How to get someone to admit to cheating...

How to get someone to admit to cheating? I don't have proof but I have this gut feeling and I know there was an instance of something that happened but "supposedly" we "weren't technically together" when it happened... I had to pry that information out though, last year.

Was thinking of sending text making up how I "bumped into some old friends and apparently you slept around more than you told me. You're disgusting" and ignore/not pick up calls, see what happens.

Anyone have experience or advice?

bump

when im was cheated, girl maked tell on me.
"your cheat me"
"no"
"yes"
"sory yes im was cheated"
was made three years ago
call girlfred out and she is admit yes.

just cut contact. no excuse, no goodbye, just block her. it'll drive her fucking insane if she actually thinks of you as anything more than a friend.

taking attention away from a woman is the biggest trump card men have, and probably the only. the ability to walk away without some passive-aggressive comment or outright rude bullshit is far better than vice versa.

... the fuck is wrong with your spelling lol Is this a new meme to type this way?

Anyway, people typically won't admit when they cheat. I'm trying to find the perfect way to "manipulate" to get an admittance.

>being this angry at women
What if OP is a woman? They never stated any gender. Ghosting men is pretty harsh and painful, too. I'm not surprised this thread will turn into another whiny shit-hole of misogyny. OP wants answers.

if anyone you are dating just stopped talking to you, it would drive you insane unless you weren't that into them at all. What if OP is just being a faggot.

>being this angry at women

not really. it's just the only way. girls have literally admitted that they'll feel bad during breakups, but if a man starts crying or showing any sort of emotion then they dry up and feel completely fine with it.

it's just human nature. being a bitter faggot about a breakup or whether she cheated on you gets you nowhere. if you want revenge then no contact. if you don't want revenge, but want to get over her then still go no contact.

plus no contact is the only way to truly get over someone.

op here please tell me if this is faulty. My plan is to:
1. Send a text saying something like "Hey. Went to *blank* last night. I knew my gut was right. That instance with the coworker wasn't the whole truth. I just wish you were honest with me.
Good bye".
2. Don't return or reply for a few days.
3. Wait until at least a few days. If there's a request to meet up, accept and go to step 4.
4. Don't say anything. Just wait til it all spills out.

My problem is if it doesn't work and I just fucked everything up. I'm on some medicine that's making me angrier than usual, I hope this isn't why I'm suddenly so angry about this.

If you werent together, you werent together.

If that makes you uncomfortable tell her.

If she denies it you either trust her or move on.

Stop with the fucking sitcom plot bullshit and nut up scrub

Wot

God your dumb

Look back at your post and go "This is what I really think is going to work.

I've seen the same with genders reversed. Guys who only regret it once the girl calls it off, and doesn't give-in. Guy begs and cries over relationship. If girl is nice and gives in, ends up taking advantage all over again. Happens both ways.

Just depends on the person.

But OP doesn't even have proof. Shouldn't he/she at least ATTEMPT to get an answer out? No need for saying anything bitter in the message, just that he knows what happens and leave it at that.

the thing is I don't know if it was when we were together or not. I got a super defensive response when I asked to confirm thing with the other person, saying it would make work uncomfortable and I would seem "crazy".

maybe you should try and find some shred of proof before you fly off the handle. also define "weren't technically together" when the first incident happened

Just leave it, I mean she cheated on you with more than 1 guy then, doesn't make it any worse, being cheated on should be the end full stop.

Stop being bitter, get overy yourself and get over her.

i dont mean to be that guy but
>calls me dumb
>spells you're 'your'

you dont deserve apostrophes

It's really easy to know if she cheated or not. Did the crease of her hip dip below her kneecap? If so, it was a good squat to depth. If not, she was high and was cheating. Three red lights.

Now unless you are talking about how your erstwhile lover decided to join the SPF, take it to

Shred of proof of what? This was last year. Those people aren't in the same circle anymore. There was a text last year that said "wanna fuck?" and that's when I got my partner to confess to drunkenly half-fucking the same person that I was brought around after the incident. Seeing the other person laugh to their friend, knowing they knew what they did... ugh.

The confessed timing kept changing, but we were pretty much dating the whole time, only to be "official gf/bf" around a few weeks earlier from when I got the info out that I did.

Ouch, why?

That faggot that corrects grammar when he has no argument.

This. ATG only way.

Ghosting is hurtful as fuck. You don't hurt the ones you love. If you're so insecure, leave.

that's why i told him to cut contact. he has doubt planted in his head and no matter WHAT she says it will NOT go away.

even if she told him that they weren't together, it wouldn't matter. he'd think she was lying or find another reason.

once you stop trusting someone, it's over.

I mean, it made sense though. But can I ask what makes you think what I'm doing is dumb?

I'm not going to do what that guy says, until I feel I have some closure. I know I wouldn't be able to get over my emotions if I followed the advice of a internet stranger to just ghost when I have no proof.

Then why not say "hey, I've been really thinking about things and I just don't trust you. I still feel like you never really told me what was going on. Trust is important. You getting so defensive when I wanted to speak to them gave it away. You get so angry when people talk to me in public, and it's too much insecurity for me. Sorry. Have a merry christmas."

cause then she realizes he's a gigantic faggot

Follow this guy's advice Only thing that makes sense

op might be a she.

/theredpill/ - betacucks have invaded fit now. What has this world come to.

OP. Don't ghost. Don't be insecure. Being needy and insecure will drive your GF away. Don't make her admit it, she will never tell you the full truth. Do some detective work instead. If it comes up inconclusive trust her and go on with your life. Else dump and ghost.

Dis nigga.

>tfw might have inspired this post with my shitposting in other thread
i feel your pain op

Upboated for truth

>relationship is kill
>"no"

Christian Guzman pls go.

>don't be insecure
>do some detective work

lmao wtf do you think that is faggot? another bluepiller thinking that sneaking around gathering info is the way to go.

literally will only lead to two things.

1) you find something and you get your answer
2) you find nothing but you just assume she deleted it, lied, etc whatever INSECURE reasoning you come up with.

ghosting only really works if youre not officially "boyfriend girlfriend" shit.
like if you're "just talking and not official."
otherwise yer a dick harry

this coming from a guy who ghosted a couple girls and guy friends

Just bail. Someone who isn't trustworthy isn't someone you should be with. Someone that tries to argue technicalities isn't someone you should be with either, it's a relationship, not a courtroom. Last but not least, if someone's actually interested in you, they wouldn't be seeing other people, regardless of official exclusivity.

So were you dating or not? If you weren't dating this chick, why are you complaining that she fucked other people?

Someone with some self-respect

Never been in an actual relationship.

where were u when fitizen lost brain in shitposting accident

We're you a couple when it happened? If not then ease yourself. When the thotline blings it can only mean one thing.

>r9k
This board is for chads not beta bitches lmao

then why the fuck are you here you beta bitch?

stop caring and move on.

Honest question: When did Veeky Forums become the go-to board for beta aspies to cry about their girlfriend problems?

And when did everyone here get girlfriends?

Don't worry m8, they're full of normies that have gf

hahahahaha

[] not rekt
[X] rekt
[X] tyrannosaurus rekt
[X] brektxit
[X] rektal cancer
[X] rektangle