Who the fuck is this guy and why do i keep seeing him here?

Who the fuck is this guy and why do i keep seeing him here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZLPib2-U0E
youtube.com/watch?v=yLtvVPbl3do
youtube.com/watch?v=ABZTEkPu6s8
youtube.com/watch?v=U6ZBRsnXzH0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6SSr4Rdrjw
youtube.com/watch?v=C46_hsp3CZw
youtube.com/watch?v=j0WTCQYLZ8E
instagram.com/p/BOUT7WTDr-E/
jasongenovaclothing.com/products/enjoythement
youtube.com/watch?v=G7JrZNBRgok&feature=youtu.be&t=9m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=cTQcNMP_qmY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=47ClcUcGB7U
eroshare.com/q0sw2xpc
genovapedia.org/quotes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ORDER
YOU
CANDY
ASS

He's a celebrity bodybuilder, entrepreneur and slap boxer.

he a utoob millnare celery, 1 mellon subs BABY! HAH

You know, if he dropped 5%BF - he would have an actually pretty decent physique by normie standards.

He is the Sith Lord

Too bad he gave up lifting completely, it hinderburging

wtf man he is carb depleted now just wait

That's the guy who played Anakin Skywalker.

yea i herad he gonna bulk up to 200 and eat more candi and then he's gonna be a powerlifter.

Yep.. but now he went the other way

Jesus, is this recent? And is his head going all fucking vegangainz on him or is that distortion?

> what your average fit/izen looks like

>slap boxer

It's as recent as can be

youtube.com/watch?v=NZLPib2-U0E

>slap boxer

>It's as recent as can be

>He isn't monitoring the secret IP cams in Lord Vaders bathroom.
ISHYGDDT

youtoob celery janoy cresva, it pants wettening

It's not cool to ridicule fun-loving retarded people.

You should all be ashamed.

the Iron Extortionist is not retarded, he is adhd, ocd and dyslecix.

It shittening

Hes from the same area as me. Has been working at my local publix for 10+ years

He's a fitness guru, who is filled with knowledge.

Exhibit A

youtube.com/watch?v=yLtvVPbl3do

Exhibit B

youtube.com/watch?v=ABZTEkPu6s8

He's also good with the ladies.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6ZBRsnXzH0

>when that guy walks in

Top kek

he did it once

that last 1 second of the video though lmao

IT GOOFENING

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6SSr4Rdrjw

I actually think I'm starting to understand what he is saying (scary): he seems to think that if your FFMI is high due to upper or lower body, that it is hard to build the other one because you already have plenty of mass. Like if your bench is 405 and your squat is 225 - progressing on your squat will be as hard as progressing on your bench.

Yeah, only goes to prove that he can do something right as long as there is creepy bald manlet around at all times to hound him.

>slap boxer

who are these people

That's fucking retarded, you autist.

he's the sickening pissening spaniard

> he seems to think
>he
>seems to think
Go clean your room, you illiterate idiot.

The sith-lord and his wranglers.

That's not what he said, retard.
>You the upper body, you have a problem building the lower body. You have the lower body and you don't have the upper body it's easier to build.

>slap boxer

Goal Body and Mind

I don't follow the pisslord. Why are some asian manlet and a qt spending time with a literal retard?

God of symmetry

>God of symmetry

youtube.com/watch?v=C46_hsp3CZw

Jason Genova fact: Jason is afraid of heights. youtube.com/watch?v=j0WTCQYLZ8E

Perfection

He said a lot of things. What I heard at one point:
>You got a problem building your upper body and have no legs - you'll have a problem building your legs.
But fine, I'll trust in your superior ability to understand retardese, you're a native speaker after all.

WTF is he doing to get this kind of perfection? Using the same mixed grip on all exercises? Fapping with his dick in a bunch of plates?

>bodybuilder

L M
A
O

>ay bb wanna see my light saber? ;)
>pulls out actual lightsaber

i got the same symmetry problem as lord vader, any one knows the cause of it? i was in my longboard, ifell off and landed on my right deltoid. since that day i have noticed is got the same problem...

spoiler: this is actually a metaphysical discussion of the most arcane secrets known to few

Guys always remember if you have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

Hope that helps you newbies out there.

KEK Jason was livestreaming on Instagram

He showed off his suit and baseball bat then said "goodbye, guys, see you" and ended the stream just as I am posting this

Jason also posted a screenshot of a video where he's in his underwear.. chatting with an underage girl. Filled with comments of "im sending this to the police" lol

instagram.com/p/BOUT7WTDr-E/

He is fucking janoy cresva

yootoob celery melonaire Janoy Janobli Cresva aka the Pisslord aka the mangetter aka the man of thousand faces, litelly peeled to the bone and not autism bro

That's not him chatting but a screen of some piss trooper using old footage of him for a youtube prank. And since when is doing bad bodybuilder poses for a 17 year old a crime?

even if it were real
>posing in underwear for 17 year old girl
>accused of being a pedo
is america truly this cucked?

thats my daddy

jasongenovaclothing.com/products/enjoythement

I want one lads

You're gonna get Jewnova'd out of your shekels

Also
>certified Jason Genova material

jay masters needs to stop drinking

Jesus he looks a lot better topless than I thought he would. I thought he'd have a huge beer belly.

im not sure how many years ago this was taken, but he has more on his instagram from back then

Jason looks worse than ever

Pic related is from this vid released yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=G7JrZNBRgok&feature=youtu.be&t=9m50s

W I N T E R B U L K A N

littally

yes, he even rows mixed grip.

Why? I mean if he's that much of a retard why don't some of his "friends" tell him to at least alternate grips every set?

No wonder he's blimping up. He keeps drinking sugary cat piss.

its not the same without will youtube.com/watch?v=cTQcNMP_qmY&t=1s

its transexual nate nigga. lenny wanted him bad so he stopped training with them

You're just a hater you fruit loop faggot the sith lord will order 66 your ass kpeacebye

>slap boxer

i could have sworn the pic was shooped, jesus christ

He livestreamed this too

it starting strength

looking jacket

>is his head going all fucking vegangainz on him

That's Janoy Cresva. Infamous real fake natty youtube personality and fitness expert

youtube.com/watch?v=47ClcUcGB7U

10:38

What do you think: Does he actually get that all those people are trolling him or does he take them seriously? Does he really think people are serious when they call his love-handles obliques?

eroshare.com/q0sw2xpc

The last time I clicked on a link with no context on this site I probably got on a terror watchlist, no thanks mate.

>take a dip of this
>hands him a monster zero
Is she /ourgirl/

no, she got her memes confused.

>tfw you get your fifth set of trips of the day and realize how much time you're wasting on Veeky Forums.

ew.

/pol/ get the fuck out.

no,u.

u mad brah ?

>FB_IMG
>Zero content posts.
>Trying to derail a thread out of the blue.
Yeah, you're a pol cuck alright. Cute Tomato it's you, you bimbo lipped twink, isn't it?

>bimbo lipped twink.

no,I'm not your dad.

this isn't /b/ you underaged fuck. also you're early, january 1st is the day you start asking how to get rid of your bitch tits so the other kids will stop titty-raping you in the showers.

it's Christmas break retard.and I don't have bitch tits,I don't want to get huge,I just want to tone up.

Fuck you, for a second I thought that the flood-gates have opened a week early.

>I don't have bitch tits
kek, chestlets.

Youtube bodybuilder
genovapedia.org/quotes.html