HE'S BACK

Our cringe king, Connor Murphy, is back at it again
youtube.com/watch?v=gmyx5wO8ZzY
youtube.com/watch?v=t3rcFDWiR4s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GY3XTsNUfvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqo8ejsvfoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this guy is so autistic it actually hurts me physically to watch this.. good luck making it through the video ...

>that jeans
>those shoes

i will not watch that video i cringed allready.

>Conor pls go

FUCKING FAKE NATTIES RUINING THE NATTY EXPECTION STANDARDS FOR NON-CHEATERS

I HATE THIS PLANET FFS

Why doesn't he do videos with dudes? He's gay, which makes this shit even cringier.

>lifting weights more then 2 times a week
>not roiding

enjoy wasting yout time while looking below average after years of lifting you dumb delusional pussy.

>muhhh neeeedles muhhh heath

you sound like a cuck, get these balls out of your chasity device and start pinning.

That is really narcissistic lmao

>looking below average
Whatever you say, drug dealer

You have to be american if you look better then average while lifting natty.
If you are from europe/australia you look below average without at least 500mg of testE a week.

love this guy

>tfw you will never look like this even after years of roiding because of shitty insertions

youtube.com/watch?v=GY3XTsNUfvY

thats cute, artemus is actually funny as fuck and doesent rip off his shirt of id recommend checking out al his swole patrol videos for some hearty kekes

How can you look so good but be such a weirdo

i dont see how the both are connected

>Veeky Forums

Why do you care he looks like shit, typical gym rat build for the dude who got bullied and never did any actual atheltics

2:28

JUICE SOCIETY

> Boat shoes with boot cut jeans

why, is he actually autistic?

>implying Jimmy isnt the cringe king
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqo8ejsvfoc

Why do women need to take their pictures with buff dudes? I can't fucking understand it

I want his forearms

I have to admit his physique is ridiculous

Maybe try weightlifting?

Connor would fit in right with us here

>Austin Texas

Doesn't surprise me at all. Lived here for ten years, and can honestly say it's full of the easiest and shallowest girls in the whole damn country.

The catch is that they are also the worse people imaginable, and royal cunts about everything. Half of them are "sugar babies" as their chosen career too.

This city is so fucked.

Retarded Eurocucks lmao.

90% of guys in American universities are going to the gym every week. Having muscles is the standard for young males.

His body looks good, his face doesn't.

The real cringe king is back. Lord vader baby

They go to the uni and gym, yet you're the dumbest and fattest country on earth. Good job.

He has an okay face, he's pretty confident and bubbly though so it actually makes him pretty cute.

looks good but little more core work, OP

Youre a faggot for saving this picture

yeah I believe he's gay(he says he does it for the girls but he also says he's natty).

are there pics of proof of him being gay?

Not the dumbest or fattest on earth, though...

>believing this

lmao kill yourself my man, your the dumbest and fattest country on earth, stay delusional my fat friend.

This is actually probably due to Chernobyl. The amount of radioactive particles that fell on Europe has been swept under the rug, but it's a major reason that European men are born with low T.

That's because America has the most Mexicans/Blacks for a first world country. Over half of which are overweight/are obese.

This is literally just as cringeworthy as Connor. It's like watching a douchey nerd trying to be sexy or a douchey bro trying to be sexy. Both of these people are autistic.

It's the south that is making america a shit hole. No other region in the US has lower education, worse health, and requires more government assistance than the south. They can hardly wipe their own asses because they keep electing people who want to dismantle the government under the guise of "lowering taxes", even though that economic and political model has been sapping wealth from the middle and lower classes for decades.

is he gay? where is the proof? nudes when?

It tastes like precum imo

>and requires more government assistance than the south. They can hardly wipe their own asses because they keep electing people who want to dismantle the government under the guise of "lowering taxes", even though that economic and political model has been sapping wealth from the middle and lower classes for decades.

Yeah the parts that need all that government assistance usually vote blue within the red states.

cite

*those