People you used to think were big before you started lifting

People you used to think were big before you started lifting.

he still is

Thats called body dismorphia, m8.

Truth.

>People you used to think were big before you started lifting.
All of Veeky Forums

If you think this is not big you should just kys because you will never be even half as big so better just stop lifting rn

Dyel spotting 101. Guess class is in session fellas.

Does anyone else find the bigger you get your self perceived size stays roughly the same, but everyone else seems to get smaller?

This applies to other things, too. The smarter I get I don't see myself as any different but everyone else just seems to get more stupid.

I think this might because people will most likely think of their ability, skill, intellect, strengtht or size to be a baseline. This means that when we compare ourselves to others to determine our ability, we view ourselves as the constant and others become the variable. I dunno. Anyone else like this?

>strengtht
Quit reading right there.

Kek used to think he was big before too.

Strange how Veeky Forums thinks of everyone as smaller now yet no one here actually lifts anything beyond noob weights.

Zyzz was fucking huge and is as well on this pic.
If you were to stand next to Zyzz in that pic you'd be a small dyel.
Dude roided, was an asshole but nonetheless ripped and sweet

dat projection tho. kek try lifting newbitch.

I think there was a strawpoll pretty recently and something like 60% of the participants were bretty stronk.

are you fucking serious dude I think my numbers will make you reconsider
225 sq
175 bench
60 ohp
20 weighted dips
All thats in pounds so maybe think twice before talking shit you fucking idiot bitch

>squat more
>ohp more
>bench and dip less

I know you're joking but fuck having literally zero chest, dude

FUck you ive been training 3 years so I think I know a little bit better than you

i was talking about myself 2bh

>what is e-stating

Yeah bro, I totally bench 4pl8. What proof do you have that I don't?

>tfw i am only slightly stronger than this

>there

This is way we have constant units of measurement such as length and weight. Like all you have to just to track you progress. You don't need to feel stronger, when you already know that you can now bench 2 plates more than what you were able to bench when you started.

Lol I actually feel bad for u I was completely baiting in the first post like a 60 lb OHP is literally teenage girl tier

>.

Rich piano

post body then

good post

What the fuck bruh I wish I was 200~ and shredded.

Why is he so fucking gross looking?