Are some people genetically doomed? Is it even worth trying to gain muscle?

Are some people genetically doomed? Is it even worth trying to gain muscle?

My stats:

25 yrs old
125 lbs
11.5 inch biceps when flexed
8.5 inch forearm
5.75 inch wrist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to mention height: 6 ft

No, eat more and lift more. I used to be around 140lbs, thinking I can't gain mass because "I eat a lot". I ate a lot every time i ate, but didn't eat often enough, 1 or 2 times a day. Now I'm ~180lbs when I started to watch how I eat.

Dick when flaccid?

Yes I started almost where you did. It took a long time and I'm nowhere near done but it was definitely worth it. I'm also 6' but was 135 now I'm 187.

You look like you have Marfan Syndrome

When did you suffer cancer? Hopeful your in the clear now

There's a big difference between being a normal 140 lbs skinny guy and having a severely pathologically stunted frame like OP.

ayy lmao

Ofc there is. Same point still stands, eat enough and lift enough and you gain mass.

no,
You're only genetically doomed if you fail to procreate.

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8

Essential

Not really. There's plenty of boxers who were insanely skinny like OP but managed to put on a lot of lean mass.

Thomas Hearns had pop sickle sticks for legs and made 147 easy. He then packed muscle on to his frame and went up to 175.

Deontay Wilder is 6'7" 228 lbs lean muscle and has 18" thighs.

saw the picture and said wtf then measured myself and i'm not far away from OP

I'm pretty much a younger you. Monitoring this thread for helpful memes and broscience. Are bitch-wrists a recognized biological phenomena? Also my chest is practically hollow.

shoo shoo spoopy ayy

Track how many calories you eat on a daily basis, I guarantee it will be a lot less than what you need.

I've been your weight before and I was ill all the time. I'm only 154 lbs right now but the difference in health is amazing.

Start on compound exercises, don't waste time doing curls or ab work. Get squatting, benching, deadlifting and overhead pressing and make yourself hungry.

I can't stress diet enough though, track what you're eating and set a goal of a minimum intake on a daily basis. You'll pile on the weight in no time, if that's what you want.

If your that skeleton lesbian looking kid I swear on me mum im gonna fucking find you and make you lift

>5.75 inch wrist

My dick is that thick

was just about to post this

There's a formula out there for determining how much muscle mass you can put on (without steroids).

Look it up. I forget who it was, but I think it was a well-known coach or something. You measure your wrist, ankle, neck, and cross-reference with height, I think.

Anyway, you can still look much better and be happier with yourself. But not if you stupidly imagine you're going to look like Schwarzenegger after two months of half-assed gym visits.