Veeky Forums - Fit Ideals Thread

Post yours. Rate others.

>tfw to intelligent for low t women

>Veeky Forums file name
Did you steal these ideals from someone in a past thread?

R8 m8s, that'd be gr8

3/10. Hate most of it but Fronk Yong is based.
9/10. Awesome girls.
8/10. Good simple style.
5/10. Adding cars and luxury homes doesn't distract from the hideous Cosby sweaters. Nice bod, though.
8/10. Khal Drogo is cool.
Don't know what I'm looking at.

7/10 shit haircut
8/10 too much hair
10/10
6/10
>tan girls

Ooh, I get to post my ideals before someone else does!

I really needs a big chunky cheesy girl. If she isn't big, chunky, and cheesy, I don't want her. Her sweaty fupa fold marinading in her oils just turns me rock hard man. Thigh gaps? Ew. Jawline? What are you, gay? I need my big chunky easy-cheesy thick mozzarella mommy. Wide pelvis?? Gross. It's gotta be easy. It's gotta be cheesy. You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

If the sour aroma of a nice juicy easy cheesy mozzarella mommy's fupa doesn't turn you on, you are fucked in the head my friend. How could you look at those delicious gooey creamy thighs and not pop a boner? Those ooey gooey creamy chunky cheesy mozzarella mommy thighs. Damn. I'm salivating.

If you don't like thick, you're fucking low test. If you don't fuck a nice ooey gooey easy cheesy chunky mozzarella mommy, you're fat short bald little beta cuck.

>You're doing it wrong if you're not doing it thicc.

10/10 ideals brah

Are you trying to be as boyish as humanly possible? Your girl is fat but cute. Idk.
Androgynous muscle/10
You like to keep things simple
Esquire ads/10
Sees a little bit of himself in a TV character and takes it overboard
Japanese Harry Osbourne/10
"Classic Man"/10
Meme/10
"Real men drink bourbon, cuz madmen said so"

Do you, guys. None of these are really bad, I was just having a little fun with my reviews.

Good physique and style goals. Ehy would you want a jude law hairline? Also ur librarian fetish is very apparent lol

i already have a jude law hairline lol

Godspeed

All I want is to be a kept man with a wife who provides me a multi-ethnic harem of women.

You have issues.

We all have issues.

I'm closer to my goal body than I ever thought I would be and I have actual abs for the first time in my life, just gotta keep cutting and I'll make it.

A-anyone wanna rate this one?

Solid choices, 8/10
Not sure about the women there, 6/10
Good choices and great style, 8/10
Top-tier woman and rest are solid, 9/10

>Good choices and great style, 8/10

Thanks!

Fucking disgusting.

Are you twins looking to DP?

Gotta change some things tough.

>ideal is a coal burner
>wants to call out others on being disgusting

Oh /pol/, no one believes you anymore

>hating on Barbie

fuck off, faggot

rate

Technically impressive, but a little too much obsession eith being an "alpha male" without much personality or personal style.

me likey

what's wrong with progressive ideas?

you want unarmed black people to continue getting shot? gay people not to get married? the war on drugs to continue? abortion to be outlawed?

>you want unarmed black people to continue getting shot? gay people not to get married? the war on drugs to continue? abortion to be outlawed?
Yes to all of these. Abortion maybe not as much, but only because niggers self-regulate themselves this way more than any other race.

You might as well be an old man yelling at the sky, desu.

The progressive way = the right way. Everyone else is literally holding back progress and should get fucked.

>implying any of those issues are necessarily related to each other

the fact that you consider all of those ideals as "progressive" is really fucking stupid.

what the fuck does gay marriage have to do with the war on drugs? or police brutality with abortion? and what makes them all progressive?

come up with a moral compass that's more than nuanced just "its progressive" and maybe you'll become an original person at some point in your life you petulant faggot

good taste

rate me

>man bun

kys m8

I never said they were related to one another. The things they have in common:

the progressive stance on them is the correct stance.

Maybe don't learn about politics from a Siamese papercutting board.

>Everyone else is literally holding back progress and should get fucked.

That's not very tolerant, user

I'm not tolerant of ignorant dipshits that restrict the rights of others and I never claimed to be.

Pretty good hair, I got this one now. Actually looks decent and you can style it in many ways. Recommended.

>tickling bums and killing children is progress

>embryos are children

but why do you have to be so absolutist?

the problem is that you present these issues as unquestionably truthful, and furthermore, that they all fall under the progressive label.

the war on drugs, for example. any person with a fucking brain can see it's been a failure and curbed civil liberties. plenty of people who im sure you wouldn't consider progressive, like alex jones and ron paul, are adamently against the war on drugs.

also, no one advocates for unarmed black people to be killed except stormfags. the argument you should be addressing is whether or not the cause of violence against blacks is rooted in systematic, deliberate racism.

Any political stance you take could be seen as restricting rights for a certain group of people. Also, saying someone is a dipshit isn't an argument.

but they're still part of the progressive platform, even if some conservatives side with them and this person specifically stated "rejects progressive ideas" and I asked for clarification.

One quibble with your post is that I think "systemic" racism and "deliberate" racism can be at odds with one another. I would argue that police are killing black men because of systemic racism, but they're not doing it deliberately.

>Any political stance you take could be seen as restricting rights for a certain group of people.
Uh, no.

>Also, saying someone is a dipshit isn't an argument.
Didn't say it was, dipshit.

wtf i love finland

I wish I still had photoshop so I could make a new one of these.

Her name?

hello

I just saw that idiot girl the other day when I decided to watch wwe for the first time in like 2 years. She's so annoying, she belongs in fucking Lazy Town

she bad tho

Raising children takes time away from scientific advancement. It's unnecessary to force people to have children when we are at absolutely no risk of under-population in the foreseeable future.

Cool dude/10. Would shoot up school with you.

Yeah, sure

>technically impressive
>obsession on being alpha
>without personality
Dude it's a series of pics he took online. What the fuck are you on about?

>You must be me then.
>Other than that hair I would just go shaggy ass long hair and reset that trend for the good of society.

>l-literally not an argument!

Hey I'm liberal enough to have voted for Stein, but come on man just let him have the type of girl he wants you don't need to start a debate up in here