Are black women the superior choice for Veeky Forums gfs?

Are black women the superior choice for Veeky Forums gfs?

>god-tier bodies which often feature large tits and ass with a narrow waist, naturally athletic and high test
>will cook you delicious and nutritious soul food, genuinely enjoy taking care of their man
>age far better than other women, can look up to 10 years younger even into their late 30s
>sexually submissive and down for anything
>people who see you together will think you have a huge dick

Literally how can women of other races even compete?

Look son, a white male who's never actually had more than a few brief interactions with a few black women.

The vast majority are fat (Googling says 82%, white women are 32%).

I'm fine with black women in theory, in reality seeing a hot black women is like spotting a unicorn.

This black female meme is as bad as the asian female meme.

Stop fetishizing and go outside, you'll soon realize how wrong you are

Some of them are like that. Some others get fat as fuck, have crazy hair colors with terrible haircuts, are loud and possessive as fuck. Not to mention the shitload of kids they have. But yes, Veeky Forums black girls are god-tier.

I feel like any kind of racial fetish is usually valid in some cases, but not in others. In other words, some black women may very well fit your description, but not all of them.

I am a Trump loving Right wing Veeky Forumsizen but you guys attitude to anyone who is not white is disgusting, if you are not taking people as individuals in 2016 you are a dusty old dinosaur who needs to come into the present or go extinct like you deserve. Racists give all Trump supporters a bad name and should be ashamed.

As a Jill supporter, you're one of the only few based Trump supporters i've seen.

>Jill

t. rebecca
t. sammy
t. michelle

>a Jill supporter

enjoy your aids user

No I'm a

t. has grown up in Chicago and lived in Singapore/South Korea for just over 6 months each during my high school years

Women are much the same all over the world, if you have no luck in your present country and are holding out that ___ race is going to be full of thick and submissive friendly qts then you'e going to be in for a bad time

Black women can't workout without taking selfies

black women are always fat or always end up fat, 100%

so if you want a fat gf, go for it

I used to be upset and angered by people who would immediately assume I was a racist for supporting Trump but now I am starting to see why they feel this way. Me and all my friends support Trump because he is anti ESTABLISHMENT. it is the globalist pigs like Soros who I am looking to deal a blow to and not any specific race. It is sad that Trump supporters image is being tarnished by pathetic racists because what he is fighting against is masonic globalist pigs but racists who associate themselves with him are ruining our movement. What these people don't realise, many of whom are in line with my beliefs that support for Trump is support for anti globalist Zionists, is that by chosing to embrace racism they are playing right into the Ruling classes effort to 'DIVIDE AND CONQUER'. it was wrong of those in control to flood our countries with immigrants, but the immigrants are not our enemies. it is the people who let them in then used the media to stir up distrust for the soul reason that it will leave us too busy fighting our neighbours to realise who our real enemies are. At this time in history it is impossible to call weather the people will prevail or wether the masons plan will succeed ( all evidence points to masons favouring a LUCIFERIAN agenda, which the knowing will understand is not devil worship but the belief that they can achieve godhood through technology and become creators separate from the LORD. I encourage the curious to research this as all signs point to this being the end goal of the masons. ) Luciferianism is so often ascosiated with Satanism because while it is far more charming as a concept and indeed one that even those who are simply agnostics can be easily encouraged to back, the ultimate result of successful Luciferianism would be separation from the creator God. It is worth noting at this point that wether you believe any of this or not is irrelavent when you do your research and realise that this is what the masons BELIEVE

I would definitely wife her

this though. I've seen a bunch of articles about how black women do really poorly in online dating and the implication is that this is racism and oppression and such. When really it's just that almost all of the black women on online dating sites are fat, and nobody wants to date fat women of any race.

Is that Girl on the pic Micheal Blacksons new sugar babe?

god i love swedish girls

I want her to wrap her legs around me and sing the Swedish Anthem at the same time

>DUGAMLADUFRIADUFJÄLLHÖGANORD

kek

Look I ma from Europe and I have been in US for half an year. I have to say many of the black girls were not attractive, more black girls are fat than white ones thats for sure and I am not a big fan of black girl look( huge nostrils, weird hair) stuff like that. So average white girl>average black girl any fucking day.

But the good looking ones, are so fucking hot, I would take good looking black instead of good looking white any day, its something about that egzotic foreign black pussy.

What does t. mean?

It's an old /int/ meme. It's a Finnish way of signing a letter, similar to "regards" or "yours truly"

if a girl looks good and is good to you who cares what race she is?

>only /pol/ virgins will disagree
>i'm sure you're a virgin ''''by choice'''

I assume half black children have a high risk reward genetic profile. Superior athletics but possibly less academic.
That's overweight, 80% of them are overweight. 32% of white women are obese vs 56.6% of black women. I can't find stats on overweight white women but assuming national average it's 60%.

every white man deserves a black gf

I wish we had black women in Finland

i think so.

>nutritious soul food

>His right arm turns into his left arm

Its a terrible idea for 2 reasons

>you will see her ass in sweatpants and just pull them down and fuck before working out, losing all your test levels
>you will never be able to find another hot black girl once you break up

>supporting Trump
Wow, racist and sexist much?

t. Shaniqua

>Me and all my friends support Trump
Wow, stopped reading there, fucking racist bigot. Kys

He's reaching through to shut down an Ausfag for his natural shit posting. As such the arm comes out facing the opposite side because the image is flipped right side up for people who live in a real hemisphere

Are asian women the superior choice for Veeky Forums gfs?

>god-tier bodies which often feature no tits and ass with a narrow waist, naturally athletic and high estrogen
>will cook you delicious and nutritious Seoul food, genuinely enjoy taking care of their man
>age far better than other women, can look up to 10 years younger even into their late 30s
>sexually submissive and down for anything
>people who see you together will think you have...whatever

Literally how can women of other races even compete?

no,it's just that I hate women and people of color.

yuk

Disgusting.
A person fucking chink is worse race traitor than a black people or Latinas shagger. At least them have some similar bone structure to European person. Chinks are short and doll like, truly a disgrace to European gene fond.

T. Friedrich Barbarossa a weaboo hater

In your heart of hearts, you know that race mixing is disgusting and degenerate.

Chinks may be cruel people but at least they can live in a society without explicitly destroying it

>citation needed

P. S you probably forgot that China exist

>disgusting hair
>disgusting lips
>disgusting nose
>ass usually too big for body
>more aggressive

yeah, i'll stay away from them

I guess you don't live in an area with a high chink population? Vancouver is the obvious place to start if you feel like exploring how wrong you are.

Damn

Wow you definitely haven't traveled to multiple asian countries. At least not beyond the tourist spots

The problem is that most of them have monkey faces and end up fat.

She looks like a literal doll

>Doesn't want to fuck obese monkeys.

Found the low test beta.

>hair is weird
>age horribly
>bitchy, cant keep Jesus out of a conversation
>agree with the cooking part if shes really fit, not only doing it to get a baby papa
>sexually submissive only depends on personality really

I see some of them at uni, they really are like a unicorn
>Europe, non-american black girls are a different reality
but vast majority is just plain old ugly unfortunately.

>seoul food
my fucking sides

If they haven't gone to college they are very stupid, fat, single mothers and very filthy.

I don't know what it is about black women and having like 4 dumb kids all around the same age, I just don't understand. You've got all this contraception, natural contraception in the sense of periods and the chances of fertilization ocurring, and then finally you have abortions. And fine you fucked up once. But why do these dumb bitches walk around with 4 babies while another one is coming up? I live in the hood and one of my roommates is a single mom.

Don't they get more welfare money for each kid they have?

what makes black people smell the way they do?

even mixed race people smell the same way

does this mean white people also have a particular scent that can only be sensed by blacks?

If they weren't so loud, obnoxious, self destructive and fat, they would be pretty cool.

>Jill supporter
Retard detected. Unless you meant Jill V.

>dat bellybutton
wtf

I will have a white wife and a black gf. Will have kids with both of them. Life Goals.

black people smell like a mix of cinnamon and the synthetic drug spice

yes, something like that. my question is why, though.

>>ass usually too big for body
t.conor o'reilly

Destroying your genetic heritage is a disgusting and degenerative act of betrayal to your ancestors
anyone who race mixes is fucking scum

>muh butt
kys

Quadroon reporting in, mulatto smell different than blacks, not pleasent. Blacks smell horrible, whites doesn't smell anything at all.

No one wants black women not even black men. They will die out and only mutts will be around by 2040. Women I mean

Have to agree desu, especially if youre non-black.

-Black girls that don't like black guys are super decent
-this black girl that liked me was "fat" by her Veeky Forums standards, 20 lbs overweight, and that was literally all tits and ass
-natural curves

Provided you can find one with a decent face

holy shit that thing is legit disgusting

t. shaniqua dashona shadanqua quasuda

I remember one time in fifth grade I was paired with an asian girl for P.E. and while we were doing cart wheels I noticed she smelled like Garlic, I dropped her legs and ran back to my friends to tell them she stank like Garlic. She ended up crying and I got suspended from P.E. for two weeks. I really miss P.E.

black women are fucking ugly though, never seen a black women I'd like to fuck

Girls like that were gang banged by the football team lol have em.

Dating someone who does not share the same race as you is NOT the Veeky Forums choice. You're basically spawning a mongrel who doesn't belong anywhere and who will get mental issues because of it when it grows up.

Quads checked

Met a high test light skin cutie who likes me. Thing is she's only dated criminals. Not sure how to keep her in check.

>Lmao as if race is a determinant factor when defining who someone will become.
>implying those kids won't grow up to identify with people that aren't obsessed with race( I.e. Non autists)

>Veeky Forums offspring
>expecting it to be not autistic
lmao'ing @ ur life rn

wew lad. wew.

This

I find black women much more attractive than white women, but the amount of black women I find attractive are much fewer because it's just not a common find.

However it doesn't matter what I think because my gf is Mexican

One thing I've personally noticed in my interactions with black women is that they appreciate gains a LOT more than the average white or Asian girl. They're not shy about letting you know you've got nice arms or a big chest, and they certainly won't hesitate to cop a feel or rub up against you. I've lived in Chicago my entire life and I've been around lots of black people both of the hood and non-hood variety.

nigga pleez

Ok retard

Cuisine i assume - blacks tend to put all kinds of weird spices into the food

no its just their bodies

Yeah i mean their bodies smell like that because of what they eat - the odor is released through sweating

no. a friend of mine eats only standard european food like most people here, but he's a mulatto and sure as hell has that very particular scent.