I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU STUPID BURGERS GOT IN AT A CHEAPER PRICE. YOU DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO SEND A SELFIE

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU STUPID BURGERS GOT IN AT A CHEAPER PRICE. YOU DIDN'T EVEN NEED TO SEND A SELFIE.

Other urls found in this thread:

crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-request-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bought 10000 at 183, mad?

>register
>submit all personal info with selfie
>make and register a new eth address
>buy and put eth onto that address
>buy ico over 3 days
>shill on biz
>wait 4 days before it's tradable
>everyone panic dumps below ico
yes

well, now let's hope this will 2x

this should be a lesson learned. the premium for almost every ico is never worth the bullshit you have to go through. especially because its inevitable one of these icos has already harvested and sold your information to people looking to phish your crypto accounts.

Hahahah get REQ'd

Scooped up all those cheap bags while maintaining my basic human rights you cucks

what was the ICO price?

MY ENTIRE FAMILYS IDENTITY WAS STOLEN, BANK ACCOUNTS DRAINED, AND CREDIT RUINED ALL FOR INTERNET MONOPOLY MONEY AND BURGERS GET IT FOR 10% ICO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You act like it's a bad thing OP? Chinks an Pajeets are doing the dirty work while we mop up those sweet gainz

0.0002 eth

Don't talk shit before trading starts. Stupid Yuros.

I BOUGHT A SHITTON AT 185
IT'S TRADING AT 200 RIGHT NOW ON ED AND I CAN SELL FOR A PROFIT IF I WANT TO AT ANYTIME
MEANWHILE EUROPOORS STILL CAN'T SELL FOR A PROFIT
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Only the smart burgers bought this right now. We will still create FOMO burger legion.

Got so pissed I didn't get into day 4. Now I'm so happy I didn't get into day 4. Just picked up extra REQ for nothing on the dip and it's already back to ICO :D

>anyone who didn't buy obvious floor

You'll end up selling for tiny gains, while people who actually believe in the product will make a killing.
We wouldn't make it without fags like you tho, so thank you!

hahahahaha
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
im a leaf tho. congrats to my fellow burgerchads

THANK YOU FOR THE CHEAP REQS
YOU EUROPOORS ARE SO RETARDED
HURRDURR I BUY ICO FOR 200 I SELL ON ED DAY 1 FOR 185
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

just sold for 20% profit. later!

Was the chinks and gooks dumping for Bitcoin
I doubled up around .00018

Have 200k req and ready for the ING meeting pump

You have a learning disability and never learned to read, or something?

You sold it to someone who will make 500% profit, like I said, we need people like you to make money.

AHAHAHAHAHA hopefully you still have enough to feed Ahmed and the son he made with your wife.

I SENT THEM MY PIC AND THEY FUCKING LAUGHED AT HOW UGLY I AM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the absolute state of biz

AND WE WOULDN'T MAKE IT WITHOUT RETARDS LIKE YOU WHO BUY HIGH SELL LOW ON DAY 1
SO THANK YOU!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Okay, since you clearly can't read non-retard text, I'll speak in your language.
IM HOLDING FOR 500% GAINS SINCE ICO WHILE YOU AND YOUR RETARD COUSIN SANCHEZ WILL SELL AS SOON AS YOU GET 5% PROFIT

NO, THANK YOU FOR SELLING ME CHEAP REQS

Sincerely hope your disability benefits aren't high enough to afford any REQ, people wouldn't want to touch a coin that has been held by an imbecile like you.

Mmm. Genuine European salt. Tastes great!

Go back to refreshing the graph, I think the 2% gains you're looking for have been achieved!

Sorry dude. I can't have too much sodium in my diet.

Aren't you American? Didn't know you guys have the word "diet" in your version of the English language.

kek

LMAO YOU'RE SO SALTY, DUDE.
YOU KNOW IT ONLY NEEDS TO BE 900 FOR US TO GET 5X, RIGHT?
MEANWHILE YOU GUYS NEED 1000
HA HA

You're not getting the point, and I don't expect you to.

its not funny

cant believe people paid money to get white listed accounts LOLOLOL. I tried telling the retards its a waste of money because it would dump below ICO but none of them listen, so fucking dumb Veeky Forums never change.

I think the biggest problem with this ICO and what we should take away from this is that an even distribution is a terrible idea.

It's a great idea it lets people with weak hands get out fast and allows people that can't participate in ICOs to buy at non rape prices.

Yeah that's what happens when you cut off some of your richest buyers at ICO. You really think a bunch of europoors and chinks will hold the price up? Haha. Shit's going to stay down until we go all in.

Checked. It's great being American.

it wasnt even, whales could get into the preico for a 20-30% discount. where do you think all that dumping came from?

wait user your telling me you didnt purchase a white list account to get at 0.0002 ETH only to sell at 0.00019? Spending money to lose money?

I am not sure what you mean by this? The reason for dumps is because these greedy ICO cunts give out stupid bonuses to pre sale investors (whales) who then dump for their easy 2x.

Is there a wallet available or do I just keep them on the exchange? (Yes, I'm new.)

>put up with the eufags gloating about how they would laugh at all the burgers buying in at 2.0
>moved 20% to exchange in anticipation for buyin
>still see eufags gloating about their passports and selfies
>exchange dump comes, buy in lower than the ICO
Can't say I'm not having a moment of schadenfreude.

>releasing ico in alt coin bear market

desu at this stage i'd just be happy for the price to go back up to 0.0002, so i can sell and break even at ico price, and forget this thing ever happened

Damn I was genuinely worried I'd have to pay 3x because of the hype, feels fucking good and I was never gonna give out my information anyway but one thing I don't understand is why the fuck there's so many people selling below ICO? Like are there that many impatient people? It's confounding

Everyone mentions this yet I can't find anything about it

How is that a good thing for early investors?

got 60000 at .185
Am I going to make it?

Get an Ethereum wallet in myetherwallet.com, it holds ETH funds as well as any ERC-20 token, like this one

Both me and you can dream, we'll see by Q1 2018

What can we expect? .0004? .0006? .0008? I'm thinking I should just go for a 2x and be done with it.

Goddamn you're out of the loop, hillbilly. Pre sale buyers paid less than ICO price and got a bonus, and they dumped. They released before the fork knowing this would happen. Don't think every ICO will be like this just because the Request kikes finger blasted your asshole. Next time don't get into an ICO with pre sale buyers who paid less than you. Those swine dump every time.

request kikes, I like it!

Should really have seen this coming with the airswap faceplant. Bitcoin is shitting on everything, it has to die.

Can I get some more info on the presale?

I'm convinced at this point it never fucking happened

>crushcrypto.com/analysis-of-request-network/
>20,000 Ether was sold to early investors and strategic partners with 20% bonus (this is not part of the 100,000 ETH hard cap). This may create selling pressure once tokens are listed, as those participants are willing to sell at a lower price than people who contribute in the public crowdsale.
here's a spoonful for lazy niglet. om nom nom nom.

>mfw there were people dumb enough TO BUY A WHITE LIST ACCOUNT ONLY TO LOSE MONEY

paying to lose money only on Veeky Forums

You seem buttmad, and that doesn't explain the sheer amount of people selling for below ICO

I'm not ashamed of my anger you little piece of shit. The sellers aren't selling at a loss. You have no idea what you're saying, you're just babbling.

It's really retarded.
And now a lot of people I know are trying to find a new position to get in, after they just sold below ICO price.......
Luckily I am just going to hold this through, but their stupidity fucks me

We are working with the jews in this, they'll do their best to shake us off the coin always.

It should be fine, if you are in it for the long hold then you believe in the tech/team/idea and you are fine. If you are in it for PnD then some whale or group will pump it and the same idiots who panic sold will fomo buy as is tradition on Veeky Forums

Sometimes I wish you would just die.

Why user its gonna be ok, im a burger who bought in at 0.00019 ETH and hopefully we can get a 2x. Just dont get attached to alt coins and use them for quick gains.

I didn't even buy Request, I went with Airswap. Their beta launches in two weeks.

I mean how many of the projects in the top 100 would have been selected by Ycombinator, you will have to forgive me but I trust Ycombinator judgment more than Veeky Forums fudders.

You bought at ICO? Buying at ICO is pretty stupid unless you buy pre sale as a whale who plans to dump as soon as it hits exchanges for easy 2x.

wow we could have saved an extra 10%
I'm reevaluating my life right now

Nah I picked it up on sale on the delta's of autism. The Airswap pre sale heebs pulled a 9/11 too.

Oh ok you should be good then

Im so glad that airswap dumped so badly. I am almost 100% sure that people saw that shit and panicked when they started to see this shit dump.

Thank you for the cheap coins pajeets. I will exchange them for lambos in 4 months time.

bought in yesterday an feeling comfy

Sold off the vast majority of my link to max out on my REQ account, then sold off even more just to pick up more on ED at a discount, now sitting at nearly 80% REQ.

I've already saved my portfolio dropping by 30% just by selling off LINK before it got completely JUST'd, now looking forward to seeing this one hit its rightful place in the top 50 in the next month or two.

Really don't think we're gonna see such a sick deal like this anytime soon, glad I'm going to make the most of it, and a lot of you too it seems. Settle down somewhere cozy and get comfy, this is gonna be a good one brahs.

Good job user. We might make it, or we will have nothing in months. Could Go both ways. 90% Invested.

Hell yeah brotherrrs.

Basic economic thought: accept loss use negative return in other safe investments

Good job user Link is a bad investment, it could have had potential for short term gains but the team hates hype and it has no long term potential.

Yeah I feel lucky as fuck to have gotten most of my holdings out before the real dumping began. A week ago I would have heavily disagreed with you but the latest run of events has made me think very critically about LINK as an investment. The team will definitely doing some good work in the future but I'm now completely unsure if that's gonna translate to gains in the token itself, since the dump cucking so many people could seriously impact future confidence in the token (that and there's no incentive to hold the token like staking coming up for REQ and OMG).

You should feel good about REQ because it is DESIGNED to be a good investment. IT HAS TO BE because it requires inherent value for its use-case to function.

The fees on the REQ network are burned, so just by holding REQ it becomes more valuable. To ensure there is enough REQ for the system to continue functioning, the fee rate for REQ can be adjusted lower.

As a result, the proportion of total REQ supply to the fee rate stays constant while the value of REQ increases. Its fucking crazy

You forgot that nobody's gonna use your shitcoin ever and it will die just like all other shitcoins

Argument?

>sold at ~2x in the few moments it was up there at 9am
>bought back in below ICO

Ain't that some shit, my burger friend. Guess the real loser here is Pajeet who dumped his bags below ICO price though.

Completely agreed brah and we're getting into this shit at the ground floor. This dip could be a blessing in disguise when bitcoin holders cashing in start looking for places to invest their gains- def think that REQ will be pretty high on the list for many.

> there's no incentive to hold the token like staking coming up for REQ and OMG

If I told you this was false, and that you'll need LINK to stake on your node?

Because you will need LINK to stake on your node :^)

overpriced coin

No incentive to run a node though. Who is using the Data?

As far as I understand that would only be the case if I had some kind of valuable information to transmit, which sadly I don't.

When is that meeting?

No, what I am trying to say is that there are way more sell orders consistently well below ICO to explain it away as just the presale folks, jesus christ fuck you

It's just Bitcoin mooning... Normal alt coin activity

That's not what you're trying to say, dumb dumb. You don't want to admit people who bought during the pre sale paid less. You want to pretend all the volume is coming from pajeet selling at a loss. You need to go night nights. Shhh. Shh.