This triggers Veeky Forums

>This triggers Veeky Forums

Yes, but not for the reason you think

are you afraid of BBW?
is because you only have a small white boy dick?

Because she's >literally >raping my eyes

I'll live way longer so it doesn't bother me.

why does anyone care about anything

i don't care about that girl because i don't know her and if i did i probably would not befriend her because we're not very similar and i also don't have her attractive. she can do whatever she wants i don't care about her life.

i also don't care about what people think of me. i try to not be seen by most people and keep to myself. why do people have to assert themselves into everything and be annoying.

Why would you want to live longer?

Whatever
everyone on this board arre fatshaming shitlords
enjoy your eating disorders

id smash

>tfw it's been 3 months since you've had pizza

I've smashed a few heavy chick's. usually the sex is great. had one that was bad enough to put me off fatties. I still like to flirt and watch them cream their jeans though.

you'd be the one getting smashed

With a sledgehammer?

only if she sits on my face and rips a few of those massive tessmunster farts.

FATT

>I've smashed a few heavy chick's. usually the sex is great.

Ive never understood this. Ive had a few big chicks myself, and they were all bad.
They get tired and out of breath quickly. and therefore they cant put in as much work.
which is why they got fat.

So how the hell are fat chicks suose to be good in bed? if anything else you want a fit chick who can ride your dick all day long without getting tired.

Fatties aint good for shit.

this triggers anti tank mines desu

Continued personally, it seems like only inexperienced people say fat chicks are good, becuase they have pretty much nothing else to compare them too.

"One minute men"

Did anyone else think Veeky Forums was taking the piss when they heard her name was Tess Munster?
I thought people where making a high test monster joke