Guys i think i making it but no one prepared me for this

Guys i think i making it but no one prepared me for this...
>Be me started lifting a while ago.
>Started new job a while ago.
>Really qt gurl works there.
>We get along a joke alot, she also compiment me alot.
>Somehow gather the nerve to ask her today while messaging.
>She actually agrees the absolute madman.
>Suddenly anxiety kick in and i even break PR on the bench.

How did you dealt with the anxiety coming with making it...

Btw i dated a few girls but wasn't really attracted to them like this one so i wasn't that nervous..

Fitness related: what kind of food you recommend to eat no low carb cut,and does cottage cheese is good choise for protein income while cutting?

Pic unrelated.

Trial and error. We learn through experience. Make sure you realize that the next few girls you are romantic with are a learning curve and unfortunately none of them can be "the one". You didn't lift what you could now on your first day in the gym. Relationships with women are complex and difficult. That being said human relationships obviously dont compare directly to lifting weights, but I am making a simple comparison.

Don't make the mistake of treating her like the other girls you dated. If she's really that special, let her know that you're taking her seriously. It's important to understand the difference between physical attraction and emotional/personal attraction (that one is a lot harder to get).
Anxiety is good to a certain extent, it keeps you from being too relaxed that you say/do something stupid.

when i was 15 i was pretty handsome but I literally played wow 15 hours a day with no end in in sight, I had mad crush on this girl and I thought I didnt have a chance in the world, she was way out of my league, anyway just before christmas around 12 years ago I decided to muster up the courage and ask her if she wanted to watch a movie with me, and she said yes because she too was an absolute madman. we dated for 12 years or so but she died last year, since she started getting seizured out of nowhere and had one while driving. life is pretty messed up and ive been high ever since

Wow really sorry for you man ,hope you'll get better.

hehe dont even know why I typed this since it isnt relevant at all, just live life however you like and do what makes you happy with whoever makes you happy, doubt and being nervous is part of the game, greatness comes from challenging ourselves or something man im gonna go make myself feel better again

Very insightful. Hope things are getting better. You're gonna make it brah

Lady luck isn't smiling on you.
Give up or become better only two options you have.

Make yourself great again #mypresident

unrelated post incoming
>gf out of town visiting her parents
>havent fucked in a month or 2 "cuz her birth control fucked her up"
>out with my dudes last night drinking
>one guy goes on about how he cheats on his gf on the reg
>we both give him shit and say he's a dick
>go to gym today at like noon cuz yolo 2 week vacay from work
>that hottie mexican grill who always squats in the rack next to me in a tiny sports bra comes up and how many deadlift sets i have
>say 2, sorry (3rd time she's approached me halfway thru my sets)
>smiles and says youre fine, goes back to identical other rack
>sudden urge to nut down her throat
reeee why
gf is prob cheating on me anyways r-right

two months because birth control messing up...

Gr8 b8 m8

yeaa i know im being rused.
like i said, its on the way out

Cuck, you're not even being cheated on. you know its happening.

i dont think she's cheated yet but she's prob considering it
once i have proof im out
best way to catch cheater?

>best way to catch cheater?
tell her you cheated on her and see how angry she gets

2 months no sex?
Either she's cheating or she's cheating.
you know how many male friends girls have that would fuck them at a drop of a hat right?.

Anyway when you reject the mexican hottie grill again. Just realise your gf is cheating on you.

Do this, but precord you saying you're going to prank your gf, so record yourself.

Is she showing more signs?.
Being interested in you sexually at all?
Just think of it like this, are you going from the BF zone into the friendzone.

Hook up with the Mexican chick. Tell your girl about it beforehand. Man up to your decision; describe the Mexican chick and what she does.
Win-win on your part because either:
>Your girl notices she has some competition and starts jumping on that dick
>She gives you shit about it, but doesn't jump on your dick (then you know its over)
>She jumps on your dick, you hook up with the Mexican anyways

There is no reason to keep women around if their ass is not available 24/7. They don't keep us if our money is gone, why should we?
Women are more open to the possibility to you hooking up with other girls than you'd think. Just let her know she is your "#1 girl" and she'll be 100%.

lel
i meant more like look thru her phone or something
although shes smart enough do do that shit over snap or something not recorded
actually, funny enough, she made some 'joke' recently about how she'd dump me immediately if she found me cheating
how to pick up grills at gym

Why would you low carb during a cut? If anything you should keep your calories at a -300 and get your carbs from whole sources and drink water for ever meal. As for protein intake i think 2g per lb of bw is a little too much. I think 2g-2.5g per kg of bw is better.

>get number
>set up date
>make a move

>hey can i get your #
>fuck off im working out
???
also
>dating
i just wanna fuck her

You're missing the forest for the trees.
>Number may or may not be gotten; purely a logistics thing (easier to get in touch with)
>Date is an activity, which could be nf/c or whatever as long as it ends up somewhere where you can fuck her (your place/hers/the woods)
Depending on your physique, you can make a move as soon as she enters your house...shit, you could make a move after the gym if you've gotten into conversation with her, maybe after agreeing to get whatever bullshit "heatlhy" smoothie-shake-sandwich thing is in fashion in your town.
Don't over-complicate your life, man

>the woods
i like you
>my physique
aaand now i remember why my gf's cheating
fuck everything might as well be alone forever

Those feels man...
Stay strong bro, everybody hurts but it's all about what you make of it

Whatever you do just don't cheat on her. If you do you're no better than all these sluts.

Next time she says you're fine say "you too"

it's the only time you won't be autistic when saying it

lel
>tfw every time a grill flirts with me i assume she just wants attention and isnt into me
>tfw years of being mocked for being 5'6
>once had a grill next to me on a plane sigh loudly when i got to my seat and mutter "of course they put me next to the ugly fuck"
>tfw cheating gf's friends have texted her "why are you dating that ugly shit"
fuck dating desu
i wont, im gonna catch her then attempt to have a backup plan which will eventually fall through

Damn. Stay strong my man

you either die an hero or live long enough to become the villain

>which will eventually fall through

Fuck you and your negativity man. Stop devaluing yourself for fuck's sake. Maybe it'll fail, then fuck it, maybe it won't and then why being so pessimistic in the first place? In any case you'll be better with self-confidence.

Fake it till you make it bro.

assuming this was forread the post breh

Holy shit user, that turned sour quick, hang in there, we're here for you