Got stood up again

>got stood up again
What's the best lift for dissapointment brahs?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short
mediafire.com/view/g0n42xxwhhh6qd8/100_facts.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2 oz vodka curls x 12
>.44 to temple curls x 1

> Diddlys

Keep everything dead on the outside.

I get drunk of a single cup of vodka tho..

Are you white?

No.....please don't hate me. My race doesn't like me either.

Bridge jumping x failure

Was your date your race?

No. She was white. Pol. Not today please. I geddit.

Fuck off, genuinely.

Every fucking time it's the same shit with people like you. Without fail, every. fucking. time.

With you people? What does that even mean? Do you somehow have claim to your race you entitled swine. No, short answer, no you do don't. Everyone has an equal right to happiness. Close-minded fucking ape.

You're objectively wrong, fuck off.

Veeky Forums isn't your personal blog either, so I will reiterate, fuck off.

t. myopic less human

>objectively wrong
Hoo boy you sure do like throwing that word around. In what way am I "objectively wrong" please go ahead I'd gladly remove myself if you'd be so kind as to tell me why
Well memed my dude.

Ignore the /pol/tards. Set a pr on squat or deadlift. Both are insanely satisfying imo.

>Societal trust is negatively effected by ethnic diversity
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract

>High trust societies are characterised by ethnic homogeneity.
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short

>In longitudinal perspective, an increase in immigration is related to a decrease in social trust.
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract

>Good fences make good neighbours. The case of Switzerland as an example of 'workable' multiculturalism.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

>The results show that heterogeneity hampers between-group cooperation at the dyadic level.
spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short

>Forearm tug-n-pulls
>2 hours

You'll feel the burn

I'm not an imigrant tho. I know this is well crafted bait but do you really talk to people like this is public.

lul

>rights
>equal

mediafire.com/view/g0n42xxwhhh6qd8/100_facts.pdf

Ashkenazi Jews and Asians do much better than whites in the west. its all about IQ. the lower your IQ the worse you do in free market capitalist societies. Stupid 3rd world scum can't compete in the free market then use the government to force white people to pay for their entitlement programs, affirmitive action, food stamps, healthcare and welfare, and on top of that they demonise us all day. these people are pure trash.

The Black race has 80 average IQ, mixed race has 89 average IQ, whites have 103 average IQ. It destroys your future kids IQ just by race mixing, and it brings in blacks instead of whites. Why would you want your kids to not look like you? Especially if you raise black kids and you are white, do you think they will accept your heritage as their own? Mother nature didn't put thousands of years of evolution/work into each race just so you could breed with a beast of lesser. Mankind can be divided into three main groups: the founders, the bearers and the destroyers of culture. Ayrans belong to the founders, while Jews are the destroyers of culture.

And look that racemixing in Brazil was about white men having sex with non-white women, so their mixed offspring mostly assimilated into white culture.

In Europe and North America, most racemixing is between non-white men and white women, so their halfbreed bastards assimilate into non-white culture, specially black culture which is the most dominant nowadays, with all it's dysfunctions.

A mixed-race Europe or United States will be worse than Brazil.

Veeky Forums isn't a personal blog for getting rejected because he wanted to bang a white woman, play stupid games win stupid prizes, I am bringing the facts as per request.

Yes I do, why wouldn't I? People exist who have conviction in their beliefs.

Native/Immigrant isn't a race you retard. You have to try to be this naive to play ignorant.

lol lifting is my source of disappointment.

Do you think she saw you from a distance and left?

Race mixing is bad, for the most part the "hyrbid vigor" theory is just propaganda.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_race_mixing

Because often times those places you do excel in are taking a hit from this, without those where you are way back getting as much compensation out of it.

Worse the offspring often inherits the various genetic diseases and issues from both parents. Breed an African woman with an Asian male.

The child will neither have the intelligence of the Asian but only be slightly above African, it wont have the physical capabilities of the African but will be way below in most regards. This is extremely simplified but just to add to it, it also doesn't remove issues such as sickle cell anaemia or lactose intolerance.

Instead you end up with a half breed with might very well inherit BOTH and pass them on, while also not being able to hold his liquor.

I don't know why I'm bothering doing this at 3 in the morning, it's not even been cathartic for me. I'm out.

>In Europe and North America, most racemixing is between non-white men and white women

It's the other way around, mate. White women are particularly choosey mate partners, and they choose white men.

c&j

The racism in 4 chan is out of control. I guess it always has been, but the election made me realize it's not all just an edgelord joke to some.

Time to stuff Veeky Forums into a sack and throw it into a river.

>What's the best lift for dissapointment brahs?
Quit being a sad cunt and be glad she showed her true colors early on so now you can next her and sooner work on finding a woman who's not a liar who can't keep promises; to failure

Do you have any idea how senseless you'd sound to anyone outside if pol you ape. You focus on basalities such as color or whether or not some one has the same genetalia as you as a dog would. You claim to be superior and cling ti the a compliments of your race like it actually means something. Every time somone calls you out on your inifite faggotry you puff out your goddamn chest and regurgitate infographics that the last guy parroted to you you goddamn bacterial dissapointment. One day you'll understand that riding on the curtails of your culture accolpishes nothing and all you've done is participate as apart of the problem instead of the solution.

>asks for facts
>gets them and replies with anger

I'm arguing based on genetic research and science, you're arguing based on emotion

The only thing that would make this funnier is if you were Indian, then the picture of you in my head would come full circle

Deadlift. It is really uplifting.

Whyd you even answer? /pol/ can't resist spreading their misery and lies everywhere they possibly can. You should have known they'd make you feel worse.

>Actually getting mad over posts on Veeky Forums

>facts are misery and lies

Forgive me if I don't think Veeky Forums culture should encompass a fucking retard who had to get his brother to convince a woman to abort his child, all the while promoting cringe worthy fucking epilogues that go as follows;

>HIM DA JIM BRAH
>FUKKEN JOOCY SLUTS

It's fucking stupid, and I'm not the only one on this board or any other board that holds this stance.

I see you are getting acquainted with our shitposters newfag. Happy new year.

I was gonna help you OP but you are unironically responding to /pol/ so you can fuck off and die alone

>actually getting mad over people's race

Except you're not opposing off topic shitposting, youre just berating a sad cunt because he's not white by spamming more off topic bullshit. Fuck off back to your safe space.

And Jews / Chinks are useless in their own countries because there's more to success than IQ.

>muh rights
>muh happiness

>Implying I'm any of the guys calling you a nigger
>Implying sage does anything

But... he's right

Stop dating outside your race

Guess how I know you're both newfags

Please do. I want the sadness to leave.

>Except you're not opposing off topic shitposting, youre just berating a sad cunt because he's not white by spamming more off topic bullshit. Fuck off back to your safe space.

Coming to Veeky Forums to cry about being stood up isn't off topic?

Stop being such a humongous faggot with wool over his eyes, if I needed a safe space I would be circle jerking in /pol/ instead of calling bullshit out for what it is elsewhere you retard, spend some time investing into the definition of cognitive dissonance then reflect on yourself.

>implying I'm OP

It may be hard to grasp since you're used to having /pol/ fondling your balls at all times, but most of Veeky Forums hates you shitposting crossboarders.

I've been posting here on and off since circa 2005. Very opposite of a newfag, newfag.

No, I'm just not a little bitch that comes to Veeky Forums and screams "/pol/" he reads something that is not proper in other websites.

Combating /r9k/ shitposting with /pol/ shitposting just worsens the issue yiu retarded newfag.

>misusing cognitive dissonance that badly

Jesus fucking Christ, /pol/fags are remarkably stupid.

Well I guess it's true about the whole misery loving company thing. Happy holidays you nerds

>>misusing cognitive dissonance that badly

Are you a professional moron or gifted illiterate amateur?

I don't know who is trolling who anymore

You're literally too stupid to insult.

I'm not insulting you, I'm saying that you're as bad as the faggots who used to retort "Reddit" to end conversations they didn't like.

>You're literally too stupid to insult.

Irony: the post

Learn to read.

>sage in the name field
>not a newfag

Underrated