Boyz what does your diet usually consist of when cutting?

boyz what does your diet usually consist of when cutting?

Your moms pussy

same thing as bulk, just less of it

i tried this but im always hungry, feels like shit

end up binging

im not even a fatass im like 18% bf

Food.

Meat, eggs, veggies.

Pretty much just my regular diet with a lot less carbs to take me into slight deficit. Worth adding that I up my protein intake to around 1.5g/lb as opposed to my regular 1g/lb of bodyweight during a bulk.

I'll occasionally let myself have a sweet potato or banana for when I'm feeling real low maybe once per week, but otherwise sticking to that works well for me every time.

You will be sick of tuna and chicken by the end of it.

>Breakfast
Bronkaid, two Greek yogurts, two sugar free red bulls

> Lunch
315 calorie Chipotle burrito bowl

> Afternoon snack
16 oz Sips and Bronkaid

> Dinner
8 oz chicken breast and vegetable

> Dessert
Frozen berry and Greek yogurt protein smoothie.

Usually around 1600 calories.

A whole fucking shit load of chicken. You need a higher ratio of protein when cutting

The same just less.

eggs, pasta, muesli, tuna, cheapest meat, LF milk, fats only for satiety.

>315 calorie Chipotle burrito bowl
There's no way that anything on the chipotle menu is 315 calories unless you order a bowl of lettuce with a tablespoon of chicken.

tuna
lamb rogan josh cold ready meal
whey protein
eggs

and thats really it, i dont have chicken as a staple because i cbf cooking it, but just come up with your own diet, i've lost 16kg in 4 months with this

Intermittent fasting helps me cut. Not even the broscience benefits, but it's harder to overeat in a smaller window.

Chicken, fajita veggies, green salsa, and cheese.

According to the nutrition calculator in their website that works out to 315 calories with 39 grams of protein.

Https://Www.Chipotle.com/nutrition-calculator

I'm on tren atm @ 80kg with a kind of active job, burn 3k cals a day.

100 cals of milk and 100 cals of whey hour before working out.

Small meal of 300cals of fish or meat + 250 cals of lentils/beans/peas after work out.

500 cals of meat(generally shoulder steak and eggs) and 300 cals of complex carbs during work.

200-300 cal snack before work is almost done (could be yogurt, or super low fat creme fraiche and 100cals of fruits, or just a protein drink).

Generally another 200-400 calories of me just grazing for food after work(before bed) or fucking around.

Went from 91kg post superbulk with 2g of test to 80kg now within 40ish days.

legit 18% is still fat, you have lovehandles and guaranteed to have no abs, it's just not "american fat".

"self measured" 18% is more like 23%, which is even worse.

nah i look like 15% but i add an extra 3% just because of misconception

im literally stuck between abs and fat which is annoying but im gonna work at it

Strangely, I've found that I can hit my protein macros easily on a bulk with normal food, but on a cut I need whey powder to make the numbers work.

the only carbs are from veggies but have to increase my fat intake by a lot

Basically this, except maybe a slightly higher ratio of chicken breast and less calories from drinks

less food = less chances to get in protein lol

pretty simple

That's not strange at all, it's exactly how you'd expect things to work

oats, beef,eggs and self loathing.