Are girls into guys with this type of body?!

If you put that body up against MasT women would pick that body over MasT anyday, anytime, anywhere, any place 98-99 times out of a 100.

Im willing to bet my house on that.

girls are into guys who have demanding presence

So you're saying just get as big as possible and be a loud moody cunt?

yeah

t. MasT

brb bulking to 400lb

me too

>Are girls into guys with this type of body?!
Bout 85%

No idea who he is but he has the typical athlete body. So yes.

Considering how out of shape the average guy is, simply having a flat-to-mildly toned abdomen and slight mass in your arms is enough to make you seem like a Greek God compared to the majority

Girls seriously don't care as much about how ripped guys are as guys do, buthen even so, when everybody is fucking fat and getting fatter every year , not having a beer gut gets you major points

You'll get diminishing returns in mirin' the more shredded you get beyond the OP, but it's best to just lift for yourself and your gay gym sauna lover in the first place

feminists and numale's anti-masculinity agenda took a major fucking hit with Trump getting elected into office, which some have predicted could potentially lead to a gradual revival of mainstream respect for the strong masculine form. women will only be able to maintain their cognitive dissonance so long before nature runs its course

Paired up with the fact that millions of clueless bastards uniroically bought into the dadbod meme and obesity stats continue to rise by the year, if you haven't pissed away your gains and turned into a hamplanet by 2018, you may be in for a surprisingly good time

>it's best to just lift for yourself and your gay gym sauna lover in the first place
>implying I don't start every sauna session a 3x5 no homo

Re read his post you fucking retard

That requires being tall and having a deep voice. Manlets need not apply.

I straight up can't respect anyone under 5'10. I've had napoleon syndrome-having manlets from upper management try to intimidate me and it never works. Sorry

yes

girl's standards are way lower than what guys think

Sure I mean this body certainly helps your odds, but literally girls will choose any guy who is a straight up alpha. So long as you arent eating your whole fridge a day, and keep yourself clean, girls will come looking if you demand presence.

Girls are into more than a body, just like guys are into more than a body. It's more chemistry than anything.

>this autism

I don't get the whole 'girls don't like big guys' meme. These guys seem to have their pick of girls according to social media and my experience with girlfriends going out clubbing. I'd pick a built massive guy over a body like OP's everytime - but I can't help but think guys like that are going to get so much attention from girls they'll cheat on me left right and centre. My previous bf's who have been really Veeky Forums have all been massive players.

tldr it's not the size girls hate, it's the fear you'll cheat/leave them

This

If your arms even have some size as a lean guy (Read: You can't have arms made of fat) people will think you're fucking jacked. The average guy is skinny fat.

>a woman being honest online

This is a rare sight guys, "she" must be a tranny or something.

Reminder that if you're small and dyel then women will just settle for you because you seem super safe and no one else would want you.

they'll still cheat on you with guys like me and touch themselves thinking about me though

you've been warned dyels

As a side how big do you think his arms are flexed?

14.5"

>refers to op as small and dyel
That's some bodydismorphia you got there

lol can you post your body if you think he isn't dyel and isn''t small?

So you can affirm your body dysmorphia? not needed it's obvious

ok if you wanna look like OP, good luck, join a gym, eat clean, lift hard, see you in 3 months when you hit your "ripped" goal body

He has 0 taper, no mass, he looks like shit lmfao

Signed, a dumb roid monkey with small shrunken balls

except I'm natty and I looked better than the guy in OP did before I even started bodybuilding on day zero just from calisthenitcs routine

If you think anyone that looks bigger /better than that is on roids you need your head checked

I'm 5'11 180 lbs 10% bf and I fully expect that one day I will be 200+ lbs at 9% and competition ready.

you gotta believe in yourself or you live your whole life looking like shit and dyel

your goal is shit, so you stay small forever dumass, that's fine

pic related, guys on the left are natural. I don't look like that. 20 pounds away.

But why you think that everyone that looks good at all, or even close to good, is on roids?

Why you aspire to be a tiny twink? Never understood underachievers

the thing is you will never ever ever even get your pathetic tiny """goal""" body because you aim so low lol

stay small forever

>guys on the left are natural

200/5'10 is not out of bounds for great genetics and decades of training

Just because you had to use HGH, slin, tren, trest, and masT to hit 5'10/180 doesn't mean they needed shit to get there

t. fucking 'roiding for this' body

>girls into guys
Nice meme.
Girls are into girls.

you're a moron

>guys on the left are natural

>not showing respect to a person who could literally end your career over it
You're not cool, you're just dumb.

Tfw normie mode.

Bullshit, small-man syndrome is common as dog-fuck. Don't ever let the people over the top of you make you their bitch. Be a man, do your job, go home, hold your ground people try to bully you from above. Bullies in positions of command aren't worth their weight in goats piss.

nobody gives two shits who you respect here so you don't need to get all personal
this is not your diary faggot

you're right, i asked around 5 girls if they like the way masT looks and all of them said he's way too big

only one of them said "i would fuck him, only out of curiosity, even if he's too big", but she's kinda easy sooo..

this is definitely true, i have like 13'' arms but they have a lot of definition coz im a skelly, over the last few weeks ive had a few people mire me saying i look like a fit or athletic guy

Are you a fucking retard?

>Toned

yes, autistic fucks.

Hate to meme, but height, frame, face has a lot to do with it. Look at a guy like Michael Phelps; ottermode, but he doesn't have gyno, major deformaties, etc.

>5'11 180 lbs 10% bf
actually why don't you post a pic of yourself? i doubt you're bigger than the guy in the OP