Tfw cut my parents out of my life for ruining my relationship with the one girl I actually thought about marrying

>tfw cut my parents out of my life for ruining my relationship with the one girl I actually thought about marrying
>tfw she is with another guy now
>tfw best friend of 10 years chose to distance himself from me because he is dating another ex of mine who hates me

How many years until good things happen to me?

>How many years until good things happen to me?

Never. Everything is predestined.

Whatd your parents do to ruin ur relationship?

mostly this

QQ

>r9k
>kys
Pick two

this. Inquiring minds want to know.

This isn't true. Everything just follows a general logical order. OP has attachment issues and probably dates girls who have the same problems. His friends probably have that problem too, so they see their romantic relationship as more important than the rest of their lives.

Eventually OP will grow up and realize there are no good or bad things happening to him, only the logical conclusions to his habits over time. Then, he will build better habits and reap the benefits.

They treated her like shit when I introduced her to them because they didn't like her.

>Choosing a grill over your literal f.am
This reeks of teenage desperation.

Elaborate, why didn't they like her? How exactly did they treat her?

why did they treat her like shit?

maybe they could see her for the whore she was and didn't want the slot ruining you.

>cut my parents out of my life for ruining my relationship

WTF? Why are you blaming your parents for that?

> best friend of 10 years chose to distance himself from me because he is dating another ex of mine who hates me

Meh. You should probably work on ending relationships on better terms. Also, your friend is kind of a dick, but then again you're probably young, and people tend to do that.

By the way, it's pretty unusual for a fully realized adult to have a "best friend". That role is usually taken over by one's spouse. You'll still have friends, but nothing like the "best friend" nonsense from your hormone-addled adolescence.

And don't start replying to me about how you're well adjusted and still have a best friend. I'm not saying it never happens, it's just unusual and worth examining.

She was white and an athiest. I come from a family of Muslims and they wanted me to date someone of my own kind. Nobody of my kind even likes me because I'm too "white washed".

They treated her as non existent. They practically ignored her when I tried to introduce her to them. I thought maybe if they got to know that she wasn't a bad person things would change but they are stubborn bastards.

>Islam a religion of peace

LOL.

Good things never happen OP

t. race traitor

overly-opinionated fag pls go

please don't bomb us!!!

Triggered by a single lined green text.

Muslims are the worst.

I'm not OP or muslim. Just tired of /pol/lacks thinking everyone needs to listen to their aspie shit all day. You're all a bunch of right-wing tumblrinas.

too real

Good.

Stick to your own kind next time.

What does this story have to do with "Islam a religion of peace" meme. Do you understand how memes work son? You're supposed to mock the idea of Islam being a religion of peace when it clearly shows itself not to be. OP's parents weren't being violent, they were just being the typical racist, overly conservative, traditionalist types that ruin their children's lives with their back asswards bullshit. That type of personality comes paired with way more demographics than Muslim. Namely asian and white Christian. It's weird how these types always seem to be asian people or white Christians, although I do see it in Muslims a fair amount as well.

about three fiddy.

this.

Lol, they literally tell each other that they're just saying what everyone is thinking and that they've been "silent for too long". It's ridiculous.

fuck off shitskin mudslime
breed among your own kind

back to bed, little guys. Santa doesn't give presents to naughty children who stay up too late on Slovakian cryptozoology forums.

Never been to /pol/ in my entire life. Just visit /x/ and Veeky Forums. Unironically using phrases like "right-wing tumblrinas", kill yourself now m8. I just think its funny how Muslim defend Islam as a peaceful and accepting religion and then OP tell us that his parents completely turned away their sons gf. How fucking hilarious.

>Islam a religion of peace.

I love how triggered /pol/ gets when someone is taking "muh white womenz"

Probably 60 more years to failure

Don't listen to the insecure /pol/lacks responding to you OP. Most of them have hardly ever spoken to a women who wasn't their mother, so they compensate for their sexual insecurities by ragging on anyone who is actually socially normal and capable of forming bonds with other humans. They attack your race if you're not the same race as they are, and even if you are the same race as them, they'll just decide that some other arbitrary feature of yours makes you a "degenerate". In this way, they always have something that allows them to dismiss you being a normal, functioning human being while they wallow in eternal loneliness and fail at human interactions on the most badic level.

As for your actual situation, it sucks, and you'll just have to not bother with your family unfortunately. Date who you want, and just don't speak with your family about your love life and escapades at all. It sucks, but it's the only way to ensure that they won't drag you down. They'll either come around eventually and start to lighten up, or at the very least they won't be able to interfere with your relationship. Put you and the girl you like first, and as long as your family continues to act like a bunch of conceited snobs, put them second (or third, fourth, fifth, etc even if they really suck).

/pol/ is the most insecure board with /r9k/ being a close second

You're using someone's exaggeration of islam only being peaceful and someone's realistic example of conservative parents as a way to pat yourself on the back for recognizing that the exaggeration is inaccurate.

You are retarded for thinking this makes you intelligent. I don't know how else to explain this to you.

Parents are fucking idiots. Why is that middle age people are always stuck with how things are instead of how things are NOW.

Fucking shit. Nothing boils my blood like old people trying to push traditional values. Waiting for the day people just accept people for people instead of some anceint text written by pedophiles and priest trying to enslave the poor.

Let religion fucking die already.

>right wing tumblrinas

Holy shit I'm going to start using this. I can already taste how salty and triggered this phrase makes /pol/tards.

its crazy how muslims invented violence in humans and that it wasnt intrinsic to human nature til muslims came around

NO BUT WHEN MUSLIMS DO IT IT'S WORSE BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY'RE JUSTIFIED BUT THAT'S WRONG BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT AND WHEN I'M VIOLENT IT'S ACTUALLY JUSTIFIED

>wants people to accept people
>can't stand a certain group
Really fires my neurons

The crusades happened for a reason user.

religious zealots using military force to gain power?

crusades happened for a reason user

peaceful people trying to live their lives in their kingdoms, but shitskins just decided to start conquering everything.

lmao
>we wuz peaceful kangz n shiet

You poor, poor victim.

Don't race mix, think of your children. Not only would they have higher chances of mismatched genetics fucking things up for them (like teeth and jaw) but they will have a hard time finding a place to belong. They won't be accepted by either race and feel like they are in limbo, which in turn will make it difficult when it comes to starting their own family.
Do you want your son to be an incel or a Chad?

lol fuck Muslims.

lol fuck islam.

lol.
kek.

Have daughters

That race mixing thing only applies with Negroids, Caucasoids, and Mongloids

hey user?

the crusades happened for a reason.

>you can control if you have a son or daughter
>having a daughter makes any of the points invalid

This. Gtfo op

>letting your family decide who you can be with

Not everyone has a great family breh

> t. edgy high schooler who just discovered atheism

Can you tell me what board we're on?
Shit like this should be a bannable offense.

great argument

Can you read, Mr. President?

Veeky Forums.org you fucking faggot.

r9k 2.0

Muslim.

you need to go back.