Does anyone here like eating pussy more than they like sex

Does anyone here like eating pussy more than they like sex

I enjoy both. Eating pussy is a power thing for me, though. You can make them edge, you can tickle, you can torture them by getting them close and stopping, and then you can give them a mind blowing orgasm

>This obsessed with female validation

Stop, make your own self worth.

Yes no pressure about cumming early

>tfw 26 y/o kissless virgin
What does sex feel like?

I eat pussy but that is cuck as fuck brah

I prefer kissing to both

Like your hand, but you don't know what it is going to do, have to pretend it is different than other hands and have to spend a lot of money and time convincing it of this "fact"

Just buy one of those japanese silicone pussies. Better than sex, senpai

How does a pussy taste? :(

Salty milk and coins

just make sure that she's never had genital herpes, otherwise you risk getting mouth/throat cancer.

It feels like 2 wet slidey round corners, one pushing down in the front and one pushing up in the back.

There's also a variably tight front thing that you don't really notice most of the time.

Occasionally on a full stroke you bang into weird things and she moans but it hurts your dick.

Fucking hell, is it worth the risk

I like eating ass more than I like sex...

It's not imo.
>risking potential death because you wanted to eat pussy
And she probably wouldn't like someone asking her if she's ever had genital herpes, and you have no way of knowing if she's telling the truth or not.

>Eating Pussy
>Not eating ass
Kek

I don't know what's wrong with me, but I don't like penetrative sex. I still want to do it with my girlfriend from time to time because it feels very intimate, but usually I prefer blowjobs and handjobs, and also kissing, cuddling, that sweet stuff. Giving oral also feels great, and it's much more efficient to achieve an orgasm in my experience.

All that other stuff is better.

Vaginal sex is for fags.

>fuck my gf and make her cum
>she then bends over and starts rubbing her asshole asking me to fuck it

but poopy comes out of there...

My dick works though. Dicklets better work that tongue tho.

>Eating Ass
>Not eating shit
Kek