1. When did the United States become a great power?

1. When did the United States become a great power?

2. When did the United States become a superpower?

Great power in Spanish-American War, superpower in WW2.

I love how that nigga has on a sombrero and poncho because how else would you know they were in Mexico, right?

That's a big icepick

1. Sometime in the mid 19th century before the civil war

2. During WW1

I'd split the difference between these two and say Great Power from the Mexican-American War onwards, and superpower after WW2.

1845 great power status after Mexican american war,
1945, super power status after world war II,
not a coincidence in the years, just as planned.

The Mexican War was 1846-48

W-what will the US become in 2045?

A shithole

It already is one now.

>become

Check out conditions in Appalachia or the Mississippi Delta. While the .1% looks down on us in their luxury condos and gaudy mansions, swathes of rural America are living in conditions akin to Ukraine or Honduras.

This.

get ready...

1) After we spared the Mexicans lives and let them live as sand negroes
2) Post WWI. Why WWI over WWII I say because our naval capacity expanded post 1900 and we sent those gay white ships and literal homosexual white uniformed sailors around the world in a show of force before WWII. Then came the great booze ban along with the shittening of the stock market. Naturally the only thing we could do was brew alcohol in our bathtubs and discuss social matters, as well as happenings from our apartments, financial security came despite the deaths of thousands of poor.

Needless to say sex with a fourteen year old was alright back then.

Im thinking after ww1 cause all the other powers exausted theirself and the US didnt. We became superpower after ww2 and megapower when USSR fell in 91 in my opinion.

where did you find this gold?

nice

It's from a Catholic anti-communist comic called Treasure Trove, it has many classic scenes

thanks m8

M A N I F E S T D E S T I N Y

>1. When did the United States become a great power?
WWI. Arguably the Spanish-American War, but the US was still behind the major European powers at that point. You can also say the Mexican-American War if you expand the definition to local hegemon.

>2. When did the United States become a superpower?
Precisely on August 6, 1945. Global hegemony achieved in 1991 with the fall of the Soviet Union.

1. Could be as soon as the Louisiana Purchase, and as late as the Spanish-American War depending in your definition.

2.Arguably WW1, definitely after WW2