She fucking knew how hot/attractive she is. She deliberately found the cameras, made eye contact...

She fucking knew how hot/attractive she is. She deliberately found the cameras, made eye contact, and sexualized almost every mundane stretch/warm-up she did.

I fucking love strong, fit, confident women.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/yaval_/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My fit waifu. She's a Goddess.

The worst types of fucking people are the ones that know that they're attractive what are you talking about

I've got her on facebook, she really isn't actually that attractive, especially a few years later now shes a bit older, great bod but a complete butterface

This. The fact that she's an utter failure as an athlete is also embarrassing not to mention the "video" she appeared in for World Star.

Shes done some decent stuff as an athlete but yeah shes pretty much over now and just capitalises on this meme for her image and does advertising deals and shit like that....but hey, i would too i suppose.

you only say that because you're ugly

>still hot
>actual participated in OLYMPIC-level competition
>has it, and knows it
>still remembered to this day

Yeah I guess she's a 2/10 piece of shit human that deserves hatred.

>she's meh
>butterface
>she isn't that attractive
I wanna see the 10/10 that Veeky Forumsizens are married to..

It was obvious that strings were pulled to get her into the Olympics. She even said she didn't take it seriously

Still hot as fuck, more fit that the cows on here, and (from her videos) has a great personality.

10/10 looks, 8/10 life achievements...? The fuck cares, wife this woman!

>Jetstar
>Daniel Wellington

Bitch couldn't even cash in right.

>MEH
>MEH
>MEH

Use an adjective next time.
It's not hard at all.

>not the gif version
I'm feeling generous today

Would lick her axillia.

>drooling over a """woman""" who doesn't even have breasts
wish the homosexuals on Veeky Forums would at least pretend to like attractive women

this.

confident and attractive people attract confident and attractive people.

people like that other guy get bitter becase they know they are not as confident or attractive as that.

easier to scorn the game than lose it.

Least I can fuck my woman for hours on end without her needing some break. I can't wear my woman out. Yours can wear YOU out.

Derpy eyed shitskins need not apply, 12 year olds should fucking leave.

cow tits arent attractive

This. I love confident, strong, self-assured women. Nothing kills a boner faster than a woman that is indecisive, insecure, and constantly grasping for validation.

just fucking say armpit

Those cameras are 100s of yards away and focused on what the operator picks. she didn't deliberately do anything other than be herself, which happened to be mind blowingly hot, you fedorabeard.

gtfo and sulk on r9k you unbelievably clueless and angry old virgin

not to mention that, before she did that, she made eye contact with a girl that was less hot than her, and proceeded to do that. shes a cunt and I cant stand her for that. either way, I would still berry

>She looked at someone less attractive than her, and then she went and continued to be more attractive
Kys

Also doing her bachelors of engineering. It's weird how much Veeky Forums forgets that.

Found the virgin

I met her at australian uni champs, shes pretty up herself and shorter and uglier in person. She was flabby too, only her traps gave away that she was really fit.

tits are overrated, they just end up sagging anyways

Her insta instagram.com/yaval_/?hl=en

>bachelors of engineering
>impressive

Is it just me or is that girl behind her checking her out?

>having lesbian thoughts lately
>nah, can't be
>volunteer at a track event
>see this
>well, shit

She's Australian m8. Our Engineers aren't shit like American or Indian Engies. It's actually hard to get into here.

Why this when there is the same exact image except it's an actual human being?

Am american and can confirm it's easy. I think the stats were that only 33% of the people in the engineering departmemt for the uni i went to actually graduate with an engineering degree. They end up transferring to some shit tier degree like business or finance.

My undergrad was basically pussy, weed, and music and i still managed a 3.54. After working in consulting for a few years, can tell you that (1) most engineers ARENT natural problem solvers and (2) most of them are really shit with communication skills.

There has to be some of that in straya. Being an extrovert and being able to think outside the box has elevated me above my peers so quickly.

>asking this question

>my feet hurt
>I wish I was in the shower with her

most people aren't problem solvers, and bachelor degrees don't train you to solve problems they give you the rote knowledge of solutions to textbook problems.

Wait seriously? For us, first year is generally relatively basic maths, and most people have already done it since getting in requires pretty high end scores. THe only challenge is your specialization. 2nd, 3rd and 4th (plus work exp) are considered very hard. Engineering is also considered one of the harder courses in Aus.

There's definitely some of that in Aus; but after graduation. Quite a few people don't end up doing engineering with their degree. THose that fail Eng usually just drop down into science, which is like Engineering Lite here.

>that fucking shitty bonetool animation
As an animator, I am enraged

Yeah right I'm sure she had no idea she was going to be on camera while she was warming up for her Olympic event, you stupid stupid shit

m8 you're not doing medicine or anything super seruious

the entry reqs aren't even "maxXxX LEVEL" requirements.

settle pettle

How does one realistically wear a woman when going out? I don't get it.

You're absolutely right. Some people have it and some people don't, regardless of their education. I've seen some pretty big fuckups from PhDs that we hired or contracted out for design.

You CAN bypass the basic calc, physics, and chem if take AP (advanced placement) classes in highschool or if you test out of the basic courses when you apply for the program.

It's similar: the first two years are the aforementioned "core" classes and basic engineering classes (dynamics, engineering econ), then the last two actually cater to your specialization.

Reminds me of my degree here in Spain. Easy peasy, and I can throw my weight around in order to get poor sudacas to do my job for me.

Its good to be EspaƱol and alpha

Tits are literally just disgusting fat compressed into a ball, ass and legs is much better as they're muscles that you can actually develop.

Kek if this was a joke, if not you're autistic.

That picture is glorious

On your dick.

>olympic level athlete
>utter failure
Lol

video is her jumping while doing it, gif is her just leaning left to right. how hard is it to just accurately make a gif.

I didn't make it
Please don't get angry, user ;_;

>who doesn't even have breasts
What's bouncing up and down on her chest in the gif then

She's pretty shit at athletics so let her have her small fame

> Fridge body
> Pretty ugly in other pictures

No thanks

How did I only JUST notice the frumpdump behind her just glaring jealously at that goddess?

she is pretty average and this dance shit is fucking stupid

Stop being a homo, Pablo.
You like the cock, don't you?

Want to know how I know you're gay?