What do I need to do to look like him? Seems perfectly do-able

What do I need to do to look like him? Seems perfectly do-able

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETia6MsT8zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

5x5 genetics

Only trains arms

Ryan Gosling is a 6 who has chiseled and groomed his way into a 9.

You just need to have the base genetics (full head of hair, decent height, etc), work out, dress well in fitted clothes, and get expensive haircuts frequently.

>expensive haircuts frequently.
For his hair? Hardly.

I bet his haircuts are expensive. They're not just barbershop shit. You know that shit gets textured.

You can get a reasonable facsimile somewhere, but it won't have those honey gold highlights or gently tousled look, somehow clean shaven and shaggy all at the same time...mmmm.

No his haircuts look straight from a barbershop. The reason it looks good is because he knows how to style his hair. Probably uses some top tier hair products like american crew but hair drys it before and uses the cool shot feature on the dryer then just messy styles it with the wax.

Theres just some things you have to learn user. Took me a a long fucking time to learn to style my own hair. Its not just the haircut.

Bulk up once and then cut down. Wear slim jeans, work boots, and plain tshirts. Trim hair on sides and clean the edges with a straight razor from time to time.

Comb down the sides, comb your bangs off the forehead and puff up the back a little bit. Grow out a little bit of scruff.

So i have to be a manlet to be like him. He is 6'0

and lather yourself in oil before hitting the streets

OH MY GOSH HIS BODY LOOKS PHOTOSHOPPED

>don't eat
>don't work out

You're missing the whole famous movie star part. The guy was in the fucking Notebook of all movies. Can you imagine the shear amount of lonely women who have fingered themselves while watching that movie alone? Sure you could look like him, but a large part of why he's so attractive is his fame.

Has anyone here really even watched the notebook?

no homo

no it was a fucking shit movie. but girls loved it

I read it
My gf wanted me to so we could watch it together on Valentine's Day and lose our virginities to eachother after
Fuk I was desperate for pussy back then

girls don't masturbate to movies like men do, in fact they rarely do it at all. Plus women hardly ever get lonely since if they were truly lonely they could fire up any dating site and get a million messages.

you seem like you're projecting, but I bet the number of women who have ever fapped to ryan gosling is less than triple digits.

Do some curls and don't eat too much.

>you seem like you're projecting

That's pretty funny coming from a projecting virgin.

>the number of women who have ever fapped to ryan gosling is less than triple digits.
you mean in the thousands?

you make it sound so easy, I'm sure you know all about looking like that eh

yeah, watched it with some chick that I was going to fuck afterwards. pretty good story desu.

has anyone here seen the notebook and not just for banging some brawd?

become autistic

Diet and exercise a few times a week.

>t. dyels

because it's ridiculously easy. Only autists with no self control think twink/bro mode is hard

What the fuck are you actually talking about?

yeah, don't wait in lines to get in da club, just slide through bouncers like a greased pig

true. depends what you have time for I guess

Mild kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ETia6MsT8zo
become this guy

I can't watch this. What is he doing?

i honestly cant tell if this is real of not. i still laughed tho thanks user.

>I was desperate for pussy back then
but not anymore eh?