T H I N N

T H I N N

Bitch looks like half of an Ethiopian centaur.

Bell bottom jeans are silly as shit. Makes me mad to look at em and I don't really know why.

is in

UHH
THINNNER

B R E H S
R
E
H
S

M A R F A N S

I'm not sure what's worse. Having no arse or that carpet.

Fuck a thicc.
Marry a thinn.

Okay, well, if wanting to fuck an Ethiopian centaur is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

reminder to push these threads hard and report every single thicc(fat) poster
make Veeky Forums great again

it be fine you guys posted actually attractive women instead of people who literally have Marfan syndrome. Everyone on this fucking board either posts fat girls or sticks ... it would be disgusting to fuck either one... Thin girls obviously superior to fat girls but i am assuming you guys with these fantasies are all fucking virgins... it is not physically attractive in person when your dick is going into a thin plank or a fucking hunk of lard. Fit girls with an ass a flat stomach and some breasts are the most attractive.. they don't have to be athletes or have visible muscles... but if you can tell they take care of themselves and have a some fucking meat on them they are perfect.

Fuck thinn and marry thinn or you're a faggot

Aryan goddess

Why can't I find a cutie3.14, all I get are fat girls on tindr

>tfw low test beta male

imokaywiththis.exe

b r o t h e r s
r
o
t
h
e
r
s

What the fuck

This. She's perfect. What everyone woman should strive to be bodywise

Fyi fashion shoots like that are always photoshopped to make skinny models appear even more skinny to an inhuman degree

Wouldn't you want to marry someone fit since they will age the best? Thin girls really actually dont age well

>rail-thin
>dark as coal skin
>dresses and (hopefully talks and acts) like a White girl

This is my fucking fetish.

If you want to date a Dark Souls enemy fine by me

medium.

THICC is for niggers and THINN isn't good for making babies.

i agree, they can look shit pretty easily.
however they do look good on skinny legs (especially if they're not as tight on the thighs/butt as in the OP).

Hold me bros. Skinny girls with boobs and legs are just the best.

>it would be disgusting to fuck either one

i thought this thread was about thinspo.

Thicc

who is this semen demon

This! Low test uprising is happening now. Get rid of high test. All hail the new queen of Veeky Forums. Make Veeky Forums THINN and white again

roastbeef raccoon is the best superhero.

Post the webm where she squats in a chair

That's too much tbhfam