6 ottermode faggots wrecked by Moroccan powerlifter

youtube.com/watch?v=NGzXxxNf1S0

Context:
dutch faggots trying to pick a fight with the Moroccan big guy.

He knocks them down one by one. Then the dutchies put their dicks between their legs and tell the police 'its him its him!'

Thats like a girl trying to hit a guy, gets a hit back and screams sexual assault when the police arrives. They know the system is in their favour, so they abuse it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsIykHP_D_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everybody hates Arabs, even all other shitskins like Turks, Kurds and Pakis.

Looks like they were pressuring him so i'd say they had it coming

Dude it was 6 vs 1. The whites were the niggers here.
You have to get some big balls to stand against 6 people in street fight.

I don't understand this derk flerk language but it looked like the fat guy attacked first

Also
>ottermode
They are obviously just out of shape normal guys

behold the official pose of "I have no fucking idea how to fight"

seems to me the shitskin attacked first, would need to have more context to judge fairly

also kek at that other nigger instantly taking glass or something and starting throwing it

Lol, dutch guys btfo. Atleast back up your words like a real man. You're going 6v1 stop being fucking pussies

The dutch guys look liked they did not wanted to fight

>Dude it was 6 vs 1. The whites were the niggers here.
the first thing the OTHER sandnigger do is throwing bottles
then everyone bitch out and the fat sandnigger throws slaps at 3 guys
>holy shit its 6v1 guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!444!!!!!44!!! Im not a faggot! Not at all!
The dutch were drunk as fuck. Even I can beat 10 drunk as fuck guys.

Are you fucking blind? The dutch guy attempted a takedown the Moroccan but that doesnt work against a boar 7 weightclasses higher than you.

Look, i know you're salty. But lets not twist facts here, the Dutch niggers wanted a fight, and they got more than they bargained for.

>Listen guise, they were drunk as fuck!
>No slurred speech or wobbling whatsoever.

Ok senpai

Rofl weak little white boys.
Fucking pathetic, they plead for mercy and are literal cucks.
No wonder why your race is going to die off from all your women going with different men.

>assuming the fat guy is a powerlifter

Veeky Forums nutshelled

and calling those twinks ottermode is being incredibly generous

>wobbling whatsoever.
sure weeaboo. like I will accept the opinion of a dumb vrigin on a malaysian animalsex board.

NL=cucks
Its like they were born to be cucked

I see it now that you mentioned it. Thought fattie grabbed him in a headlock and started punching. Also you seem to be the salty one here taking this shit so seriously. Stop living vicariously through fight videos

>Tfw the condition of your ego relies on videos of people you don't know doing things you don't and can't do

Are non whites this obsessed? Do you think I comb YouTube looking for videos of white dudes beating up non white dudes and pics of white male/non white female couples I don't know for some kind of morale boost?

It's weird and we all know you guys are weird and have an axe to grind from feeling like you're less.

The dutch guys had it comming. Talk shit get hit I suppose.

>throwing glass in a street fight

what a fucking pussy

>attempted a takedown
More like flailingly grabbed a leg with his spine bent at the strangest fucking angle and immediately let go with ease. That fuccboi had no idea what he was doing.

I would let go too if I was getting sledgehammered from the side.

>white "males"

This video is basically one guy that is used to street fights and a bunch of fuckboys who never got punched in their lives.
It had nothing to do with strength.

I know Veeky Forums is mostly autistic neets that never been into these kinds of situations but in a real fight the meanest guy is the one who wins. The one who is willing to go the extra mile to hurt the other dude. Not the guy with strength ot technique. Jiujitsu will do you no good when a bottle comes flying in your head.

this, poke his eyes/blind him and gtfo unless you wanna go to jail, the best case scenario if you fight is that you get you fucking as kicked then youl learn you lesson and thatl be it

Arabs are ferocious in fights, but they don't use dirty tricks.

If you want eyepoking, I suggest you check krav maga. They basically elevated dirty tricks into an art form for their own ratpeople.

>Arabs are ferocious in fights, but they don't use dirty tricks.
Bullshit. The world is not a fantasy setting or an episode of star trek. What someone does or doesn't do in a fight or how ferocious they are is down to them and their upbringing, not some universal cultural trait.

Why the do the people who cannot hold a fucking camera straight always end up filming shit like this

he went on to rape each of their girlfriends immediately after this video

You mean like yourself?

He's right, people don't behave like the village drunkard in a movie every time they have a couple too many. And to me they look fairly uncoordinated.

lanklets when will they learn?

That dude was putting his weight behind those punches and those jawlets weren't even being btfo on first hit. Not impressive, especially since they decided to pussy out after he started connecting hits

You should post videos where two experienced fighters go at it, that'd be valuable content

Fuck off shitskin. Go back to your subhuman third world country and leave Europe.

this hardly ever happens because the first thing you learn when you start training is to never fight. those people that usually start shit have no experience in fighting.

when you know how to fight, even if you've been boxing for less than a year, you realize how easy it is to ruin your life with a single punch.

>bunch of weak fuckboys = race

>roll Arab
>+10 heat res
>+10 faith
> ferocity passive: when faced with multiple enemies gain 50% extra strength, if enemies are dutch then stamina depletion is negated for 60 seconds

The white guys weren't even trying to fight back. It's like they were half assing just standing there getting hit in the face kek.

You obviously have never seen Arabs fight then. They can suddenly burst into a whirlwind of destruction.

kek.

You Eurocucks make me laugh Everytime.

Nowhere does it say anything about powerlifting.

Also Moroccans are scum that need to be put into camps.

>OP confirmed for Mocro trash

You can post all the videos you want, but at the end of the day you're still a shitty person.

Dude I'm Arab too. If you work out and eat well you'll be strong and if you train to fight you'll be good at fighting. Race has nothing to do with it so please stop this you're embarrassing me in front of Veeky Forums

>his little sandnigger friends throwing bottles

they are all assholes

Krav maga is bullshit

Yeah I know dude it's just like they suddenly explode

youtube.com/watch?v=bsIykHP_D_U

Kek

>thinking that Muslims in Russia are Arabs.
Jesus, /pol/ has started it's January invasion early.

Show us your moves, big boy

what kind of fucking cucks

a)start a fight then go all hands up "just a prank bro" while the other guy is swinging for them

and

2)watch and do nothing as he swings at your friend?

But /pol/ told me whites will easily win the race war.

Ha, he slapped the shit out of them.

Wtf is this? The guy werent even fightibg back. He just assaulted them one by one.
I hope the fat cunt gets whats coming to him.

lmao

Have you ever been to /pol/ or any of the pajeet threads on here?

Make one for Pajeets and Chinks

>ignores me for months
>suddenly interested again
Nah, fuck you man.

White males are the worst fighters I've ever seen.

I guess that's why they love firearms so much, they know they're weaker than females with their bare hands.

>These are the people who will oppose the jew

Either they're drunk as shit or turbocucks. Every punch big pun threw was a hideous haymaker, yet these plebs got slammed by each and every one.