Veeky Forums tinder experiment

So I conducted a Tinder experiment. I made two profiles, one with an extremely ripped asian guy where all his pictures were him with his shirt off, and the other a good looking white guy (model face) but wearing his clothes.

The topless dude pulled way more girls, and one chicken straight up offered to give a BJ. I was able to close 10 dates just by asking them as my opening line. The conversations were also very sexual in nature, even with those girls who seemed to be "good girls" in their bios.

The clothed but good looking guy didn't get as many dates. The girls were also less reluctant to go out and meet in person, and the conversations were less about sex.

The results clearly showed that girls on tinder are just looking for a hot bod to fuck, even if their bios act like they're not.

Good to know

>tinder is for sluts
stop the presses

>The results clearly showed that girls on tinder are just looking for a hot bod to fuck, even if their bios act like they're not

Good job OP, you figured out how every woman works.

Thanks for the experiment user.

What pics did you use

Here's proof of my experiment.

This is truly ground breaking material. I'm just trying to help you guys out. If you want to get laid through tinder, take off your shirt, be aesthetic, and you don't really need that good of a face, just decent.

Too bad she's black

This is the non-clothed profile picture.

This is the clothed profile picture.

Here are more results of my experiment.

this isn't model tier i look better than this monkey
you picked a fucking 10 and a 7.5 what did you expect?

are using emojis cool now? srs question im new on tinder and i dont know if i should use emojis

She seems fat as shit, and

You should've used a white model. Not necessarily Gandy or anyone that famous, but pic related for example.

But thanks anyways. Keep posting results.

Tinder experiments say these things for men to get max matches
>Main picture of man looking away from camera and not smiling.
>If good body then shirtless shot on beach or something
>Picture with doggo
>Picture in social setting

It's better than saying haha or lol. Just use them to keep things light. That doesn't make them "cool" per say.

rong dong

>good looking white guy (model face) but wearing his clothes

>him
>white

how tall is he?

I didn't want to pick someone overly good looking because it needed to seem like a real profile. Just on face alone, I ranked both men about 7.5-8

Here are some more results.

I don't know I didn't put height in either bios.

Will heed this advice

you think immense ray is a 7.5? he has like 100k+ followers on instagram and a beautiful (probs not natty) physique.
You picked an asian god, and a dirty, ugly mexican indian fuck.

get the fuck out

Yeah man your 20 data points totally proves your thesis. lmao

Kek. I didn't know who he was I just typed in "Asian Facebook Guy" into google images and picked the most jacked looking dude.

Thanks I put in a lot of work.

Here's more.

>uses a brown skinned person as other profile

No fucking shit women were reluctant to meet up with this profile...

hey man I don't discriminate. White, yellow, black, brown. As long as your body looks fit it should pull some tinder women.

Post bio?

>bragging about pulling fat black niggers

You said you used a white. That's a fucking spic.

>200 miles away

she kept talking when she knew, that desperate

if only the ladies would use bikini profiles...I would super like. It'll show just how fat they are or not

how come girls are so skilled at hiding their weight on tinder?

in pics they look 10/10 but in real life they end up being 2/10. it's not fair.

Idiot lol his facial hair is creepy as fuck that's why they were reluctant to meet him

Congratz on pulling a single 34 year old with a fake profile lmao

Now try your experiment with this

because fatties have such little self-confidence that they will manipulate the shit out of their pics to make it look like they're attractive so they can talk/flirt with people who are out of their league. It combines the natural maniplation that comes with being a woman with the self-loathing of being whalemode

kek

Not comparable at all. You have guy #1 looks like a Hong Kong movie star in a movie about a rogue cop taking on the Triads by himself, then guy #2 should look like Mexican Michael Cera.

Good job op

fuck I meant to say then you have guy #2 that looks like michael cera, you get the picture

wow, what an autistic response

D-did that actually happen?

And this.

Holy fuck I see me in the comments.

>per say

it's so small and non threatnening it doesn't even feel nsfw desu

dont do either, no emojis no :) no hheehehes or lols

Use this

pretty big for a bodybuilder

What the actual fuck.
Isn't someone suppose to watch over him so he doesn't do shit like this?

hey man he genuinely didnt understand what he should be expecting.

Implications are hard.

Hey guys I got a question about Tinder

I want to try making some fake profiles because I'm ugly as fuck, no friends, no chance at success on there, but I want to get a few profiles with normal-looking guys who could have a chance of success so I can dick around on there a bit, see what works, banter with whores, etc

I know you have to create a fake facebook to attach the tinder to, but can you keep reusing the same fake facebook if you delete your tinder profile?

>People go on tinder to get laid
Thanks Mr. Holmes

The facebook page you use stays linked to tinder even if you delete your account. You can use the same facebook for the tinder account and upload completely different pics and nobody could tell, if thats what youre trying to do.

I don't get Tinder. Don't girls have endless opportunities to have sex? Guys in class, at work, at bars, at clubs, at parties, out about the town, etc? They don't even have to do any work, guys have to approach, be funny, be confident, be everything and girls don't have to do shit.

Why would they need to use a phone app where all they can see are a few photos of a guy on a small screen and get a few text messages? I mean i understand guys using it because they are desperate as fuck for anything but girls?

hes tryna get powsi

Both genders use it for the same reason. Meeting strangers that you think are attractive without the hassle of going out and looking for them.

Women like to fuck too user, and they prefer to get the hottest guy possible with the least amount of effort possible.

Yeah basically I want to have a fake facebook account that I can use for different profiles.

One I would post pictures of my body and huge cock and see if any tinder size queen whores bite.

Delete it, make a new Tinder (using the same facebook) using a regular guy's pics and all that. See how that works.

Delete it, make a new Tinder (using the same facebook), etc.

I basically just don't want to have to create a new throaway facebook for each profile i make

The phone acts as a screen between the other people and ourselves. And that's what we're doing on social media and esp hookup apps: we're screening through people who are possible dates or fucks. Some girls use Tinder to hookup because they don't want to be seen as a slut by peers or friends at the social events. I like barsluts desu.

have you ever actually been outside.

watch a girl at a bar and count how often a good looking guy approaches and is funny and confident.

Yes, mere minutes ago

Is it normal to ask for STD test results for girls you meet up with on Tinder you think? I mean if they are big enough whores to meet and fuck random guys they find on a phone app you have to assume they are swimming with disease right?

So if a guy at a bar isn't like that, a guy on a phone app is?

>Some girls use Tinder to hookup because they don't want to be seen as a slut by peers or friends at the social events.

If you use Tinder for hookup after hookup and don't try to get a boyfriend, you're a whore

/thread

Yeah you're good with just one facebook. You don't even have to upload pics to the facebook to use on profiles, they can just come straight off your phone if you want.

I feel weird helping you catfish people but it seems pretty normal considering where we are

Found the guy with the tiny penis.

>women are whores

Thank you OP, truly the Jonas Salk of our era

>Is it normal to ask for STD test results for girls you meet up with on Tinder you think?
I mean, you COULD ask. I don't think you're going to get any pussy by acting worried about them having an STD though.

My advice if it actually bothers you: just use a condom dude.

Checked, i love that line "you a bad thing, thicc as fuk"

It's not necessarily "catfishing" I don't think. I have no plans on meeting them or anything. I'm just literally so ugly and autistic (25 year old kissless virgin never been on a date) that I want to try a Tinder out with pics of a guy who would actually have a chance at getting matches to see if I could actually hold a conversation with girls on there, because I honestly don't think I could.

Man I dunno, just thinking about the level of whore a girl would have to be to meet random guys off a phone app to have sex with is crazy

>the level of whore
Nobody is making you use tinder you autist.
If you're not comfortable with women who are comfortable with chasing their urges then stay away from them and be a judgy virgin forever. Just because they like to fuck doesn't mean they don't have standards.

>willing to fuck girls who will fuck tons of randoms off a phone app
>standards

top lel. that level of desperation is crazy

>merlot

You're lucky she's a pleb.

The Press™es?

jesus christ shut up virgin

Experiments have control groups. There aren't any, here.

if you are so desperate for pussy that you'll fuck a slut off a phone app you're even worse than a virgin lol

try to actually meet a girl in person like a normal functioning human being instead of on a screen, projector

kek

Think whatever you want my man. Like I said, nobody is making you use tinder. Its an app that exists for the sole purpose of finding fwb and sometimes relationships, and if you're not okay with participating then don't. idk what you want me to tell you

I've never gotten an STD because I use condoms, and every girl I've been with has had one of her own just in case I don't.

shut the fuck up nerd

>when youve never had sex so you judge the shit out of girls who have sex to make yourself feel better

top kek

For guys on Veeky Forums who use Tinder, what is the average number of hookups?

I know guys on Veeky Forums have 3-4x the number of sexual partners as an average guy does, I imagine they also have 3-4x as many tinder matches and hookups as the average guy?

For that to be an indication of anything at all you would need to make two bios that were exactly the same. Use the same male, but one showing the male with his shirt on and one showing the male fully clothed. The Asian guy might have been over all more attractive than the white guy. What you consider model face women might consider gross.

>white knighting whores from a smartphone hookup app

a new level of pathetic desperate beta here senpai

>Veeky Forums having 3-4x the number of sexual partners than the average guy

It really depends I guess. How attractive are you/the girls you go after/how hard are you trying/how good is your game/etc.

My roommate last year broke up with his girlfriend and had a different girl friday/saturday for a few weeks to help get over his ex. Some of them stuck around for the fwb situation but those always come and go

Why is it placed so oddly?

>How attractive are you/the girls you go after/how hard are you trying/how good is your game/etc.

This is Veeky Forums so those answers are all "a lot"

Your roommate sounds like an alpha male. Is he on Veeky Forums too then?

>pathetic desperate beta
>when you get called out so hard you string multiple insults together into a super-insult to really show em whos boss
i actually laughed

>girls on tinder are just looking for a hot bod to fuck
Everyone already knew that, but thanks for proving it

>declaring your own post as "calling someone out so hard"

a new level of pathetic desperate beta here senpai

>white

/pol/ here, trust me im an expert

I thought lord vader was supposed to have a 30 inch saber

Cant believe this. The world is cruel

The asian dude has a wayyy better face than the other guy

Kind of unrelated, but have I made it? Mentally I'm still a depressed insecure anxious fuck, but this is definitely a mire, right?

> opening message is a fullbody nude

pls never change Veeky Forums

laughed very hard thank you based user

>"wowwww"
>"hi"
>"wowwww"
>"ummm do you even lift?"

in all seriousness yeah dude you look awesome. you look exactly like a pussy slayer on tinder should look like.