You ready for the New Year Veeky Forums?

You ready for the New Year Veeky Forums?

This shit happens in my gym all year round.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he doesn't do hanging upside down flim flams

never gonna make it

i cant go since i have cancer. in fact this is the 3rd year that my gym routine is nonexistent. my life is foggy and broken

Doesn't happen at my gym.

Chemo is great for cutting.

Can't wait for the land slide of noobs doing Mickey Mouse routines on the squat rack

I hope SIR has seen this picture.

>tfw cant go to the gym for atleast week after new years
Cardio it is then.

gotta admit i would probably fall and crack my head during a set doing this

HTFU

>home gym master race

after 3 years of working out at home i'm actually saving money despite having a fair amount of equipment. highly recommended

when sir usually post his comics?

youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo

reminds me of this for some reason

I think it's great when sir comics come alive

>tfw your gym is on a military base

no cos i got a home gym as a christmas present to myself :-)

Tfw highschool kids doing my routine
I was the only one who used the dusty lat cable machine for goat tricep extensions, now it's always taken

This.
My wife bought me a machine. Atleast I don't have to deal with gyms anymore.

...so it's the same shit except at 8pm the whole family is there and at 8 am all the moms with no jobs and retired are there

>tfw hole in the wall private gym

feels good man.

HOLY SHIT THAT PICTURE OF THE WOMAN IN THE CHAIR ON THE TREADMILL

Is that real? I thought that was just some SHIT Sir thought up

Sauce??

These are great.

There's another pic of her sitting on a chair waiting in line in a fast food resturant. I assume that's the original and the treadmill is the fake one.

Post this gym killing machine.

treadmill!

Congrats. Make good use of it, user.

nut cancer is a joke. literally just lop a testicle off.

it's almost as big a meme as breast cancer, another easy bullshit cancer to complain about.

>feel the bern
>pump for trump

christ, has it really been a year?

Yep

Retired get regulated to the machines. The active duty and others testing for PT shit crowd up most of the gym. Overall worst we get is random body weight fags who do false grips on the pull up bars.

Everyone in the gym is a solider, vet, or have friend/family there keeping them from doing stupid shit. Something you don't get at your local planet fitness.

Our gym, brah.
>What do you do when you finish your sets!
>WE CLIMB THE ROPE SERGEANT, WE CLIMB THE ROPE!
>Lemme get an AIR ASSAAAAAAAULT!
>AIIIIIIIIIR AASSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAULT!!!
>Strike! Begin
Someone stop me from rejoining the Army.

>Join army
>Have to learn 101 different ways to run a mile, do push ups, and sit ups because budget cuts require reason to boot people out

You got the vet status, so you are set for military slots. No point going back to suffer.

>tfw platoon did our own pt
>last time we went by "by the book pt" was AIT
yoo

next lift is for u bro

is this the new one?

well here no one deadlifts or squats

They only do leg press

One from last year

Oh maybe you should take your ass to /hm/ then, faggot

Love being on an army base for this reason...multiple gyms to use for free, and you don't really deal with the influx of New Years resolution memberships.

How about you make your New Year resolution to stop judging other people and just be the best version of yourself you can be? Every fucking year we have these idiotic "oh here come the New Year New Me fags" and the irony never ceases to amaze me.

If you're ever going to make it you need to stop giving a shit what other people are doing and just worry about yourself.

>having one of your balls chopped off is a joke

wewlad

Never gonna make it.

> yeah so what he is fat and his preacher curl weight is low, at least he's trying no need to be a di- WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GUY DOING

at least he's moving his legs

I stopped going to my uni gym because it was always full. Now I only train at an olympic weightlifting gym. It may be crowded some times but everyone follows the same programs mostly and there's a lot more sense of community. I don't feel like I'm waiting for a weight to become available because we're mostly training sets of doubles and triples.

I get that everyone starts somewhere and that the new year is a nice little starting point because of the implied sense of "new beginnings" and all that.

But why are so many people unwilling to learn what they're doing before going to the gym? Before I stepped foot in the gym for the first time I decided I wanted to do a barbell strength routine. I didn't know the form at once of course but at least I didn't waste my time doing arms and bullshit body weight exercises and expecting to get big and lean like Klokov (which is my goal body still).

Jesus and Neptune are definetly going to make it

>browse Veeky Forums
>get cancer
>still browse Veeky Forums
retard

Tfw you gotta do bodyweight exercises and cardio until gym is clear from resolution fags

what i'm saying is that it's not miraculous or inspiring that a doping athlete went on to compete after having something as easy as nut cancer.