I can't even do ONE fucking pushup. Where do I even start?

I can't even do ONE fucking pushup. Where do I even start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dF1DOWzf20
youtube.com/watch?v=5L4kdK-vqBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pushups on your knees fatty

Push up position planks.

This. If that doesn't work then wall push ups. If that doesn't work, then go bench the bar and do tricep extensions. If that doesn't work, then punch out, you're a physically defective product

im not fat in 6'0 and im super skinny because i eat when im hungry and stop eating when i get full. I want to get bigger. But I can't even do one pushup.

pushups on your knees then skelly

Just do whatever you can at your level and gradually do real pushups like a real man, faggot.

i think she's saying,"not very well"

what do you think fit?

i had this problem when i was 11 too OP, don't sweat it man

Planks, push ups on knees.

kek

I got you. This is exactly where I started out a few years ago.

Knee Pushups:

1) Get in the regular pushup position, then rest your knees against the ground. Do 3 reps of five of these every other day for a week. If you think you can do more, then do more, but keep the numbers consistent. Do not do them to failure.

2) Increase the number by an even increment every week until you're doing three sets of twenty pushups on your knees.

3) Start doing three sets 3-5 regular pushups.

Worked for me, mate.

That's how I started. Now I bench 280.

Start on your knees.

Look for Convict Conditioning, it's a program out there, follow the pushup program.

Good luck!

hey that's the guy from The Accountant! I loved that movie.
OP check out Convict Conditioning, I know it sounds like a meme, but it has a step by step program I think you would benefit from.

Many people are saying start on your knees, but this can lead to poor form and injuries down the road. Start with wall pushups and negatives. Here are two videos with pointers on form.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dF1DOWzf20
youtube.com/watch?v=5L4kdK-vqBY

>push up on knees
Kek okay Femanon

fuck you were all trying to make it. Leave this kid alone, at least he´s trying to improve himself.

I'm sorry it's just I couldn't do a press up before but now I can do at least 30 on less the minute, I could do that one after spending 5 hours in a police cell for domestic violence, I'm glad, hope we make it

>domestic violence
>not gonna make it.

>Can't do a single push up, wat do
Do 20 lay on ground and get ups
If you fail to do one of those, then you are just fat and should kill yourself.