Remember to do your fucking cardio if you don't want to drop dead at the age of 60 out of fucking nowhere

Remember to do your fucking cardio if you don't want to drop dead at the age of 60 out of fucking nowhere

It's not rocket science, it's more important than any other muscle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Jtpf8N5IDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's not dead yet is she?

Remember to also not do coke.

After 15 mins of not breathing it's over

Ty 4tl the reminder

She will live forever as CG

>out of fucking nowhere

She was coked out of her mind for years, mate.

She's not dead yet but it's likely irreversible. She was out for a very long time.

But she was an overweight coke addict for decades.

Remember not to be obese

You forget that you get some cardio work done with lifting weights. And weakness is a better mark if mortality than stamina.

Lifting increases your VO2 max and people often averages a 120bpm in a normal workout.

So why is cardio needed??

Who wants to live forever without coke. Learn to live.

This is a blue board, you fucking faggot.

1. if you have shitty calves, run once in a while
2. cardio in the morning is a great way to stay focused increases productivity and allows you to float above mere mortals for the rest of the day
3.if you have a potbelly due to lordosis, do yoga.

thanks doc

youtu.be/_Jtpf8N5IDE

120bpm is house music not cardio dumbass

Does jerking off count as cardio?

Try not running for months and then try to sprint for 5 minutes straight. Not gonna happen.

And if you think you're never gonna need to sprint to something, you're not living in the real world.

Were talking about running and lifting for health. Not to be able to sprint for 5 minutes. Its not even a part of the topic.
And no one can sprint for 5 min straight. you can run, but you cant sprint for 5 min.

Ofc, but jizzing is a proven loss of gains so you may only jerk for cardio as long as you don't come.

>sprinting for 5 minutes

Literally impossible,do you have any idea what you are talking about?

She spent decades coked out of her mind.

Nevertheless, pls don't die.

Kek

>people that run world record 1.5 miles arent running at maximum speed
Yeah right.

Here is a maths lesson
100m world record: 9.58 seconds = 10.34 meters per second
1500m world record: 206 seconds = 7.28 meters per second

Not even close to top speed.

The second person is still running at top speed; they're slower but they have greater endurance.

Stop trying to act like you know what you're talking about.

They aren't running at top speed.

Seb Coe (aka a multiple gold medallist at 1500m) has a mile PB of 3:47 and a 400m PB of 46.87.

If he kept up his 400m pace for a mile he would end up with a time of 3:07

I know I'm probably being trolled here so enjoy your (You)

>it's more important than any other muscle
what about the boner muscle? That one seems pretty important

Not necessarily, CPR can keep blood and oxygen flowing for a while. But it doesn't always work so we'll have to see

kek I wonder if they'll do that. Some people might see it as disrespectful but idk.

>Stop trying to act like you know what you're talking about.
kek, the irony of this. No they aren't running at top speed, they are pacing themselves
DYERun?

A sprint is anabolic, its explosive.
Running is aerobic.
Different focus on different systems.

You cant maintain a sprint for long periods of time. Which is why Usain bolt cant maintain the same speed he does at a 100m sprint when he competes in the 400m run.

I'm on a bulk and I'm also poor and find it hard to eat a lot of food because I'm a recovering skeleton.

cardio = more calories I have to eat

you said we would NEED to sprint for 5 minutes straight and then when we call you out on your shit you tell us it's possible by talking about world class athletes who still arent fully sprinting.

That's like saying some that can squat lmao1pl8 for 30 reps is squatting his max you fucking retard.

Man AM cardio truly does put you on a superior level to the rest of humanity

Except they are fully sprinting.
Except we're talking about cardio here. That man squatting 1pl8 for 30 reps is putting his maximum energy into squatting 1pl8, just like someone puts their maximum energy into maintaining a full sprint.

Sprinting isn't putting in maximum energy it's about running at top speed.

See

This whore did a mountain of drugs over her lifetime. It's amazing she lived past 30 let alone 60.

what's the point of living past like 40

it's all downhill from there
juice your life for what it's worth then once you hit declining pleasure returns suck on a shotgun

job fucking done

At the age of 60 I wouldn't give a fuck in fact that's when I start eating greasy shit or taco bell everyday

how was your first semester of college, kiddo?

I'm 25

I've done the whole being miserable about it and coming to terms with it
now i'm just about getting on with it and being pragmatic

being old seems shit, be arsed with that

yeah, it's the lack of cardio that killed her, not doing grotesque amounts of cardiotoxic drugs

>CG Tarkin
>CG Leia

I see nothing wrong with this.

I doubt she had been doing stimulants for the past 5-10 years, so what would have contributed to her heart attack but lack of exercise and an unhealthy diet?

you think u know what that word "pragmatic" means but u dont

faggot

Oh no, not Planet Heartattackium