So both me and my older brother have this facial hair

So both me and my older brother have this facial hair.

Can lifting & increased testosterone make it fill in more?

Im 24 and my brother is 30 but hes a neet that was fed anti-depressants and anxiety medication since he was 13 that sits on his ass all day.

Im military and I lift but me facial hair is just weak as fuck.

Anyone else fill in w/ this beard?

>tfw moustache still not connected to the rest
What the fuck do I have to do goddammit?

White blonde hair blue eyes btw.

Polish/italian/french/irish/etc.?

Im basically a whole clusterfuck of european... Thinking maybe my grandpas french side was mixed with some sandnigger at some point which gave me this shit beard gene

Minoxidil op, look into it.

Lad just fucking shave

This is amazing. Is this actually legit? This sounds almost too good to be true.

Shave it.

It is legit, but it has some side effects, I barely started and this is what I noticed.

>dry/itchy skin
>first couple days, headaches/light headed
>made me drowsy

The last 2 went away after a couple uses. The itchness is pretty bad for 20 mins and goes away. Check out YouTube videos, many guys have documented there growth.

Mandatory shaved cause Military but when i get the chance to grow it i want it to be full

yeah, minoxidil. It works really good on beards with no sides. I use it on my head too since im norwooding

you guys are even worse than manlets having to sprinkle some water to get beard that every adult has LMAO. fucking kids

>So both me and my older brother have this facial hair.
then shave faggot.

>sandnigger
>shit beard

Oh please, don't blame your cuck genetics on a theoretical ancestor who probably had better beard genes than you.

Minoxidil works. I got good growth but it can fuck with your skin and dick,

Why don't you guys stop worrying about stuff you can't change and work with with you have.

I think that's a good look, though.

Aren't sandbaggers known for having thick-full beards?

You're just low test my friend. Hop on gear and your beard will come out. Happened to my buddy. He had a pathetic beard before he got on gear, now it's full.

What happens to your dick?

I'm Swedish/German/British, blonde hair/blue eyes, can grow a full beard. Met only one other blonde that either had a beard or could grow one.

Maybe it's the polish or Irish genes?

ive heard it can fuck with erection quality

never really experienced that but my skin got super dry, it also halts collagen production

Ah alright. Can't you just start collagen supplements tho

Biotin and some good oil on your face would help. My advice is to use it moderately

wait I want this answered too :/

eat eggs, drink milk, lift heavy

basically raise your test faggot

try to get a prescription for tretinoin to help with collagen production

I see you guys mentioning minoxidil.

Doesn't it permanantly lower test? Or just temporary

And will the hair be permanantly growing in or stop when u get off the shiz