Reminder that while you gymcels slave away in the gym, Chad is LITERALLY EATING PIZZA and fucking your oneitis

Reminder that while you gymcels slave away in the gym, Chad is LITERALLY EATING PIZZA and fucking your oneitis.

>but muh muscles

Naturally large bones > muscles. Chad literally does not even need to lift and eat clean to maintain a decent ottermode.

When will you gymcels realize that just because you can 1/2/3/4 doesn't increase your worth since your genetics is shit and Chad has more natural strength and natural strength >>>>> gym strength?

DELTE TIHS

ur dum

The only time you should look in somebody else's bowl is to see if they have enough

>guaranteed replies

Where do you think you are? /r9k/?

You gymcels are just MAD that you'll never achieve Face/Height/Frame that Chad was born with.

>tfw I slave away in the gym and eat pizza to bulk because I can't gain weight otherwise

Reminder that the work you put in and the journey give you as much mental strength as it does physical.
Give it a couple of years before I'm fucking Chad's bitch and he can't do shit about it cause he doesn't know "how to adult."

Women don't want autistic bulging muscles; they want superior /face/ and /bone/

sense of humor>face>body

U fucker

The main difference in the picture is the shoulder width

>Going to the gym for girls
>Giving a shit about what Chad and that cunt Lily are up to

I've given up on enjoying my life and being validated by society. I lift so that when the race war starts I'll be the one punching Chad's head off and eating his ottermode body for protein.

This is real wisdom. The whole point of lifting is to make the most of yourself -- even if you're ONLY lifting for girls, you're still accepting that you have to improve yourself in order to get girls.

So then what's the point of comparing yourself to other people? You're either fucking or you're not, and if you're not then your only options are to give up or improve yourself. Lifting is a stoic pursuit, it requires a stoic mindset. Don't be a faggot. Lift.

>I lift so that when the race war starts I'll be the one punching Chad's head off and eating his ottermode body for protein.

Why are gymcels such violent subhumans?

Also
>beating up chad

Lol you can't. Bones > muscles, and Chad has superior natural strength.

a naturally robust FRAME and tall HEIGHT >>>>> any pumped up gymcel muscles

Sense of humour makes you attractive but having zero self-confidence still kills your chances because you can't conjure the balls to seal.the deal.

And chances are if you're the funny guy, you have a deeply self-depreciating humour born from coping with your insecurities.

>pic related
>robust frame

Actually, confidence and personality.

I don't consider myself physically attractive, and I started lifting because I was out of breath just climbing stairs, and needed a hobby other than video games.

The one thing thing that helped me the most with women is having my shit together, and being confident in my abilities in life.

Having your shit together, being financially independant, having friends and a personality, and having passions, interests, and hobbies are much more important than vanity. Anybody who says otherwise probably has a shit personality, still lives in mommy's house, or blames others for their own lack of desirable traits.

And here I am years later. Chad isn't the one fucking your oneitis, I am, because I can talk to her without worrying about stumbling over my words, because at the end of the day, she's not a trophy, and fucking is just another fun activity. It just happens to be VERY fun.

OP here. Had a fun ride. Going to bed now.

Actual reminder: people who unironically believe the bullshit I've been spewing are literal retards.

>tfw broad shoulders make me look great as long as I don't turn into a porkins

> training for the race war
> implying your slow, untrained, suburbanite ass wouldn't get shot in the back and looted by some 15 year old negro
> implying the military wouldn't send you to a work camp
> implying Chad wouldn't have become chieftain of a decently large group of survivors rendering him untouchable

I don't know anyone named 'Chad'
I don't know anyone named 'Stacey'
I'm not a gymcel -- I'm in a team sport and train for that
I don't have a 'oneitis'
I don't see any point to this thread
I don't see any point to (You) either
Are you bored? Confined to a wheelchair or something?

Best thing I've heard on here in a while.

The guy on the left has bitch hips and zero lats.

What's the point of having amazing potential if you never use any of it?
I'd rather be the guy on the left, at least he's earned what he has

>I lift so that when the race war starts I'll be the one punching
Meanwhile in reality you reaslise all your "training" won't do shit against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch brick skull and genetically determined fast twitch muscles and horizontal punching power.