You're in the club with bae when Chas buys her a drink and asks her to dance. What do you do?

You're in the club with bae when Chas buys her a drink and asks her to dance. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ask myself how i ended up in a club instead of gym

ask myself how I got a bae

>bae
kys

I'm white so I have nothing to worry about.

Ask myself when I'm going to wake up

Lol that pic

A Chad never spends money on women

This. If he's buying her drinks and trying to dance with her he's already losing, and not a Chad.

the video is ten times worse/more hilarious depending on if you're white or asian

Ask him to 1v1 me so that i can show my chadness to stacy

Develop your hypothesis

>Implying I have bae
>Implying I'm not going to bae that mei

I'm white and I've seen it. His gf seems like a bitch I'd just leave right then and there.

Thank God it's Chas, I'll just whup his ass

>You're in the club

this is where you lost me

>the insecurity

>implying I wouldn't beat the shit out of Chas

Buying drinks gives the woman a signal that he will be a money provider & women orbiter instead of a pussy hunter & autonomous man, thus making him a Beta Ben instead of a desirable Chad

I'm white and it's painful to watch. That poor fucking guy.

You don't have to do anything, if she loves you and respects you she'll ignore/reject him; if she accepts the drink and goes with him you dump her ass, if she does that in front of you just imagine what she's doing whenever she's alone with her friends.

*parp*

Still not a hypothesis. You're looking for
"If a man buys a woman a drink, then he is not a Chad."

>Chas

Link vid

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

What happens in this video anyways?

If all fart and scat fetishists were quartered and drawn I don't think anyone would care. Fucking kill yourself you degenerate.

Rev up your engines

A couple of white guys in China just straight up take a couple of Chinese girls back to their room even though they were with their bfs.

Hug bae from behind and kiss her cheek
>sup dude, I'll have a beer too.

I just can not laugh at this, hurts my soul.

Ben isn't a beta name you duck fucking cuck

>You're in the club with bae
Get the fuck out of here nigger

Link vid breh

google you niggers

youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764

C U C K E D

oh and

>asian """"""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""

Is this all it takes to get an asian gf? Be white?

>gf-material
fucking kys

>t. Ben

Fine, an Asian cumdumpster.

yes

>have couple of hundred bucks to spare
>speak english
>go to thailand

you dont even need to be white, you'll get all the asian "gfs" and trap """"gfs"""" you want

Ben detected

The entirety of SEA, really. Thailand is the best, but white guys can pull insane amounts anywhere. I even fucked multiple women in Indonesia, an almost completely muslim country

Blacks too?

did you fuck a trap?

dude thai chicks fuck bald hairy arabs, they only see green. they want to leave whatever shithole they live in, just speak english well and you'll be swimming in pussy there

He's not a fetishist he's FUCKING BRINGING THIS GARBAGE FROM /tv/ GET OUTTA HERE.

Any good lookers in thailand?
Will the ladyboys demand money for sex?

What the fuck is a Chas?

That is so hilarious!

not that video again

Jesus chinese people are so beta. I cannot believe a short distance away from these bowl cut tofu eating asians are a race of brown, strongfat war loving cannibalistic asian islanders

asians are literally the bottom rung. they'll fuck almost anybody.

Yeah, but it's totally worth it.

I don't think the Japanese and Koreans are at that level

green text?

Gonna try as soon as I can to confirm. Probably in 6 months
>tfw finally got a fucking good job in a datacenter
I guess EUR will work too, or just convert to green

called it

>i love this meme