!!!!!! CLARENCE POSTED A NEW VIDEO !!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zriYiPfvRjE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fjRnMS1xbc
symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's this guy look shirtless?

why doesn't he eat meat ??

I never understood how he had such great strength...yet not insane huge. How can someone squat so low at such massive weight.

He's 100KG. How is that not huge?

obligatory
>you're a mutant, Harry

doesn't he have a ffmi of like 27 or 28?

>not huge

nigga what

The guy is fucking massive. Jesus this board has some fucking mental issues.

I don't recall him ever posting his body fat anywhere. And if he did, using numbers 2 years old is just incorrect

But yeah, it would be difficult having that much muscle. Theoretically he would need to be 22% body fat just to be borderline natty (at 100kg and 5'10"). Which he definitely isn't

of course he isn't natty. even at 15% bf he would be almost 27 ffmi.

So let me get this straight 100 kg is 220 lbs..that is considered huge? Then an NFL linebacker according to some here would be considered monster huge

he is 5'10. those linebackers are usually the same weight but at 6'2-6'3+

you sure have some extreme body dismorphia

220 at 5 10 is not huge...
255 at 5 10 would be huge.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fjRnMS1xbc
>younger
>lighter
>deeper
>no buillshit pause
>no leaning forward
How can white boiis even compete agaisnt superior asian strengh

Woah guys we have an expert on anabolic steroids and the natty limit here! He knows the exact bodyfat you would have to be at that exact weight before mAgically a needle goes into your glute or quad and makes you do anabolics.

I think Clarence is part Asian. He certainly doesn't look Irish.

>no bullshit pause

you do realize pause squats are harder, correct?

>serious question

I thought you weren't supposed to lift your head when you squat. Like, I thought you were supposed to keep it in line all the way from your tail bone to your head.
Do you guys do this? I've been trying to keep the habit of watching one spot in the room to not move my neck, but I don't know if I look retarded.

you have to "make a shelf" with your traps. some dudes tilt their head back, but it's not required.

just look at the top of a mirror frame, about a foot below a normal ceiling, or the clock on the wall across the room. just keep your neck relaxed.

Linebackers are usually tall as fuck and have a lot of extra bodyfat

symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight
>Maximum muscular potential for drug-free athletes

>olympic champion is stronger than non olympic champion
Who would have thunk

Also,""""bullshit pauses""""" are much harder than without, and leaning forward in clarence's case is due to femur length

Also clarence has done 260kg 5x5 for pauses, which is harder than 270x6 without a pause

Why is harry potter squatting

this image was single-handedly the greatest collaborative effort on Veeky Forums

you've been on this board too long dude. 220 at 5'10 is huge.

Am I hearing his knees cracking?

ur a squatter harry

that's what I thought, hope it's not the case
>mfw thinking about clarence taking his knees on another trip to snap city

I've never seen anyone squat like this before. Looks kinda weird yet aesthetic af

lmao. lebron was 250 at 6'8 in his miami days and he was absolutely massive

lu squats even more and is lighter than tian

He said he's half thai

>knees going off with firecracker sounds
That can't be good.

you can literally hear a crack when he closes his knees

probably wraps

Where's that from?

He is a fucking beast.

But yes, he is actually extremely gifted in terms of explosive strength. That takes a typical kind of muscle fiber, that's genetic. And also, he's on gear.

I squat more than Tian tao and I am lighter than him, so he can suck my big white cock also he is a manlet

literally world class lifts and he's not huge according to fit

"m-muh ronnie coleman"

yeah god damn

Arent those the same plates he used years ago? Really not impressive since they lose their weight over time.

Kek

Who's the dyel lol, newfags be mirin faggots, time to leave Veeky Forums

>not using osmium plates

ikr

is it 3 seconds too much for a pause squat?

220? that's bordering on safety weight. that would be an outside linebacker. in a 34 formation. they usually start at 230 if you want them to be rather interchangeable. 240 to 250 or more if they are solely middle or inside linebackers.

Why the fuck I didn't see it before? Dumbbeldore would be proud.

i remember when my traps were so small i couldn't do this. i fucking held it against my back with my hands and hoped it didn't drop while i squatted.

Meh, he's vegan and he roids creating an image that you can make gains while being vegan. Not a fan anymore

Harry Squatter

>shorter
>smaller penor

50 scoops to Squattindor

Is he ever shown with his shirt off? N-No homo

Ronnie just looked like a freak.
Bodybuilding is no longer about aesthetics, but about getting in tons of dat dere Celltech and looking as if cancer took over your body and became sentient.
Besides, I'm sure that those not amazed by this guy have either extreme body dysmorphia, or are just kidding.

They are uranium plates (U-238). Due to the very long half-life of this isotope (4.468 billion years) any weight loss is negligible in such a short time period.

this guy is my ideal body

Damn he looks like shit now

Seconding this /r nude upper body pic.

I never said he was a certain body fat. Looking at him and estimating body fat is fucking stupid.

What I did say is that he theoretically has to be 22% body fat in order to qualify as a natural using the ffmi calculator

When?

clarence is literally 50% asian and the pauses are harder (?)

>manlet
Shorter ROM

Why does everyone say he's asian?

Because he is

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooemPHH-T-T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-tt-t-t-t-t-t-ttttt

Fucking beast

There's tiny chinese lifters that squat more than him. Muscle strength isn't always about size, it's more about training and understanding your CNS.

>240kg
>paused squat
>8reps
>no equipment
>normal thursday training
just fuck you Clarence..

well got a 3pl8 x 2 squat PB today so suck on that!

What? How do people know?

Because he is

Chinese lifters who have been lifting since age 8 and had state sponsored support and coaching their entire lives.

Why are you comparing them to a guy on YouTube?

1x5 Clenbuterol
3x8 Trenbolone
3x8 Creatine

>people falling for this b8'ster

kek

Sure some of the smaller new age linebackers like Kuechly who can run stride for stride with RBs and TEs play around 220-230 but the league still has tons of LBs who are 5'11-6'2 playing at 250 who play on run downs or are just athletic freaks.

this site also classified me as an intermediate after 1 month of lifting

My knees crack every time i bend them. zero pain or any problems whatsoever.

i do get plenty of looks everytime i squat though, shit's noisy.

Check his comments on youtube

>tfwywn get even close to these lifts

Why even lift 2bh?

hahaha holy fuck

all depends on your lifestyle though and your starting weight. if you were pretty active or did some manual labor then you are obviously stronger than the average person and you will progress much faster than someone who never moves and is a skeleton.

not saying that the site is accurate since there are tons of frauds that skew the results but it's a nice thing to get a general sense of where you're at.

That's a very dangerous looking squat setup. It could tip over and he'd be decapitated while resting.

He just doesn't have massive arms to be considered huge. He's unironically built from and for performance

It's easy to look at a webm or a photo of someone online and say they look small, but it's a different story when you see them in the flesh, also Veeky Forums has extreme body dysmorphia

Still looks dope

>literally 200kg more than my PR

>Veeky Forums OHP'ing in the background

t. low iq imbecile who doesn't understand nutrition

i met klokov once. he already looked big in videos but once i actually saw the size of his arms in real i was blown away

He just did a basic calculation available to anybody with at least half a brain, you fucking mong.
And denying that this guy is on roids is borderline retarded.

Except the "natty limit" isn't a 100% defined thing.

Are you planning to lift some day?

So?
Just looking at him and estimating his ffmi by doing simple math is enough to give you an idea.

Is he the Jason Genova of weightlifting? Dude looks autistic af and got some wacky squat form

He could just be a genetic freak. Well he is anyway, with or without roids.

>knees clicking to indicate he has reached sufficient depth

He's the most functional man

high asf and watched this for like 9 minutes of him doing the same deadlift thinking it was reps...

You forgot to accommodate for the lunar eclipse that happened the other night. I know it sounds outlandish but uranium and the moon have a relationship with one another like nothing else on this planet. I would probably miss some details but read up on it, it is quite interesting.

That's certainly true now, but look at videos from when he was around 85 kg. He was still strong as fuck.

the body dysmorphia is strong in this one. Get a grip on reality for your own sake