Can we have a hair loss thread. Is anyone here taking measures to save their hair if they're losing it...

Can we have a hair loss thread. Is anyone here taking measures to save their hair if they're losing it? I want to believe I won't end up like my father one day. Bald and alone.

Some time around last yeae I noticed the part in hair getting a lot wider and my hair looking genuinely thinner and unhealthy. Im getting less and less good hair days. Please tell me I can save it. I dont want to be a balding faggot.

He's a prince but can't afford a dentist? Boggles the mind.

Its weird. All that money and prestige but he doesn't care about how he looks?

Tried Minoxidil, it didn't do shit for me. Got on Fin, got major, horrible sides, some of which still hasn't subsided.

There are fates worse than balding desu.

Been on Finasteride 1.25 mg a day for almost 1½ year. No sides, great thickening, some regrowth.

Do it.

What were your sides? Im on fin and have none. Hair loons nice and thicc though. Im glad I hopped on sooner rather than later. Knowing my hair was safe was like a little weight coming off my shoulders.

The sides I noticed were:

>Loss of libido
This didn't / doesn't really bother me, I just thought: "Hey, more time to do other than shit than to think about pussy all the time."
>Severe brain fog
Still hasn't subsided, but it isn't as bad while on Fin.
>Memory loss
Has been improving lately.
>Complete anhedonia
Not only couldn't I feel any positive feelings, I also couldn't feel any negative ones. I felt like a complete zombie. The negative ones have come back though, little by little.
>Testicular shrinkage
The right one recovers from time to time. The left one has remained the size of a grape.
>Loss of penile sensation
Fully recovered.
>Loss of sebum / dry skin
Fully recovered as far as I know.
>Muscle twitches / restless limbs
Keeps getting worse
>Blurred vision / floaters
Still shitty.
>Panic attacks
I had never had one before Fin, I had a series of panic attacks lasting several hours over four days. I literally thought I was having a heart attack and was about to die, had to call my father to take me to the ER.
>Testicular pains
Not a problem anymore.
>Pelvic pains
Still there, although not as sharp as while on Fin, more "numb" nowadays.
>Weaker muscles
Haven't lost any visible gains though.

All in all, I'm aware that I'm in the minority with my sides. I know how soul crushing balding is and I won't talk anyone out of trying Fin.

Kys genetic trash

money and prestige is why he doesn't care

complacency

Are sure thats not depression? A lot of that sounds like depression. The ball shrinking I can't comment on though.

i know its a very generic answer but i look forward to one day freeing myself of my hair and just shaving my head, i have a nice beard and mustache and face shape

I'm pretty sure. I haven't got any family history of depression, just an uncle with OCD. Sure, I've been bummed from time to time throughout my life. But never depressed. All of this coincided with my Fin usage.

Ever thought of seeing a doctor and getting some bloodwork done?

I've had some minor done already, thyroid was all good but my test and SHBG was wonky. Test was at 1038 ng/dL, but SHBG was in the upper range as well. LH was good.

Got a doc's appointment booked in January, he's gonna check my balls and prostate and I'm hoping to have some more extensive blood work done.

I'm taking finasteride, spironolactone and estrogen.

I actually dont care anymore about my hair loss, because my life is pretty much work, gym and home, I dont bother with how I look. So yeah, it kinda sucks but that's life

I'm 22, started noticing i have quite the widow's peak - no hair on the front left and right side.

Am I fucked?

have trichotillomania so I decided to go bald by choice
it's not that bad

I started losing my hair when I was 20 yo, my hair still looks kinda the same, but it's a bit thinner now

I'm 22 as well btw

Sounds like diffuse thinning

I fucking hate this guy.

There's people like us who would kill to have a hair transplant or whatever, if you have bad teeth I'm sure there's people who would love to have that shit fixed but they can't afford.

This guy walks around not even bothering to shave, nor getting his fucking teeth fixed even though he could easily.

Reeeeeeeeee

Brits are ugly as fuck. Indian tier ugly as fuck.

Take Proscar. It stopped my hair loss. No side effects.

>you're one of the most rich, influential, political people on the planet with a happy marriage and 8/10 wife
>Better get adult braces