youtu.be/9cls-nGTjoE

Reminder leftyredditor colonists will dote on pocks who make these kinds of threads, instead of immediately asking 'what is black?' or '>caring about your skin color, it's a spook lol'

South was a good place for well behaved Negros. Shame that things got so fucked up.

why didn't the communists try harder to sway blacks and Africa, they were obvious victims of capitalism that could be swayed.

Hell if the Communists could have taken Africa they could have crippled the West.

Yeah but she's black, so too short for me.

>Implying you're such a baller that you'd strike back if a cop smashed you in the jaw with a nightstick

Nothing but niggers today folks. Hang em high

Racist here, mlk is a dumb nig, same with Jesse Jackson and Al Charlatan. The only reason they're still revered is because none of you coons have the gall to replace them.

you do realize that, other than UNITA, pretty much every single rebel movement in Africa was somewhat communist, right? Even in Ethiopia, where they were fighting a communist government, the rebels were commies.

thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=9cls-nGTjoE

>I don't think white people can relate to this. I might be wrong.
I for one can, see what they did to Bernie's campaign, and then having to vote for Dollary Clintrump. It's you guys' problem too:
youtube.com/watch?v=4G4RFH2Qo1E

how would you measure that?

>Nope, all of this was forced upon us. Not having any say in your spokespeople, leaders, and icons, leads to the most helpless feeling, and I don't think white people can relate to this
that's pretty retarded user, the vast majority of blacks in the US have positive views of all of those people

Cute larp

Both fake AND gay where do you find the time?